Imagine being such a pussy ass liberal to the point where you call the boys in blue to come and help your family when...

Imagine being such a pussy ass liberal to the point where you call the boys in blue to come and help your family when they're in danger.

At that point just hand over your manhood and become a tranny because it's over.

Attached: Confed.jpg (1600x1600, 164.37K)

cope

Attached: 83bd626fd975651a4e6910330cfbc90d_jpg.jpg (564x705, 326.1K)

Attached: called-confederate-because-traitor-doesnt-sound-that-good.jpg (400x400, 127.12K)

America was founded by traitors in the first place. So being a traitor is absolutely patriotic.

I thought American conservatives liked the police?

The left can’t meme

Attached: trumpsupporters.jpg (960x938, 237.84K)

only when they harass and/or kill niggers.

What country is this flag?

so yeah, selling out our spies to other countries is totally patriotic!
/s

Attached: trump putin.jpg (1078x895, 101.13K)

The s is for strawman I reckon, because that's literally what you just posted.

a country that existed less than the Nazis or Trumpanzees takeover.
betrayed their country because they couldn't own niggers.

Faulty analogy:A faulty analogy is a type of Scope Shift, in that the arguer compares two things or two situations, but the two things or situations being compared aren't sufficiently alike.

Such as?

it's for sarcasm faggot

Attached: thumb_strange-that-barron-trumplooks-more-like-putin-thanlike-donald-i-7261380.png (200x168, 21.42K)

let the police kill the threat that would put you in jail if you did it

I know I'm not winning that battle in court and fuck ending up in jail again because I would have to die before I end up someone's jail bitch

It's for sarcasm faggot?

Wouldn't it be /sf? God you're a moron.

Hey what's that goofy place with all the shit on the walls?

I don't believe in anything I'm just here for spectator violence. Prooooceeeed

Attached: 1661720123142897.png (499x494, 185.23K)

Attached: EanBcCpWkAA4f99.jpg (576x298, 37.72K)

Attached: my-gaydar-detector-is-off-the-charts.jpg (400x294, 67.29K)

yall still give a fuck about "manhood"

why to impress other men with how manly you are? sounds kinda gay bro

STFU marxist soyboy faggot. I thought the left was all about inclusivity. What they really mean is excluding anyone that gets in the way of their faggoty globohomo agenda.

Which is why I'm homeschooling my hypothetical kids. Because too many marxist teachers are becoming useful idiots and teaching kids to be faggots and suicidal tranny terrorists.