I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS EVERYTHING IS GONNA...

I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE I DONT WANT TO DIE WHAT HAPPENS AFTERWARDS EVERYTHING IS GONNA GO AWAY!!!!

Attached: Black Rock Shooter Yomi Crazy face.png (1366x768, 1.02M)

i know the feel user
but it's the way of life and there's nothing we can do about it, and if we could do something about it, we shouldn't

Attached: 1622745845128.jpg (656x893, 109.41K)

Read mike ma

>EVERYTHING IS GONNA GO AWAY!!!!
It's more like you're the one going away...
If you enjoy life then try to appreciate every moment you have to live. Sadly we don't know when we're going out, unless you have a medical condition or something, that is.

Attached: 1582638202682.jpg (600x513, 63.08K)

i've been unconscious before for hours, it's not a big deal user, you don't even feel the passage of time, you don't remember or think anything. It's like: seeing and hearing everything, then blurry vision + feeling cold, then all turns black, (lot of time passes but for you it's instantaniously) then hearing + not seeing anything, then back to normal. The only difference between being unconscious and being dead is that you will not awake anymore. Billions of years will pass the instant you die, but you will not know. Have a great life. (English is not my first language)

It’s not that I don’t want to die, it’s that I don’t want to be in a lot of pain when I do

You can't. Welcome to die user, you can't. Nothing gives rise to you. Quit diving into your own concept of what birthed you and deciding that your whole consciousness is just a fucking one off illusion, that's what most do. It's why you're running for anyone honest to tell you that you're consciousness. Anyway, you wanted to jerk this off and die so it was really scary and cool, but I just ruined your orgasm! Orgasm is the little death, what is death? Well, for you, now a ruined orgasm. Honk, fucking, honk.

Might end up being something great you never expected. Does the signal go away simply because the radio stopped functioning? Idk. Might be something like that, and you find out you were never really "Here" to begin with.
Even if it is pure blank nothingness who cares? That would be eternal peace. Embrace both, and accept neither as true.
We do not know. Leave it at that.

Your fortune: Outlook good

Attached: 1530389338878.gif (400x300, 1.96M)

This guy is hinting so he doesn't kill you. I'm not. Love itself loves you. Be at rest man, she just wants you to rest.

Attached: 1661765563145660m.jpg (449x1024, 52.2K)

Bad and good ending is achieved through love or being a cockhole. I am a loving cockhole, thus zen.

It's my fear too user: dying in pain. I want to die while sleeping

I’m hoping for an aneurism no lie

user, you shouldn't fear death. Do you remember what it was like before you were born? Of course you don't, you didn't exist. There was nothing. That's what it's going to be like when we die. It's like going into a dreamless sleep, and never waking up. There won't be a "you" to care about the fact that you don't exist anymore. That's what makes it so peaceful. You won't even exist to be anxious about what it will be like.

You and the other guy don't fear a ton of pain, it's discomfort and suffering. The discomfort makes you feel your body is a problem and you blame the overwhelming pain and make suffering. In other words, you want to live as experience, but want to die because that experience is painful, but really pain itself is mostly excited nerves and your cells asking for attention, so, the suffering itself calls you to death because the body knows illusory pain is useless and cannot correct this without you.

So, that said, accept pain and suffering ends. Do it in increments. Don't kill yourself in a clown way, no slipknot and fenty, if you're gonna go out, do it sacred, kickass or not at all. Please also consider I could just harass you and then you'd want to kill me and yourself just as much. Its just a reaction to pain, that disappears as it flows. You thinking about it or the terror of the shock makes you suffer and then suffering leads to pain again. Stop reacting, your center of self is not so compromised that pain or brain chemistry alters it. Pain is a part of the dream, suffering within it is the illusion. Killing yourself is a Speedrun tactic and nothing more. That said, don't do it, if you wanna kill yourself then it's most likely that you're gonna be very easy to tease in a higher place.

Oh Christ alive, another one that saw but wasn't allowed to bring anything back. You really help suicidal billy here by vaguely telling him it's nothing and literally no other context, why don't you tell him to be himself next?

Not him.
It's not that everything you said was wrong, some of it is right, but you and your post wreak of corruption and desperation.
You are here making threats and posting like you know better.
I only read your own suffering and self loathing in your posts. the information you could have helped others with is too far sank in your own ego-posting.

Try to be more humble, and inb4 you spam 10 posts in a row at me.
Learn to calm and control your emotions and yourself. Seek balance.
No need to take it all so seriously.
There's a fine line between undercooking a post and overcooking one. You are far far past it.
Chill out.

This is what goes through my mind every single day

Yes, if you break a radio transmitter, the radio signal stops being produced, that is how transmission works with radios.

Plenty of people remember past lives, how do you know the sleep is dreamless when clearly most sleep isn't dreamless unless you take medication to make it that way.

No, I was suggesting there is a signal that represents you outside of the radio (an analogy for your physical body).

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

People are more like a bunch of modems talking back and forth to each other than just receivers picking up some stray signal, if you take out a modem, it stops being able to communicate with the others and the network quality deteriorates, you end up with regions that don't talk to each other when important links are severed.

I was speaking to something more transcendent. The medium which spawned the universe and continues to bind it together.
Some call it "The Ether", some call it "Quantum Foam" or "ark Matter". Point is the source which drives and create matter may be the very same signal which drives consciousness to emerge.
It's only an idea.

had a NDE here when I was a sophomore in high school. crashed my step dad's car almost directly head on with a mini van going about 65 mph. I guess myself and my buddy in the front seat were both on the edge of death, both not breathing with bad head injuries. some ex marine special ops black guy literally brought both of us back to life (a crazily intrinsic story for a whole other time but believe me it's weird). I don't remember much and neither does he. we both strangely enough remember we both got very warm. comfortingly warm. no white lights or anything and no life flashing. just a very warm feeling. I can't even say where it was or if it was my whole body. just warmth. next thing I know I'm gasping for air, making sure my buddy is okay while he's doing the same thing. black guy literally dips out before anyone is able to say anything to him. true story this shit happened in 2006. we both spent 3 days in the hospital for potential brain swelling and whatever else and we were fine. people who hear us tell the story say he was our guardian angel

>Point is the source which drives and create matter may be the very same signal which drives consciousness to emerge.
Its called energy and it is used to make your body decay and decompose if you become unconscious for too long without anyone else to clean up your unconscious body and chase off all the bugs, big and small, that are always conspiring to consume you.