King of Cucks

Not letting the greatest cuckold moment end. King of the cucks

continuation of this thread

full story below

Attached: 999.png (1858x1165, 384.53K)

Attached: 888.png (1824x2190, 1.78M)

As a bottom faggot slave loser femboy, I wish I was 1% as humiliated as the hero of this LARP.

If this isn’t a larp the only thing this dumb fucking retard has left to himself is a death on his own terms. Find them when they’re fucking next, gun down the whore and the nigger fucking her, then end his own miserable life surrounded by the ruins his own pathetic decisions.

Attached: F2C43736-330B-407A-9D72-664D8B4821E8.jpg (500x382, 53.44K)

Did you save his wife's pics?

cringe

Nah man, dude is just a bit upset right now.

I still think that user should have sex with the bull, for the reasons I mentioned in the previous thread.

For reference of all newcomers to the audience,
read the stuff in before the stuff in the OP Also cuckanon is gay

Of course he is gay, and I think we should nudge him into accepting this fact. Nothing wrong with being gay, it's 2022 for fuck's sake

CuckAnon is pretty busy getting comfortable with the couch, I wish him the best, he seems to be settling in for the long haul of humiliation.

I wish he could get her phone or sync to her iCloud, I bet it's fucking hilarious from her POV.

CuckAnon is infuriating in how he disregards surprisingly insightful advice and digs his cuck-hole even deeper.

“Nothing wrong with being gay.”
Except for AIDS, syphilis, monkey pox, diapers by 30…

It’s not good advice it’s just telling me to divorce her and get a lawyer…how is that saving my marriage? Because that’s what I want.

>ITT

Attached: real cuck.jpg (561x560, 52.24K)

There is no saving user, its already destroyed.

Imagine losing a stone on a desert, you will never find it, you will never see it ever again because its lost forever.

You cant resurrect dead people, you cant teleport, you cant lift a giant plane with your hands, you CANT SAVE YOUR MARRIAGE ITS ALREADY DEAD. QUIT FUCKING BITCHING WEAK PIECE OF SHIT

Attached: armor1.jpg (850x476, 159.29K)

You’re ignoring the best advice which is kill her, the nigger, and then yourself.

> I wish he could get her phone or sync to her iCloud, I bet it's fucking hilarious from her POV.

It has to be grade-A jerking material

>CuckAnon is infuriating in how he disregards surprisingly insightful advice and digs his cuck-hole even deeper.

Of course, but that's what makes stupid people funny

>Except for AIDS, syphilis, monkey pox, diapers by 30…

Come on if you want to be homophobic at least put in some effort, not the same Any Forums shit over and over again, like a broken record

>"It's not good advice it's just good advice that I don't want to hear!"
Just kill yourself at this point cuckanon.

> I wish he could get her phone or sync to her iCloud, I bet it's fucking hilarious from her POV.

The conversations between her and the bull I would love to see, probably the funniest shit on the face of the earth

Why are you ignoring my advice to take over the bull from your wife. You wanted a threesome, she kicked you out, so now the only thing you can do is play the uno reverse card and get the bull for yourself and kick her out. That's how you get women's respect

Based berserk schizo, we could all learn from Guts

Guts got his eye gouged out and his arm ripped off trying to stop Griffith from cucking him. Cuckanon just lets it happen.

Attached: Yes Guts.png (680x565, 324.91K)

Hang in there. Someone else already gave you to the right info, she or he will get bored and eventually things will go back to stable for you.

The best thing you can do right now is just be supportive towards your wife. Let her know no matter what you love and accept her. If you fight this too much you may get the divorce thay you're trying to avoid and it will be so much worse when it's not even on your terms.

This is what I’m talking about. You guys just have such regarded advice that are memes. Some people had decent advice but not you

Man you're telling us our advice is bad, then you do your own things, and each time the situations gets even worse. The lack of self-awareness is astounding.

cuck should just accept he's a fag, a bottom and should start working on the body more

Here are the best two things I can tell you to do no matter what else you do. If you follow these two rules you will be ok:

1. Don't die.
2. Don't go to jail.

Attached: SIDE EFFECTS.jpg (1200x1127, 144.99K)