Not much into politics but this guy seems cool. What's his deal?

Not much into politics but this guy seems cool. What's his deal?

Attached: D000621.jpg (450x550, 193.45K)

He's... the governor of Florida. That's really all we know

I'll vote for him if he promises to kill fags and troons in the street

I suppose you're voting Democrat then

Quite frankly the only candidate that can propel America forward instead of continue to ruin it. Neither Trump nor Biden are the answer. This guy could be

Well it depends. Like freedom or are a conservatives? He's a good alternative to Trump. You a Dem? He's a Nazis and Satan!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

huh? did you not read what my post said? I was being serious

>conservative propels America forward

Lol

faggot

Yeah, it ain't gonna happen, so you must be voting for a Democrat then. It's a real strange mountain to die on. Why are you so invested in other people's genitals?

Libs only want to ruin America

>what American needs is fascist bullshit
k

my cock is invested into your mom's mouth

Honestly was never sold on trump and I won't vote democrat. But DeSantis seems super based.

You have been indoctrinated or you are a troll. Pick.

unless there is a decent libertarian candidate then I won't be voting at all

Your stupid right wing Christian America yeah
I want to ruin it

Would make more sense if my mom's mouth was invested in* your "cock". But I wouldn't expect you to understand investments.

I hate it when progressives pretend to be liberals

Florida man

I'm good. You keep him making Florida great.

Attached: abraham-lincoln-bears-gun-grizzly-bears-wallpaper-preview.jpg (728x410, 70.35K)

I'm glad you're thinking about it

>I won’t vote Democrat
You’d better dumb fuck

Hey now racism for a good cause is a good thing. If it's blacks being racist it's ok it's just their turn. Break the law? Well they were marginalized and it's the only way they be heard. Separate but equal? It's fine they just don't feel safe around whytie.

That'll show em. Also libertarian? Are you sure you're old enough to vote?

What’s the difference shithead you’re just a stupid right wing dip shit

>t.pissed off tranny thinking they know anonymous people online

Shut up why isn’t more of the thread on my side

you should have seen him cower when he suggested he was going to transport Cubans immigrants to NYC. thos Cubans put him in his place.

There are no sides

>Losing
>switching to tranny hate cringe
Every time lol

I'm a librarian. I'm used to losing. deal with it

I think it'd be fun to watch this tool run and have him and the rest of his "ideals" be so embarrassingly crippled to make any notion that anyone voted or supported trump to be like saying you'd want a double dose of polio-ebola-aids. Is biden my man... no... but sometimes you must make difficult choices.

How do you keep your job when you lose so many books

"Out there, wavering between the light and the dark. A side should always be taken, little light. Even if it's the wrong side." ~Exo Stranger

That's why.

He’s running for president user
what the fuck do you want

Not that user. But a decent fucking candidate that can make it through the primaries without pandering to extremists would be nice.

hes pretty cool. he makes libs mad.

I don't think that biden running is a given... many a slip between a cup and a lip my bro.

He's a literal retard who right wingers think is smart because he speaks slightly more articulately than Trump did.

He's also the biggest faggot who's meddling with education, banning books and trying to put political pressure on companies that don't toe his lines.

Luckily no one has to worry about him except the methheaded retards in Florida. They're the only ones dumb enough to vote for him.

Most of them don’t user. This one does.

I was a Trump supporter until January 6. Never a Biden supporter, but he's winning me over lads. I might give DeSantis a chance if he doesn't follow in Trump's footsteps, otherwise I think I'll vote dem for the first time in my life, and it's going to be for that senile old fuck

this.

DeSantis dumbass. He’s running
look at him he wants to fucking run this place

fake and gay kys trannygger

>I might give a right wing shithead a chance
k

this dude wants to ban contraception.
why the fuck would you think thats a good idea? How far do you dipshits go to "make libs seethe"? You really want to not be able to buy rubbers?

is there some weird nationwide gas leak that turned 30% of you into literal retards?

They’re not going to have sex anyway

>I'll vote dem for the first time in my life, and it's going to be for that senile old fuck
You are the cancer

Agreed /bro

you're right i was in love with biden since the day i set eyes on him

He's as crazy as Trump but much smarter. He would have is on the fast track to Hungary model within 5 years

ill go as far as crushing your skull in minecraft

We voted the senile old fuck out of office in 2020 Trumpturd
Biden is a real president that shit doesn’t work

>Please fuck my ass daddy just kill the fags first

>he wants to run
I'd like to be called "Tyroll the Destroyer of Qnart"... sadly it had too many spaces for the DMV to accept it on my license. I guess I and D-bag will have to get used to disappointment.

he's just playing the game albeit dirty. he just fired his attorney general while also firing election officials. he narrowly beat his opponent for governor then tasked a team to investigate that same person to find something illegal and prosecute the guy for zero chance of him running again. i think he's alreayd appointed a new ag but im not sure. but yea just playing the game.

he aligns himself with trumpyness and all that it is but he makes sure to keep his distance from toxic trump stuff like jan 6. he just focuses everybody on WOKE and saying zingers. he'll probs have a downfall of like getting gangbanged by a bunch of niggers being leaked

>he wants to fucking run this place
What he does to run Florida is to get local governments to call the fuck down, and the feds to back the fuck off. While New York, California, Illinois, the Carolinas, and other states were locked in their homes afraid of their own shadows, getting arrested for taking their kids to the park, and other stupid shit, DeSantis said, nope, we ain't doing that shit here. And it's paid off.

Conservatives have always been the cancer

There are exactly zero (0) Republicans who are qualified to be president or any other government position right now. They're all cultists, grifters, complete idiots or some combination of the three.

The GOP is a dead party. The only hope right wingers have is to get enough people behind voting third party to the point they can push out the malfunctioning retards in the Republican Party and establish a new baseline with the third party. The chances of that are very slim.

There are so many fed up with their party and switch to the opposite. Why are we fooling ourselves pretending the two party system works? It works well in dividing voters, but not so well when actually trying to choose a good representative. Why don't we allow for more weight in the other parties? A good way to start may be to shed the mentality that it's surgery one or the other. There are more options

>DeSantis said nope I don’t believe in science I’m a stupid shithead
Hey kind of like you

People have been saying this shit for years
They’re not dead if they have a strong voter base user.

For American to excel, the only thing it needs is t put an end to all the Republicans obstructing progress and growth.

explain this to me, user.
one side wants to lower drug prices, make healthcare even more affordable, and try to limit climate change.
and the other side wants to literally murder people because they saw a nigger in a laundry detergent commercial.

do you dingbats even listen to yourselves? what makes you so fucking angry?