GOOD NIGHT ALT LEFT

GOOD NIGHT ALT LEFT

Attached: 1661830170991980.webm (894x720, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/N8ng69U04I9K/
youtube.com/shorts/p1vsNu05-v8?feature=share
bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/
bitchute.com/video/M4SwdzMmMhyE/
sh1teamcancel.com/2021/10/31/1/
fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2017/mapping-minimum-age-requirements/consent-sexual-activity-adult#:~:text=All Member States establish a,at 18 years – in Malta.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>HECKIN PUNCH A NAZI!!!!
>NOT THAT ONE!!!!!

It's weird that this video also serves as proof that Sam is a good person and not really a fighter. His instinct wasn't to exploit the wobble.

where can I watch the whole fight?

It's "ctrl" Left

the uppercut where sam grabbed the back of his head and really drove it in was kino.

it was shite.

the full fight is the first result when you search "sam hyde" on youtube you trog

>tfw hasan is too pussy to back up his "punch nazi" rhetoric so you will never see his head snap off from sam's candy punch

The part where he said he was gonna wear Hassan's skin as a cape made me kek.

bitchute.com/video/N8ng69U04I9K/

>paid spam from jewish pedophile Sam Hyde
this dude is really desperate if his plan is to become relevant by pandering to Any Forums
hasan is just going to ignore him
while cucks here work overtime to advertise this manufactured eceleb drama culture war bullshit

Attached: 1623745054795.jpg (2511x1280, 685.4K)

The best post fight speech in history
youtube.com/shorts/p1vsNu05-v8?feature=share

Attached: BE02BA5F-47C7-4499-8134-7AE6EF3C477E.jpg (720x436, 51.42K)

lol you’ve been doing this for years and no one has changed their mind on this lumbering faggot. sorry sam used you as as a living fleshlight, but get over it lol

bitchute.com/video/Z88jeE0us3d8/

Attached: 1639847953656.jpg (1015x969, 590.53K)

Yo is that the mighty fighting Irish CandyMan?????

why won't hasan fight him?

No one cares about you leftoid shit nigger

>Sam is a good person
a shill typed this post

Attached: psycho.jpg (964x1374, 684.13K)

why would he? sam is the one with everything to gain and nothing to lose
this entire escapade is a publicity stunt and idiots here are lapping it up like something will come from it other than enriching Sam's bank account with fresh lemmings subbing to his gumroad

Attached: 1526731740064.jpg (1017x1808, 278.09K)

>wear Hassan's skin as a cape
Ahahahaha!

Y r u so mad?

i'd say that hasan is a coward and a pussy, just like you, fennoswede

only low iq people dont like sam hyde

you'll never belong here

>in the ring?
>NOOOOO IN REAL LIFE
Holy kek

Attached: kek.gif (640x548, 1.92M)

He's funny, I don't care if he's mean.

Hyde's work has been sucking sonce World Peace. He isn't funny anymore

I hope he rapes an infant baby next, move on faggot.

jesus this dogshit again, kill yourself already

He's a grifter just like Sam.

Attached: kk.jpg (1324x706, 172.06K)

>this entire escapade is a publicity stunt and idiots here are lapping it up
no shit you fucking halfwit. it's entertainment and he's funny.

i don't care about what they are, i just want to see them fight

based image, fucking saved
also kill yourself faggot

Nobody can be funny all the time, but when he's funny he's fucking funny. Also, is there a decent alternative? Nobody is funny anymore.

I'm surprised the guy's still standing after taking a shot like that from a man who benches over 400lb and squats over 600lb.

Attached: sam hyde story.jpg (1284x1751, 667.46K)

Wow. Any Forums really hates Sam. Odd that. Really activates the cashews.

based

Attached: candyman.jpg (802x800, 116.62K)

congrats on beating up someone who is shorter and more obese than you, sam.

who's the fag that got btfo'd?

someone that hates pedophiles

>que the sam hyde schizzos

sounds like alot of faggotery shlomo

the candyman is king

Highlightz

bitchute.com/video/M4SwdzMmMhyE/

Attached: ViciousColorlessHart-size_restricted.gif (500x281, 3.87M)

I wouldn't hold my breath
Sam's fight in london looked rigged and fake as fuck anyway,
you could see it on Sam's face when he threw that punch harder than he wanted to, I think Sam is done with this "boxing" career of his so he's just gonna coast off the free memes his idiot personal army is pushing here

basically, months from now this whole thing will largely be forgotten except for the odd shill post about hasan and people wimpering about him ducking fighting sam and everyone else with a brain will have moved on

Attached: SamIsRunningABusiness.png (873x126, 12.72K)

no, it doesn't, it's glowfags and jews that are mad about the he will not divide us circus

fair play to the aussie guy. he was game and gave him a good fight. stayed standing even when rocked
dont take it personally cunt haha. his arms were bigger than sams. honestly had a better physique overall. he took the fight to him and stayed on his own feet. be proud of the lad

Do you know why they call him the candyman?

