My autism makes me oblivious to when girls flirt with me. How do I not be so retarded and get a gf Any Forums?

My autism makes me oblivious to when girls flirt with me. How do I not be so retarded and get a gf Any Forums?

Attached: AF65D9D3-D90F-49E3-84E6-BEF908AA07D3.jpg (1080x1280, 87.32K)

How do you stop being yourself? I could answer but instead I suggest you shine on you glorious basterd.

Attached: Pepe possum.jpg (985x974, 300.45K)

Just pretend you're normal, thats what i do and it seems to work

Not seeking help on Any Forums is the first step to not being a sperged out spazz that's completely repugnant to all female humans.

I can guarantee you no one is flirting with you, user

No you cant.

No way to, really. You could try what I do and just keep treating them like friends till one of them inevitably doffs her top says she finds you attractive.

Oddly, that keeps happening. My wife won't let me hang out with my friends unless they're male now.

if that is the case then the only answer is to ask every girl you talk to if they are flirting with you.

This is going to be the best advice you will ever get in your life.

If you are so autistic you don't notice flirting, no one is flirting with you. Women have choices, many, even unattractive ones, they generally don't have any interest in wasting their time with a literal autist.

Your best bet, is aim at the very, very, very bottom. Morbidly obese, fucked up eye, missing teeth, IQ of 80. They will throw themselves at you. Get a 1, then try and trade up for a 2, if 2's aren't interested, then you are a 1 and deserve a 1.
Simple

Attached: E7F8YGyX0AAxmq8.jpg (1400x1765, 528.3K)

This image would be much better if you could see her pubes, her bush, between her legs through the gap.

I used to think that, but then I realized no girl has ever flirted with me. I've been obese since the 2nd grade.

Imagine if all the fat went to your todger and it got big like a basketball hahahahaha

WTF is this? Holy shit!

Attached: 1661535854851732.jpg (200x202, 5.89K)

Attached: E7PR4vYX0AMjC_I.jpg (1049x1600, 909.82K)

autism =/= retardation who the fuck commissioned this piece

Attached: FWPP3qWWAAEAg6E.jpg (1590x1048, 690.77K)

I'm probably on spectrum, but it doesnt really stop me from relationships, my gf says "it's cute" i thought that she is joking at start... it doesnt matter as long as you look good and get your shit together.

Simple, find a girl with autism. Have bareback sex. Cum inside of her. Get her pregnant. Have autists

Attached: e5bb98883ea0f813b96b11d57e33eb533acd5af7.jpg (2700x2478, 1.14M)

>robot
>draw her with skin