>2005
>AOL
try 1995

XD

whats up

BigJunkXxX69

it was around in 2005

you can use names here.

I already stopped using AOL in about 2002. The hayday of AOL chatrooms was the late 90s. Things changed quickly at that time.

The amount of ass I got from AOL chat rooms was insane. I miss those days

Yo Anonymous asl?

same except yahoo chat for me.
i try to explain to zoomers now but no one believes me, the amount of older women willing to fuck around with a shit eating teenager like me was fucking insane. it was like the wild west. Nothing special about me other than able to pretend i was smarter than i was and there was a certain type of bored mom type that would flirt back and eventually ride me in the back of their car.
I'm so much more boring now, holy shit. Also lucky i never caught something bad.

Nitendokid_69

It really was the wild west. No one had considered consequences or anything. You could just find weirdos into kinky shit and meet up. I fucked so many older women. Literally met this couple where the guy would lock me in the room with his cute skinny wife and listen to me use her. She always said thank you afterwards, in the kindest way. I met this lady in her late 40s. She was chubby woth glasses and looked like a mom who wanted to bake cookies for everyone. She also loved getting face fucked and having her big tits cum on. That was all she would do, and I met up with her 20 times. I snuck in the house of a bunch of girls having a sleepover. There was a basement entrance and they let me in and they all took turns sucking my dick and letting me finger them all, as part of some weird friends bonding bullshit. They were all kinda fat, but I didn't care. The stories are endless. It was better than peak craigslist.

Built4Sin1978

Nudienigger19

>I'm so stupid I can't put my name on my reply box

suite16

*Only my Top 5 takes over my away messages*

XxX_Sephirothismybishi420_XxX

Uh hi guys how’s it going on in this thread

Fuck, I didn't see it was 2005.
xXX_-NudieNigger19-_XXx

AoHell

I'm stoned af

lol that is wild.
Most of mine were very same'ish but that was what i wanted: older woman, often married, convince her to meet up and get blown or fuck her. I won't lie and say they were all hot but a few were way way out of my league for sure.
i guess my only real claim to fame would be that i fucked a woman, a lobbyist, that later on became a state congresswoman (emphasis, state, not federal) which blew my mind but ive always kept the secret. She is pushing 70 now which is fucking weird as all hell.

8===D~~

> choose your name
'MARRYME_crackychan'

>This is now an AOL chat room
>dozens of serverbots enter, dishing out piping hot cheese pizza on command for free and free of consequence

Attached: 1648560322564.png (845x857, 480.62K)

I hate namefagging. But I'll do an exception this time