My long time girlfriend cheated on me the other night at a company party...

My long time girlfriend cheated on me the other night at a company party. She was absolutely hammered I didn't even remember doing it till half way through the next day. I'm quite shook about it, but she also feels very ashamed. I want to beat the dude, but he was also probably right fucked. What do anons? FYI, this is her ass

Attached: P_20220829_224202.jpg (4524x2088, 1.44M)

Post yourself, you got the balls to put her on blast while not presenting the entire story.

Obviously dump her. You may not be a catch yourself but have some self respect and get rid of the girl who doesn’t respect you. Alcohol just took away her inhibitions.

>I didnt remember having sex
Bruh

We've been together for 9 years at this point. That's why this is hard. I believe she basically blacked out while this happened. She talked to me on the phone early the morning after and she seemed all good minus a hangover, but then was suddenly urgent to talk to me again a few hours later. Like, she sounded sick on the phone. I thought he hangover was getting the best of her till she told me what happened and started crying
Like; fuck. Obviously sucks fucking balls, but I almost feel like she got taken advantage of possibly. Mind you, I bet buddy was also fucking nuked on booze as well. Doesn't stop me from wanting to hurt him though

it's her you should be mad at. not his fault for being horny. you should beat the shit out of her and dump her.

Lol. She didn't remember doing it, sorry

dump the cunt you fucking dickless cuck.

Dirty slut took a load

not his fault, not his relationship. also she was obviously remorseful. just ask if you can fuck someone else for the one time. itll be a good new experience and yall can call it even

The dude knew she was taken though. He should have had the decency to not fuck another guys woman. Especially when she was essentially blackout drunk. FYI, I'm not very happy with her either. I get that she was so drunk that shit like that happened, but I'm still livid by her actions

If she admitted it to you instead of hiding it that's something to consider. If she was blackout drunk then that's pretty much being raped, unless they were both shitfaced.

But also, why weren't you at the company party? Did they not have a employee +1 rule?

She took Plan B just in case of mayo injection

You sound really gay

Dude you’re a fully fucking blown cuck. Just look at what you’re typing. Your long term gf fucked another guy.

Ahhh, I can see that you're a classic cuckold. Why don't you buy her a gift? Maybe seek the guy out and give him a no hard feelings handshake?

Nah, I was at my own company's party believe it or not. Her job is almost done, so her boss threw them a big party with 2000$ of free booze for them all. They all got pretty fucked. But ya, I kinda believe she was raped, but it also depends on how fucked that guy was too. I even told her that, but I don't think she wants to escalate the situation more than It already has. I still want to beat the fucker though

Cuckold

Lol no shit. Why do you think I'm here hahahahaha

That's it. Unleash your inner cuck

You don't say?

Why post then? You're more mad at the guy that fucked your girl than you are her for fucking him

yeah, if she doesn't file charges it was consensual

Attached: FGdxEfrX0AYQOfQ.jpg (1080x1920, 438.38K)

I'm definitely more mad at the guy,but clearly I'm not happy about her drunken fuck either. It takes two

She was trying to tell me some shit about that too. She more distraught about her actions than I am it seems, but I would be game for a rape charge against this guy. I feel like guys typically hold their liquor better than woman, so I'm guessing he was more in control of his actions than she was. Totally guessing at the end of the day. Their boss bought provided free liquor for everyone that night, so dude could have been just as plastered

She KNOWINGLY fucked him. I (and many others) have been looser black out drunk and never forgot we have a SO. She fucked him and is claiming that she was black out so she can keep you around. She will fuck either the same guy or someone else again. Cut the cord, make it swift and be done with it.