Ways to reduce crime

Build rollercoasters to cover every square foot of the ghetto.
Put all blacks on rollercoasters 24/7.
There's no occasion for them to commit crime

Attached: Black_people_on_a_rollercoaster_in_the_ghetto_k0rpqraki2wr.png (512x512, 436.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bing.com/search?q=nyu traffic stop blacks race&form=ANNTH1&refig=b9dccbbbf2aa0c4ec606b3718b487a67
news.stanford.edu/2020/05/05/veil-darkness-reduces-racial-bias-traffic-stops/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And put headphones on them with rap music so they can hear it but no one else has to

I'm 85%-convinced that I'm a legit fucking retard, because I laughed like a goddamn idiot at this. Sober.

Attached: AOL LOL.gif (500x249, 484.15K)

They're black. Trust me they'll find a way to commit crimes.

That's a lot of effort at the taxpayer's expense. Just ban KFC and let them all starve.

this white genocide tool i've seen has had a remarkable effect on reducing the number of school shootings

Attached: s9s6ae0u7ft71_jpg.jpg.jpg (576x768, 232.11K)

I'd like it to be on a bigger body. I'd love some black cock

Attached: _black_musclechub_naked_football_lineman_strong_powerful_having_sex_c92wssgw4yap.png (512x512, 347.09K)

Says the race that kills most people. It's funny how white people claim they argue off statistics, yet completely ignore the fact you aren't supposed to go off statistics that have been gathered in a biased manner. The police have time and time again shown they have an insane hatred towards black people, as is proven by study after study.

bing.com/search?q=nyu traffic stop blacks race&form=ANNTH1&refig=b9dccbbbf2aa0c4ec606b3718b487a67

news.stanford.edu/2020/05/05/veil-darkness-reduces-racial-bias-traffic-stops/

This is nothing less than genocide. You know, actual genocide. Not like when google images shows pictures of interracial couples.

Send them to Islam and let them sell weed in the mosques. Mudslimes will become too chill to explode too. Doublewin.

Attached: AD81B4B5-58C1-473C-872A-3F37785A6C9F.png (512x512, 464.85K)

that does sound quite awful though. imagine if the guy just forgot to unstrap you and left you on the rollercoaster all night and it kept looping

Blacks get killed by police less often than white people do

Attached: bdsmlr-299048-Os4pqtkvkQ.gif (640x440, 734.33K)

Just gentrify the neighborhood. property taxes will go up, the neighborhood will be cleaner and crime will no longer exist there. duh. its basic economics bro, trickle down gentrification.

Attached: 1661039381240425.jpg (2022x3061, 1.54M)

Once again, white people have no idea how statistics work. We're talking by rate here.

The rate is also lower. Blacks hehe more encounters because they commit more crimes, but end up shot less. Blacks have no idea stats work outside of sports

No it's not. And you once again are ignoring what I already pointed out. IF POLICE LIE ABOUT YOU COMMITTING CRIME THAT'S GOING TO SHOW UP ON THE CRIME "STATS"

You're just repeating what's already been debunked.

Even nigger cops know that niggers commit more crime and they treat them accordingly. You're living in a fairytale. Take your meds

Nothing to prove me wrong except "non-whites bad." Typical.

Reality proves you wrong. Niggers don't like reality.

Again, more rage comments and no facts or logic lol

That's gonna have to be chalked up to projection there, bud. You lie because there is nothing left for the black mind to do. Reality is so damning that there's no way out except to lie. What a sad race

Yet I'm the only one that posted a source. The only thing about white genocide is that it doesn't exist.