Leftoids are cancer and deserve worse then KO from boxing

Sam is jewish you retard

Because the candy man can
Get away it m with it

Holy fuck lmao

Attached: 1446609459269.jpg (627x720, 229.34K)

>Do you know why they call him the candyman?
Because he's coming to kill you if you say his name 3 times while staring at a mirror?

lol simp

the thing about bulk maxxing is that speed packs more energy than muscle mass

CHUDBROS WE'RE LUCKY HASSAN IS GOING EASY ON HIM AND SPARING US THE SHAME

Attached: 1661635961872826.webm (720x1024, 1.16M)

i dont have a clue and dont care to look for it

seethe, cope, leftist

maga

Attached: 1659773519495322.jpg (368x368, 29K)

good night altright

Attached: 1649844133893.webm (640x640, 1.29M)

Fake, his hands are down

Attached: Screenshot_20220830-005003_Fritter.jpg (1001x795, 390.78K)

disappointing

Faggot nigger finally post the webm in the middle of the night

lmao and all those sources are all confirmed larp and fake as fuck.

I'm pretty sure the poster posting these gay "evidence screenshots" is most likely same transexual spastic that left Sam Hyde's team after they started calling him out on his insane demands.

Look that up and you will realise all anti Sam Hyde shit stems from one jilted insane tranny faggot.

Can't remember the tranny's online username pretty sure it had the word rain in it, like raintek or some shit.

They call him candyman because his punches are sweet like candy and he can really dish them out.

>is 44 years old
>a terrible nazi serial criminal rapist

>the same two stories for the last 10 years that have never been proven

wow someone must stop this guy. he literally cant keep getting away with it

Attached: linetrap.jpg (600x600, 36.7K)

Fuck off Suède cuck go back giving your dzughter to nogs

i wonder how they feel about each other nowadays.

Hasan is too scared to fight Hyde

>ALT LEFT
Who is that IAMTHMPSN GUY? I searched him up but he only appeared in searches related to his fight with Sam.
Did he deserve a good punching? He seemed a decent sport.

>Boston Ross
She went to Ross?

He's not alt left or even left wing I don't think. Decent guy

Also notice how its always some Finnish faggot, Ive seen him post the same shit all over this board for weeks now.

Found the tranny ^

hey tranny faggot, you will never be woman - go back to making your shitty 3D animation models.

Also i think it's funny af that you went to all the effort of blocking every single one of Sam's and sam's team's instagram followers after you make that gay little expose after they kicked you from the group.

You sad little faggot.

>confirmed larp and fake
where? Ive seen people say this but no one's actually made an argument that isn't "it's trannies I don't have to explain shit"
like what's fake about him being pictured with that glowie Richard Spencer and that pic of him with the bloody nosed girl.

Just some aussie dude who makes tiktoks playing the violin with thots twerking in the background.
Degenerate, but relatively harmless.
Could be a cool dude if he ditched the whoreism.

>analyzes every second of interaction
>realizes he has defeated the enemy
>doesn't act like a nigger
Based
This is how White People used to behave.

>the thing about bulk maxxing is that speed packs more energy than muscle mass
This is why lighter fighters are regularly matched against heavyweights, and the lighter fighters will typically win the fight.
Never gas, hit harder. Simple as.

OPs just referring to the fact that leftist faggots desperately dont want to fight him, there was a jewtuber boxing event a while back and they wouldnt let him fight. The guy Sam fought isnt a leftist or anything though, hes probably an ok dude based on the fact he agreed to the fight at all kek.

As hard as those fists are flying I'd say it'd feel pretty comparable to being tucked in alright.

people keep putting sam into some weird political category through the lens of 2016. he doesn't really act in that way. that's the biggest thing. it's fucking crazy he's been able to act in this way for 8 years now, without the well running dry, not even having an actual opinion on ANYTHING, only purveying a hyperbolic situation of a meme or a stereotype and then allowing the retard acolytes or "enemies" to imprint themselves onto what he was thinking and then extrapolating what he AcTuAlly MeANt.

turns out autismo center libertarians were a great demo and everyone knows libertarians are fucking nazis to anyone in the main stream so now sam hyde is fucking a nazi so that is who will pay him money and that is how he moves forward

sam hyde isn't the god of today but he's also smarter than most people and definitely smarter than team players.

it's like, just 30 seconds of typing this reply and you can sort of piece together an image of him. more work than any fucking retard NPC has ever done and you can kind of see where he is coming from. Also, RISD is a sterile hell hole for anyone who doesn't want to follow a military grade set of rules for how liberalism works. i think he went to cornell, as well? the poor man's columbia so cornell has to be even more leftist to appeal.

