How much do i take? Last time had a bad trip on 3 grams

How much do i take? Last time had a bad trip on 3 grams.

Attached: 6A51137F-BBE6-47BC-8683-9819F1FE67E3.jpg (1200x798, 171.5K)

How did you have a bad trip?

GET A FUCKING SCALE RETARD

Attached: 1589319125282.jpg (750x738, 165.51K)

take less stupid...last time I 14 grams fresh dry weight...really had a hard time with it

If I get dubs you eat a pound

try 1.5 or 2

Take them all and embrace the "trip". That's what I'd do, but you know yourself better than I know you.
Do what you think is right, and try to "trip-proof" your room.
No going outside! You hear me user??

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン

Attached: 1661705103886871.jpg (2500x3500, 1.83M)

Your fortune: Average Luck

Attached: 1555064208580.gif (292x493, 1.45M)

Had really bad anxiety and panic attack and couldn’t stop thinking about bad thoughts

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: Seed_.jpg (7168x4096, 1.92M)

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck

Attached: 1661476111419096.jpg (2048x1152, 518.41K)

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

Attached: 1661474653118915.png (896x512, 546.04K)

This. 1.5-2 and be in a good mood before you do them.

Damn that sucks, I would say do more or do it all at once. Let the shrooms take control.

Those are fresh so take at least 30g

Good/bad trips aren't about how much you take, but by the state of mind you're in. If you can, take them in a place you're really comfortable and happy in, with someone sober to talk to. Having someone sober to talk to really helps.

All that being said 2-4 grams is a nice light dose for beginners.

2-4 grams dry that is.

This guy has it right. Also you can always change the type of trip while you're having it. A good trip can become a bad one and a bad trip can become a good trip. Embrace the trip. Give into it. Let it teach you.

What about drinking enough to get buzzed or tipsy while waiting for them to kick in. Smoking weed on its own makes me paranoid and have panic attacks, but if I drink beforehand I'm fine

The setting is more important than the dosage, and even more important is your mindset going in. My first trip was bad because I panicked. After that, I've done strong doses every time because I want to give in to the trip and let it take me wherever it wants. If I end up floating in space, that's awesome. If I end up deep within myself, that's cool too because I'll learn things about myself. Once you reach a level of comfort where you can just let go and ride it out, bad trips will be way, way less common.

I took the smallest dose maybe like .2 and wait an hour then take some more and take my time with it, maybe play a video game, probably the best way if you want to find a sweet spot, eating them all can make you sick sometimes or just ruin your time so why rush it?

Yeah this. If your shrooms are good enough, you'll have visuals off like 1.7. I'm not really big on shrooms and that was plenty for me like 10 years ago when I tried them. 3 sounds like too much. I dunno if the shrooms are "better" nowadays like weed is but I wouldn't go doing 3 at one time.

6 grams at the very least but probably 10, the problem is you didn't commit completely the worry caused you to have a bad trip.
You need to commit and completely give yourself to the mush to have a good time

>What about drinking enough to get buzzed or tipsy while waiting for them to kick in.
They only take 20-30 minutes to start kicking in. Be sure to take them on an empty stomach and then maybe eat something small about 30-40 minutes later. You can make the strip stronger by having something acidic with (like orange juice) with the mushrooms. This will turn the Psilocybin into Psilocin (the chemical that actually causes the trip) a bit faster.

Yeah fuck you troll. That sounds like a bad idea if he said he couldn't handle 3.

I'm talking about drinking beforehand to avoid having a bad trip. Seems like it helps me calm down when I smoke weed. Does alcohol synergize with mushrooms? I've never tried both together