Asifag here, my asian girlfriend got this new tattoo...

Asifag here, my asian girlfriend got this new tattoo. She told me that her family have different card symbol tattoos on their neck and she wanted to do the same. All I know is that it means, “Queen.” Does this tattoo mean anything? I’m not sure if she’s telling the truth. I’m sorry if my grammar isn’t good, it’s my 3rd language. Thank you for taking your time reading

Attached: 52AF1240-068D-48BA-B5CC-566A766DA200.jpg (1024x768, 77.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queen of Hearts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Uh oh.

user she's in the mafia

blacked

close but no cigar.

Queen of spades = only fuck BBC
Queen of heart = only fuck BWC

I don't date anyone with tattoos but that's MY preference. I'm also gen X and abhor tats. If you're a zoomer, most of your gen will be known as the Tattoo Generation. Many of you do too much of it, imo.

Don't listen to the other racially-based replies.

It's a romance tattoo a lot of girls get who think they can manipulate guys in her love life to get whatever she wants (aka, other men). Life is a game to these girls.

You should break up before she cheats on you and blames you for it.

Cope
Wait so she’s getting bleached? Trans and femboys here are on the suicide watch

The Queen of Hearts wants her symbols back

Attached: 08C7280A-8467-45F1-9D58-9DDBEFDD336C.jpg (824x1024, 90.59K)

praying this is a larp

You are losing your girl, I’m sorry.

it is

>urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Queen of Hearts
Sorry bro.

You have no proof, no wonder trans and femboys are dying off.

drop kik bud or disc

dump some pussy pics of her

Fuck off, she’s mine

haha she might be yours but you'd love a big fat white dick in her pussy:)

Despite similar to spades bbc tattoo,it nothing to do with it,it's mafia thing ,google.it,using Asian language characters and it comes up,using English text search won't find you anything,don't dump her,let her dump YOU,n don't piss her off,red queen means protected person,mafia,yakuza will check,before they kill a unknown ,if they see red queen ,they will see it as Don't kill this person etc sign,or get killed themselves

this is some retarded bullshit right here.

what do you mean google it using asian language characters? japanese, korean, chinese, thai or maybe just the normal alphabet they use in other asian countries

Well they going to need to find a new symbol as now it means something else!every bwc loving birch is going to be sporting em!,going to lot of protected mafia going to the tattoo removers ,otherwise they will be accused of loving bwc!