The US government could stop this if they wanted to

The US government could stop this if they wanted to

Attached: 76467353775.jpg (800x800, 120.36K)

But they don't. Btw the great replacement is a racist far right conspiracy theory.

Yes, but who will help the 1% drive down their labor costs?

Yes, it is totally genocidal to lose the desire to shit out kids. It isn't that the industrial revolution destroyed the financial to do so.

There is such a huge opportunity here to protect and enhance the United States with the people fleeing Mexico and Central America.

Russia took Crimea and portions of Ukraine.

Us should take Mexico and parts of middle America.

Enlistment for citizenship, seize as much of the drug trade as possible. Eliminate illegal immigration and reduce possible terrorist incursions via the border.

Kill the threat, protect the weak. It's just what we have always done. To get the extra man power reinstate the draft and new bills to make enlistment mandatory after high-school.

It's a win-win for the USA and Mexico.

4.5 MILLION ILLEGAL CROSSERS SINCE THE STOLEN ELECTION

4.5 million additional standing infantry sounds really really sexy to me. Labor problem? Solved.

the romans thought using the goths to replace declining enlistment was a good idea too you fucking kike.

Damn. Second largest empire to ever exist.

>learn from the mistakes of the past. Build on great ideas, don't throw them out because someone else couldn't execute it effectively.

Did the goths have any incentive to become part of rome?

The Germanic Goths were actively engaged in war with Rome. Not sure your argument has any relevance. Rome sought to enslave a people, not liberate them.

Bump

Attached: 56DFCD86-2F9D-4634-AB6F-A50464DDFA55.png (404x419, 88.9K)

I would love to watch a bunch of extremist civis get mowed down by bullets, the less crazy people in this country the better. I'm sick of both extreme sides and just want to see some progress with this country.

Oh its fake migrant caravan season already?

Bro merica is in some shit. What in the fuck do we actually have going for us as a nation?

I have personally never had a reason or desire to have a patriotic or positive opinion of it. It has always felt like a prison.

or texas can use federal funding to create processing centers do speed up the asylum seeking process and weeding out etc. good and ppl in danger in, everyone else out.

how the fuck are you literally a border country for practically ever and you don't have appropriate facilities to handle immigration. idiots. also that would create more jobs and blah blah. instead texas chooses to pull publicity stunts by sending fresh immigrants to be traffi- i mean sent to nyc and dc

kek the military is painfully low on soldiers, if we required 6 months bootcamp and future training over the next 4 years that'd be some dope stuff. the us could be so awesome if it didn't focus on giving ppl things that will make them do crime and then locking them up.

Agreed, a part of me hopes for a red wave in November so america dies and I have a great excuse to move to a 1st world country

yeah at this current time we don't have much going for us.

i've never been very patriotic either i like living here but that doesn't mean i'm going to ignore its fault and say its the best place ever.

They want us, the citizens to suffer and be displaced. They have betrayed us. They are no longer an acting government. They are a nest of traitors. Booth sides are complicit in our degradation and misery.

Its not. It's a natural thing to have spikes and drops in population. There should never be a perpetual rise in population size. It should ebb and flow like the tides or seasons.

Your fortune: Bad Luck

good old carpet bombing will take care of that

hate to break it to you but certain parts of the government already own most of the drug trade

>4.5 million additional standing infantry
If you think illegals are going to fight for you, you're sadly mistaken. They are here for security and easy money. Once those are gone, so are they. Your "homies" in the hood will also leave you very disappointed in that department as well.

americucks are too dumb to realize that their birth rate has dropped to unsustainable levels. they rather have dogs or cats instead of raising children.

thats where immigrants fill in the gap. hard working labor force to support the lazy americans throughout their retirement.

This will lead to the first great world wide revolution.

Attached: 1518421157044.gif (400x400, 1.53M)

No it won't it will be the slow and silent death of the west