Once in a while I discover some way to improve myself

Once in a while I discover some way to improve myself.

I do this.

I get back on dating sites full of excitement because I'm better me.

Zero replies.

Back to depression.

Having a relationship is a basic human need, so it's pretty much impossible to stop tying your self-worth to whether you're popular or not.

But all my effort is vain because I cannot escape the limits of my own genes.

When I see that I am simply ignored... what's the fucking point? How perfect do I need to be for one person to show interest in me?

When I ask people I get feedback that I'm doing things right. Extrovert, nice, friendly, sometimes a bit aggressive, adventurous, etc. I've tried "hey just looking to hang out and see where things go", I've tried "I am a kinky fucker and once you meet me there's no coming back". I've tried every-fucking-thing, but nothing works.

Because, under all of that, people can smell that I am a desperate friendless sexless loser.

Someone kill me please, I don't want this life.

Attached: E119JucUcAMTtMX.jpg.jpg (1200x1500, 232.32K)

It's a symptom of the medium. Dating apps and social media breed brain dead behaviours, mindlessly swiping to the next image. Don't assume it's you.

And you post a faggot furry... no wonder why you have mental problems

>I get back on dating sites full of excitement because I'm better me.
Well that's your issue, go out into real life and leave dating sites behind forever.

It doesn't matter if it's me or it's not me or whatever. The point is, I am lonely as fuck, despite immense effort put into changing this. I am tired.

Lol IRL people avoid me like plague. I can actually see my speaking skills declining because nobody talks to me. I do take part in group activities, go to events, etc. but my face prevents me from achieving anything.

>I've tried every-fucking-thing, but nothing works.
You've tried everything but being yourself.

This right here is why nobody likes furries. The unwarranted self importance.

Don't let your appearance put yourself down, user!
You probably look decent and are just self deprecating.

So why my life is the way it is

Sounds like you're highly wound up when you meet people, which isn't conducive for social interaction.
I could keep talking in lines of you relaxing and trying to be yourself, but I guess I gotta see your face.
Lets see if the Quasimodo of your perceptions lives in reality or just in your mind.

>So why my life is the way it is
because of this
>so it's pretty much impossible to stop tying your self-worth to whether you're popular or not.
People are popular because they are aware of their own worth, they don't get worth for being popular.

Attached: a.jpg (671x771, 65.88K)

all these "topics" are just an excuse for him to flood the catalog with furry. Report him for evading filters.

I wear a cap because I'm balding as though I was 50

You're like a 5/10 user, with the right attitude, outfit and charm you could upgrade into a 7.5/10.
Just shave your head, being bald is not a disaster if you don't make it one.

I shave it once in a while, but doing it on a regular basis is a real chore.

I'm trying to hit the gym. I started right when Russia invaded Ukraine. But it's a long way before any visible changes to my appearance show up, and in the meantime I can't do much besides wallowing in sorrow

>right attitude, outfit and charm you could upgrade into a 7.5/10

TBH I really hate modern fashion. It's just not me. I like plain t-shirts and blue-collar worker pants. Not only wearing, but also seeing on other guys.

Then fuck modern fashion and go to whatever age that strikes your fancy, those outfits are still possible to get.
Also, you'd be better off if you were improving yourself for you. You gotta figure out how to exist without needing other people to validate it. Validation is nice, but if you need it to not be sad, you're overly dependent.
Also I know that sorrow looks so inviting, but wallowing in it isn't helping you.

>You gotta figure out how to exist without needing other people to validate it

I'm constantly bombarded by how awesome having friends and relationships is. Happiest memories of my life involve other people. It's very difficult to say that I don't need others to feel happy. I've been trying to do this for a very long time. Sometimes I reach a situation where I feel that things are right, but then some insanely tiny event puts me into a spiral of negative thoughts.

You sound like you could benefit from some cognitive behavioral therapy, how you think is a pattern and an oft used pattern is easier for your brain to use. Cognitive behavioral therapy helps you change that pattern.

I'm really afraid of going to the doctor because my entire life I've been seen as a weirdo, so I have zero reason to trust a psychologist.

Your issues are incredibly normal though user, as in you'd be surprised how many people have felt what you feel at some point in their life.
I mean convincing yourself that you are uniquely fucked up is kinda narcissistic of you, humble yourself a bit and go ask for help.

>I mean convincing yourself that you are uniquely fucked up
Yeah so why the only places where I feel welcome are far away from normies