Just a heart abnormality. Nothing to see here, goyim

Just a heart abnormality. Nothing to see here, goyim.

Attached: covid heart.jpg (915x615, 198.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/calgary/2022/7/5/1_5975536.amp.html
westernstandard.news/alberta/alberta-doctors-lawyer-raise-questions-over-rise-in-deaths-of-unknown-cause/article_2ed5d924-fede-11ec-a65b-4ff15aff54b6.html
google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/magazine/why-are-professional-footballers-having-heart-attacks-53621/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And? I don't understand what the issue is here

>retards first time ever hearing of heart abnormalities
>has never worked in healthcare
>reads fox
kek'd and saged. stay retarded; if only that were rarer

Can’t wait for 99% of trans and femboys vacfag to suffer and die

Attached: A73C8FB6-80AF-4821-B99E-EEBD365BB82A.jpg (382x591, 36.79K)

That pic tho. 4.5/5 keks.

Attached: covid v.jpg (1080x1051, 201.79K)

>imagine being so scientifically illiterate, you don't know about congenital heart defects (e.g., hypertrophic cardiomyopathy

it's all about the agenda, i will die of polio for Trump now!
srsly even Trump told you all faggots to vax your diseased asses

>if I change the goalposts, nobody will realize the initial post was 100% wrong and used to LIE about OP's intentions
pathetic.jpg

> Never worked in healthcare
Before 2020, how many teens have had heart attacks? It seems to be a common thing these days

Attached: 1655156729000.jpg (485x864, 65.51K)

the ones who have this rare condition, so not many but also nothing really has changed except for the preventable deaths from old diseases because some people have dropped vaccines entirely

What is this "sudden adult death" syndrome about, is that even a thing?

it simply means you died suddenly and the coroner can't find (or won't find because he's not being paid) the cause of death

it's really just painfully apparent

Attached: 1649723526840.gif (603x674, 14.64K)

it's called "sudden cardiac arrest" or when dead, "sudden cardiac death" and comprises a half dozen cardiac abnormalities which mostly afflict people under 25. some examples include
>hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
>long qt syndrome
>aortic stenosis
and many more.
of these, hypertrohphic cardiomyopathy is the most common with long qt syndrome being what most likely killed the girl in the news. epidemiologically, it's pretty rare, about 180,000-250,000 per year.

Its a covid vaccine thing, nothing to worry about

>imagine being so stupid, you confuse congenital heart defects with covid cardiomyopathy
wew

you're a dropped on your head as a child thing
nothing to worry about

google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvnews.ca/local/calgary/2022/7/5/1_5975536.amp.html
Just gonna leave this here

westernstandard.news/alberta/alberta-doctors-lawyer-raise-questions-over-rise-in-deaths-of-unknown-cause/article_2ed5d924-fede-11ec-a65b-4ff15aff54b6.html
Heres a head scratcher for you

>180,000 to 250,000 per year

Is that world wide?

Corona isn't a thing anymore, if people still get vaccinated for it, thats on them.
and yes i'm vaccinated myself

google.com/amp/s/www.trtworld.com/magazine/why-are-professional-footballers-having-heart-attacks-53621/amp
And for you. Definitely couldnt be from the vaccine, right? Even though this was never an issue before athletes were forced into getting it

So what's the actual link between this and the vaccine?

one of the vaccines, i think it was the pfizer one, had a few cases of coronary inflammation, like 4 cases out of millions of patients, it is ridiculuous you all care about this it's easier to die in a crash accident or eaten by a shark statistically speaking lmao

Lol you really think they are giving you the actual numbers? I bet you believe everything politicians say too

the doctors would speak up, i know many, they love gossip

I'm sure any info that supports your narrative is correct but anything that doesn't is fake news. Pretty convenient how that works.