My neighbour murdered my cat - Choose how i avenge him

So my cat which i had rescued and lived with me for 9 years was poisoned and died choking on his blood.

I need ideas for how to avenge him. He was killed by a 60 year old woman who has threatened to kill him before because she simply did not like that he roamed around the neighbourhood. He was locked up, beaten and then poisoned before being released so he could come back home and die in front of me.

Picrelated is him as a baby.

Please tell me creative ways to ruin her life.

Attached: b.jpg (960x720, 100.91K)

Kill yourself and blame it on her so she goes to jail

Why would you keep letting your cat go outside when you knew there was a psycho old bitch threatening to kill him? You're an irresponsible cat owner and a fucking retard, I feel bad for your cat but you're a dumbass who only has yourself to blame for your misery

That's pretty cringe. Would you not go outside because someone might do something to you, cunt?

so sorry op
does she have any pets? job? family? do you know anything that means a lot to her?

File a police report. Take the dead cat to the vet to confirm it was poisoned. She won't go to jail, but the police report is the first step to the killing blow, a civil suit.

This dude is not entirely wrong.

But anyway lets avenge your cat.
If someone did this to mine I'd burn down their home.
Make her lose literally everything. 60yo cunts usually have tons of memories and sentimental shit in their home.
If she survives the blaze, she might even kill herself. If not that she'll likely live out the end of her life in misery renting garbage apartments.

She has a family that doesnt care about her. She is the classic craky old bitch. She does not have pets nor a job since she is retired. Her parking lot however is one mean of income that she has, it is very small, can fit about 10 cars and she sents those spaces to other neighbours.

>means a lot
>owns a lot
lol

Imagine allowing a geriatric old bitch to treat you like this. The fact you need someone to tell you what to do shows your to much of a faggot to do anything Any Forums comes up with.

She may be a crazy old bitch but she warned you to stop your cat from going on your property and you didn’t listen. She’s also. It wrong to say that the cat shouldn’t roam. YOU got a pet not the rest of the neighborhood.

Attached: 837D19CD-2B07-4AD0-887B-6A3111496164.jpg (595x882, 121.48K)

i was gonna suggest the same as if you do that, don't file the police report or take the cat to the vet, because it'll be obvious what happened after you do it

go public with this and let the outrage take care of the dusty bitch

Grab a cigarette, attach 1-2 matchheads to the sides. Light it, and stick it in a rolled-up piece of paper.

When it burns down and lights, you'll be long gone. There's no way the charges would stick if there's CCTV footage of you clocking into work 30 minutes away when the fire started.

Avenge that furry angel. Feel free to gloat afterwards, you can even flat out tell her that you did it, and the fact that she can do fuck all about it will be warmer than heroin.

Bad advice. If she’s old and you make her lose everything there is a chance she snaps and just buys a gun and shoots you. You’ve already taken everything so there’s nothing left to lose.

Go into her apartment, lock her in, and torture her. Period. Never let her see your face. Never speak. Use only what she has in her place.

Yes, that still does not mean i am going to let her kill something dear to me. I have suffered the consequences and now so must she.

>dude would wait by my backyard and shoot my cat with a BB gun
>knew my cat was getting shot but didn't know who
>eventually found out when he tried again
>followed him home
>threw a brick through his window once a week for about a year
>never found out it was me doing it
>kept my boy indoors so he wasn't shot again

If he had killed my cat like that I would have done something worse, but it felt good seeing his house turn into this decrepit looking shitheap with all the 2am bricks.

She cant buy a gun, we are in a no gun country.

Slingshot some napalm at the bitch lmao

You already let her do it by letting your cat out. You were even warned it would happen. Pro tip: the cops will 100% take the side of an old lady over some weird sperg. You actually stand to lose a lot more by retaliation.