Cheating

So my girl of 4 years is cheating on me.
Not sure what to do yet.
Lookin for a little advice

Attached: Sarah-Hyland-fappening-NUDZ8C.jpg (640x480, 80.08K)

You're going to get everyone on Any Forums saying leave her.

If you're only questioning if she's cheating or not, then it's best to straight ask her/have a conversation and go from there.

If you have proof she's cheating then just leave.

>If you have proof she's cheating then just leave.

Kill her before leaving

>girl of 4 years
You sick fuck lol

>Call her over to your place
>Show her "best kitchen knife"
>While she holds it push shoulder into knife a little
>Call police and say shes trying to kill you
>Hide in bathroom to make police believe it
>Tell police she said she was trying to kill you for new man

I've tried before and fuck my life its hard
I guess I can and kinda have once before but she came crawling back and I gave in

Its almost come to the point where I feel like I'll do anything to keep her but godamnit I know thats pathetic

Ask to have a mfm threesome

Hard to give you a little advice with such little information about what happened and about your life together.
But the first question you need to answer for yourself is: why did she do it. It's a hard path to go through, but knowing why brings better closure. Then, you can decide whether or not you want to continue with her.

yeah dude its been crazy as fuck
i feel like shes turning me into a sick fuck for all the abuse and everything now

Embrace being her cuck and encourage her

Fuck such a thing would be out of this world for me

kick her out with no explanation. immediately get back on the horse. in fact, wait a week and have something else already lined up. tell her it's over, block her, never ever speak to her again and pursue shit with new hos. she will never recover if you stick to this dude I promise you. you tell her it's over, you didn't even give her a reason why and you move on, never entertain the whore again.

Don't just leave. If you're sure she's cheating then work on fucking one of her friends or family.

She'll have to deal with you leaving and the fact that her mom let you spooge on her face at the same time.

If I found out my girl was cheating on me, I’d come up with the most heart breaking way to leave her

hey op, had a first girlfriend this summer and it lasted 2 months before I found out she was texting her ex for a while about getting back together. I couldn't really confront her because i was a pussy so i just ghosted her and she got the message, but honestly bro just be up front and leave her. there's no room in your heart for a hoe, trust me

Well put it this way.
She's totally fucked up in the head she wasnt raised at all and everything shes learned growing up has been the wrong way.
We were solid for a few years but I think she's just too fucked up to change for the better.
She's an alcoholic and smokes way too much and just doesnt have any real morals.
So I guess I'm saying she's past saving or getting better without years of professional therapy and a bunch of that shit.
I just dont know what to do and whether I should try and go that path or decide she isnt the one for me and just let it be side pussy or something fuck idk man I just know I dont want her out of my life yet I dont think

Its fucking hard.

Grow a pair of nuts and tell the bitch that she has broken your trust and she needs to get the fuck out.

And stop going back you dumb cunt . Going back the first time was a mistake when you demonstrated that she could walk all over you and not face consequences

Get used to it

If you don't respect yourself enough to tell her no, why would she respect you?

good point, i was just pretty shocked about the whole thing.

Omg...An alcoholic AND a cheater? Way too bad combo. Just leave already! It's gonna get worse and she'll lead you in a spiral of shit.
The pussy ain't worth it, trust me. The amount of shit that you'll have to go through just to get a glimpse of joy with her...
Sex is great but at the end of the day, you want someone that you can trust. And you can't trust her.

Yeah I don't know why its so hard to get out of this shit its not just the pussy man yeah we have chemistry but with more than just sex and I guess we are very different in a lot of other ways as well but at the end of the day we've always gotten along together so fucking well I hate thinking about losing that.
Fuck man I'm trying to salvage anything I can and its a roller coaster of nothing but highs and lows

The only thing to do is post her nudes

Fuck guys should I just go balls out and post a ton of her say fuck it ???
It's not really my style but fuck at this point shes a fucking whore and im losing my shit
Fucking sad days man fuck

This is the only real advice. Cut her off, move on fast. Never look back. Only way to do it. But first post her nudes.

She's showing other people, why shouldn't you??

Everyone giving you advice is a pussy.
Decide now if your a cuck or normal. If your normal move on if your a cuck kill yourself.
easy.