>a troon sam hired
>sam hired
why is sam hiring trannies and faggots to put on his crew?
Im starting to think this guy is not really who he presents himself as

It's you.

found the name:

Look up rainsfx
he's the tranny faggot spreading all the anti sam shit.

literally google "sam hyde deadnaming rainsfx"

rainsfx used to be one of sam's 3D animators and then grew his hair out and started pretending to be a girl like the insane faggot he is.

He is just a dude, not political. BUT he is also Australian, which means hes the best!

Attached: Australia 2020.png (1100x1000, 483.91K)

Pedophioe ???

16 year old pussy is 100 % legal where I live

Is this how Mayweather keeps the music going, win trading

>>sam walks up onto stage towering over his opponent
>>fighting 4 foot tall ladyboy
sam been training for years! no shot he is gonna roll this tranny.
>>fight starts
>>tranny runs in circles as sam begans to lose wind, getting tired.
>>the tranny reaches into its underwear and pulls out a .17 calibre pocket pistol.
>>raises it to sam as he slowly lumbers towards himher
shots ring out but are muffled by sams grunts of pain.
>>one shot ricochets off his zygomatic bone, being large and male
>>the shots rattles into his eye sockets and into his brain
>>sam doesnt die
>>sam is rushed to the hospital
>>sam is now a tranny after emerging.
Hisher name is samanda and heshes beautiful.

Legal age is 14 in Germany btw

It's just unsourced schizo rambling attempting to link a bunch of photos together. I'm pretty sure he has some sort of script that notifies him whenever a thread is made on any board with sam hyde in the subject or body. He's always there within minutes around the clock, and when he gets his ass sufficiently blown out he starts mass replying and tries to get the thread pruned.

that.. still doesn't explain what's false about these rumors
you're doing the "it's trannies" thing again
and I get it they're just rumors with some circumstantial evidence
but tell me what's fake, where are the proven lies? Is that picture of Sam and that girl proven to be photoshopped or something?

You cant disprove a negative, thats why leftists use that line of argument. They spam that same image over and over and try to brute force the idea into your mind. Eventually you leave it in your brain as 'maybe' and thats how they sow seeds of doubt despite not being able to prove anything.

>unsourced schizo rambling
some of it is sourced
I remember there being some recording of Sam sounding real jewish firing one of his guys (which Sam recorded apparently), I think the guy appeared in Sam's vids.

Salt Papis fight was better.

TLDR hasan piker is a Jewish faggot who rapes little girls

the funniest shit i havd ever seen

What are they like the Alabama of europe?

Attached: Jazzhands.gif (400x224, 1.42M)

He hits like a girl and his kicks look like he is dancing.

It's objectively funny that this is what Sam Hyde is doing now.

but you can prove something is fake though
(or at least make an argument for why you think something is fake)
otherwise catching counterfeiters would be impossible
"prove this isn't a real dollar bill"
etc
Im just starting to think this guy's fans are incredibly biased and equally as untrustworthy
a third party should probably investigate all this but who cares really to do that

You didn't even show the face of mercy Sam had on his opponent after he delivered a brutal strike to his brother's head.

you're getting sucked into bullshit eceleb drama retard

It's a nice reprieve from the satanic pedophile world we live in, a nice break, I don't watch TV, let me have some entertainment, faggotnigger, get the fuck out of here.

Attached: gorona_human_filth_2.webm (288x360, 2.3M)

Give up already nigger

Attached: Hyde_ForestAnon.jpg (1551x1764, 363.56K)

this lol

post the face where he shit himself and the ref called the fight off

idk who this guy is but it’s nice to know I would be able to defend myself against him

I really thought this was fake. Holy hell.

I knew you would be here. You're always here, every single Sam Hyde thread guaranteed 100% of the time.

It has to be the same guy. He's in every single Sam Hyde thread and has been for years.

The guy became a tranny after he was already hired.

These 14 and 16 yo consent ages in certain euro countries only apply if the other "partner" is 18 or younger. 18, not 19, 20 or 40.

>bitchute.com/video/N8ng69U04I9K/
i actually enjoyed that.

He literally punches like an antifa. Zero weight put into the punches, the legs do nothing besides keeping him upright lmao.

He's exactly how I am when I spar with people
>OH SHIT, are you okay? okay.

theyre called CTRL left

if he had made that expression while punching a black man in the ring there would be BLM riots

holy massive cope
the dude was already a faggot crossdresser with long hair when Sam brought him on, you could see him in Sam's vids
Sam's fans really are retards
is this the power of being a dad simulator?
no wonder that other jew Jack Murphy or whatever got as far as he did

Attached: 1636201933798.jpg (1632x2432, 1.84M)

Aye dios mio, la abominación de la desolación

I hope she sees this bro!

