Movies you love but everyone else hates

Movies you love but everyone else hates

Attached: 9E3AEF4A-FC45-485A-8663-352E8B08AE6D.jpg (458x679, 41.75K)

Same. Was pretty fucking good.

Attached: Babylon_AD_poster.jpg (273x363, 27.67K)

I wouldn't say everybody hated this movie

Didn’t everyone bash it for „being a war movie without a single battle scene“? Thats at least how i remember it

I thought it was boring and gay.

Good fucking film m8

Yeah. The worst part was where someone got oil in their eyes

I still think its a genius movie. It really dives into the psyche of a soldier during in MODERN combat, which is vastly different from any WW2 era stuff

Jarhead took a way weirder place in my heart after being an infantryman for 3.5 years from 2019 - 2022 and never deploying the entire time

Everybody dance now.

Lord of War. Nicholas Cage.

4 years. Artillery and Tac Field Intelligence. Parachute certified. Can rock a camera yo.
Closest I got to action was shell casings falling into my shirt at the range. Fucking Galils.

Watch Generation Kill. You should like it.

Stealth

Attached: Ghost_Dog_film_poster.jpg (259x383, 14.83K)

What is this dogshit?

Half Ghost
Half Dog

It's a solid middle of the road for me. I think certain elements of the story were neglected for star power honestly.

Makes sense.

You think his lazy eye is a method acting thing?

A history of violence
Eastern Promises.
The Land of Blood and Honey.
The Secret Life of Words.
We own the night.

Not the greatest scary/psychological thriller made, but it at least tried to be different. From the start, it dismisses any idea of “solving” the evil thing. The room is evil and likes to mess with people. That’s it, accept it and don’t get hung up on some convoluted story of the evil stemming from some mother drowning her child in the bathtub or a serial killer committing suicide in the bed or whatever. A lot of the things happening to Cusack are decent mental fucks. (Spoilers) He sees his dead daughter brought back to him only to be taken away again. He thinks he escapes only to realize he’s never left. He thinks he can run out the clock only for the timer to reset right at the last second. The list goes on.

Overall, it was solid and under-appreciated.

Attached: 49B87CBD-D3F0-496F-B3B3-34D05061F0DE.jpg (474x675, 63.45K)