Have you ever thought of robbing a bank?

Have you ever thought of robbing a bank?

Attached: 125165492_2734015030245274_2341923926118513296_n.jpg (1440x1440, 258.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/409IGgu-Utw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No because it's basically impossible in the modern era.

youtu.be/409IGgu-Utw

Why rob a bank when there are so many other places to steal from, which aren't specifically designed to keep you out?

Even if you get the money out of the bank in the first place IT will most certainly contain shit like dye packs and trackers.

Risk/reward does not add up.

Better off stealing ATMs.

I have, but it’s literally impossible to do and get away with it.

They have cameras dumbass

do you have discord?

No. Why?
If I did, does that mean I’d get away with robbing banks?

Glownigger detected

Hi Officer Faggot

You are clearly the dumbass

kek

Who hasn't. Smaller takes, smaller risks. There are still banks that exist with pretty basic alarms.

>ft. Knox is impossible. Banks still very feasible.

Rob laundromats. They have a lot of cash.

Pick a rural bank, out in the middle of nowhere, but important enough to get a big delivery of cash at the first of the month when everyone's check comes in. A bank in a rural county seat would be best. set off a bomb at a power station to not only kill the power in the bank, but also give Sheriff Andy and Deputy Barney something to keep them busy.
4 men, 1 driver, 1 crowd control, 2 to stuff their own duffel bags full of cash.
swap the (stolen) getaway car for another ride, set it on fire to remove evidence.
>nah, I haven't considered it.

Yeah. I think of a lot of things. That doesnt mean anything other than my mind has thoughts.

I think there's less chance getting caught murdering random people in towns hundred of miles away for years than robbing any bank

Way too many heads. Guaranteed weak spot is the human element.

4 men, one of them will tell it to his wife and one other will brag on social medias. RIP.

you're not wrong. the hardest part is finding 3 other people I trust enough to risk a long stay in prison.