I hope the ghost of Kiev slits your daughter's throat and cooks his potatoes in her ass fat as you sleep

It's the popped left ankle and right hand flail

No commitment

Best fight of the night unless you're into the comedy value of the pussy Mexican actually crying in the ring.

>Take multiple punches
>Immediately goes back into doing the bit for post fight interview
Truly one of the greatest comedians ever

Lastly god id

>people keep putting sam into some weird political category through the lens of 2016. he doesn't really act in that way. that's the biggest thing. it's fucking crazy he's been able to act in this way for 8 years now, without the well running dry,

It should be but it's not. FBI and literally almost every fed group has been. It's been wildwest freereign since we/they realized trump will cuck.

You've had murders of leos and mass shootings rise by inimbervale percent thanks to federal agents. Let that sink in.

Mass killings civilians thanks to the people assigned to protect them.

Once it sinks in deeeep (and daddy is feeding mommy n dau ramen and bugs) it might hit home)

>posting your own trannie copes after getting btfo

>HasanAndHyde.jpg

Attached: 84f.jpg (680x538, 60.98K)

stop that right this instant, young ma'am.

I'm not a huge guy (5'10, natural bodyweight around 175-180, was ~192 at body building peak) but my boxing mechanics are objectively excellent and I can tell you that bench press has very little to do with it. Squat is more relevant (especially in a punch like that) but ultimately, as another user mentioned, speed is way more important and at one point the muscle mass is actually counter productive. The good news is, you can basically zero in on your own ideal body composition for boxing by just boxing a lot; your body will adjust to the optimal balance of muscle mass/speed all by itself.

Thomas only landed one or two clean punches the entire fight, really.

>speed is way more important and at one point the muscle mass is actually counter productive.
Tell that to Butterbean lol.

Heard a bunch of people want to fight Hasan Piker now. Is he afraid to fight anyone and everyone, that fucking bitch?

I think it's because, in his mind, the flying fist is what does the damage in a punch. In reality, the reason a guy like Tyson is so devastating is that his entire kinetic chain is rigid at the moment of contact; thus, he strikes you with his entire body mass, multiplied by the rotate at which his torso is rotating. It's the same idea as pic related, but instead of rotating vertically and kicking, he's rotating horizontally and punching. The bottom line is - when Tyson hits you, he hits you with his entire body. When Hasan here hits you, he hits you with his misshaped ~2lb fist.

Attached: foosball.png (655x435, 526.16K)

AHAHAHAHA LOOK AT HIS LEGS
THEY'RE LIKE TINY LITTLE STICKS

>Tell that to Butterbean lol.

This guy has massive shoulder width (skeletally, not because of fat) and a lot of muscle mass. Look at his calves. This is a world class boxing physique with an unusually large layer of fat on top. With that amount of muscle mass and shoulder width, though, he has so much power in reserve that the added weight of the fat is not much of an inhibitor.

Attached: butterbean.png (442x627, 580.41K)

Lol ur right. Tranny makes demands and nobody listens so goes on a cancel crusade lmao
sh1teamcancel.com/2021/10/31/1/

nah its just round 3 and he's tired as fuck, he's a good person because he's honest about the business he's in and tried to steer young people away from it or atleast know what theyre heading into.
he's a modern day bill hicks/frank zappa

Any Forums loves pedophiles though. Heck, most Any Forumstards are pedophiles. Search for "cunny" in the catalog. Protip: it's a codeword for the undeveloped vagina of a preteen girl.

>speed is way more important
Can you explain why they never let heavyweights beat the shit out of smaller lighter faster weight classes? It's because they'd beat the shit out of them.

His footwork is shit. get into a fighting position, put your front arm out all the way, then revel at how much more reach a weight there is in a jab when you twist your front foot inwards. Literally only need one week at a boxing or kick boxing joint to understand the basics.

no they dont and you are a flaming faggot.
fra.europa.eu/en/publication/2017/mapping-minimum-age-requirements/consent-sexual-activity-adult#:~:text=All Member States establish a,at 18 years – in Malta.
literally cypress and malta are like that and every other euro country the age of consent for sexual interaction with an adult is a flat number (nearly all of them are 14 or 16) you faggot. eat a gun.

Cunny posters are feds.
Trying to derail real discussion.

you guys are the sam hyde schizos. how long have you been doing this?

A janny is cleaning up pol-bant threads wtf

The only thing this "fight" proved is that neither of them can fight, and they're both fat and slow with no stamina lol

Yeah I wasn't saying "haha Butterbean fat" I was saying this supposed "diminishing returns" effect didn't hold him back.
If anything the trade off for huge size is Stamina, not speed.

>a shill typed this post
a fag typed this