That thing that's happening, isn't really happening

That thing that's happening, isn't really happening.

Attached: Karine-Jean-Pierre.jpg (1280x860, 95.02K)

Elect a clown, expect a circus. In b4 the usual TDS.

gotta love hiring someone cause they're a black lesbian female instead of someone that actually knows how to do their job properly. the best part is 2/3 of that statement applies to the VP too

ummmm hekcin trump lost sweaty chuD!

BUILT FOR TRUMP’S BWC

Attached: AC43ED66-0773-4E46-896B-4AF6D25363E6.gif (200x200, 316.28K)

not trying to start a debate or anything, just genuinely curious: who do you think is doing a better job between the 2?

considering the economy was the best it had been in the 21st century when Trump was around, and was so strong that it almost bounced back completely after the main Covid crash, I'd say orange man was doing a far better job

what about other topics? such as foreign policy and illegal immigration?

Biden doesn't remember what brand of soft oatmeal he had for breakfast and his administration continues to print billions for Bad Actor Zelenskyy and refuses to reinstate the pipeline which is damaging the economy back home

less illegal immigration under Trump and his travel embargos were a good thing

OrnjManBad.

he wasnt scared of other countries, and they feared him for it. it baffles me that some left wing faggots still say they would vote for biden again if given the chance. best part is how far his approval rating has fallen, especially in the black and latino communities. the latinos got used like a fleshlight. and lets not forget how him and his wife are super racist

Attached: trump supporters.jpg (557x696, 222.87K)

We wont forget.

Attached: biden crime bill.jpg (558x500, 98.21K)

Mullet?

yes it was quite the circus with trump. nice to have a government working for all people again.

Attached: 1644339572417.jpg (855x918, 75.62K)

You know, I know you're a shill and this is bait, but there's a really distinct difference between having good intentions and the results not panning out the way you expected, and being willfully maleficent while expecting the ends to justify the means.

Just something for you to think about, if that's you know, something you do.

Biden. No mean tweets and peace worldwide.

Little mushroom cock is more like it.

It's someone else behind him. Don't get me wrong, it would be awesome if it was really a mullet.

The funny thing is Biden's approval has jumped up about 13%. And what would Trump have done to not have this economy tank during the past year while the rest of the world suffers from the same thing its suffering now?

Cite your work. And that's nothing to be proud of when it's as low as it is.