It's Over

Cancelled.

Attached: 1661821917278665.png (964x768, 180.66K)

What is up with these fags and saying sweety and shit?

They are insane cultists.

Suddenly the things your family members do don't effect your image huh?

So we are completely done with Hunter's laptop then? hmmmmmmmm

they have "they/them" in their name. it's obviously mentally fucking ill

it places themselves on a pedestal in their own mind.

anyway, since family member actions don't mean anything, we don't with hunters laptop?

supporting trump versus taking millions of payments to influence for foreign policy kind of aren't in the same ball-game lmfao

Yeah hunter sucks.... Hunter is not Joe Biden though, correct? Can you prove Joe Biden is hunter?

Hunter has a position in government his dad gave him in ? ... oh wait the was the other guy
>bds

Attached: 1273210920584.jpg (499x449, 44.55K)

Who the fuck is Sydne Sweeney?

Attached: Sherilyn wants to know WHO!.gif (480x318, 740.91K)

maga babies kek

Yes, my friends, we have a clear cut case of BDS here... its a little late, Brandon got em with the rope-a-dope... November gonna be interesting, i plan to enjoy it

>HUNTER'S LAPTOP
Yeah he smokes crack, fucks whores, and has a big dick, those things are mentioned in his autobiography too, what about it?

holy shit the memes are true.
They cannot create

If you're gonna troll celebrities on twitter you could at least learn how to fucking spell.

>big red wave
just like last time?

you will be the first to hang

Attached: Mussolini buyn gas.jpg (766x516, 115.28K)

give me reason to think it isn't over for MAGA wave? they truly are fucking it up for you guys... opposing student loan relief, opposing abortion rights, opposing cheaper insulin... these are good decisions?

imagine being focused on hunters laptop and whatever else is the Biden scams... they pal in comparison...

Did not know Hunter Biden owed close to a billion dollars to Deutsche Bank with Russian creditors. Oh, wait. That was the trumps.

it's called a loan fren... banks give loans... dooby doo doooo

MAGA.

When you're a multi billionaire its ok to take out loans with multi national banks. And since all banks are multi national now its the only banking industry. There are no other viable options.