Friendly reminder:

Friendly reminder:
Every single one of you faggots that supported forcing a medical procedure(vax) on people without their consent are morally equivalent to Nazis.

We had global trials in Nuremburg over this shit 80 years ago and you all actually believed you were morally superior doing exactly what mengela did in the camps.

Nothing will ever wash that stain off your character. You have been shown that you are able to be manipulated into supporting absolute evil when adequately scared.

Attached: 1660152719961971.jpg (968x1024, 119.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_web_brigades
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberwarfare_by_Russia
sciforums.com/threads/russias-web-brigades-the-misinformation-wars.157794/
theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house
rferl.org/a/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html
youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI
theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/
businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
nytimes.com/2017/09/21/technology/facebook-russian-ads.html?mcubz=0
theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/09/the-branching-possibilities-of-the-facebook-russian-ad-buy/541002/
money.cnn.com/interactive/media/the-macedonia-story/
wsj.com/articles/russian-disinformation-campaign-aims-to-undermine-confidence-in-pfizer-other-covid-19-vaccines-u-s-officials-say-11615129200
time.com/5948017/news-front-covid-19-information-war/
nytimes.com/2020/07/28/us/politics/russia-disinformation-coronavirus.html
apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-ap-top-news-health-moscow-ap-fact-check-3acb089e6a333e051dbc4a465cb68ee1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good the nazis would have long irradicated your trailer trash retard types as subhuman anglos and inbreds lol frankly I was hoping Covid would do the same. I hope you and your families are exterminated by the big scary NWO

Nazis only became a meme after the war. Before that point, they were just assholes invading europe.
While there are very interesting parallels between society then and now, I know what you were doing here, and thusly, you can fuck right off.

Attached: 5kpn3n.jpg (524x328, 29.93K)

Literally no one was forced, gimp.

Oh look it’s King CringeLord again

this

Stop samefagging your own thread cringeling

2nded

Attached: preach.png (500x522, 120.3K)

Cope. I'm not OP and I support his message.

>assholes invading europe
Taking back the turf that was stolen by Poland in WW1. Crack a fucking history book, loser.

Cool story bro. No jab, no job.

There are still leftist colleges pushing those dangerous mRNA "vaccines."

Yep. You're a faggot.

12 comments. 8 posters. Obviously math is not your strong suit.

Wow, you niggershills have really been called in force today. Did something happen, or are you just putting in extra hours to afford more kerosene for the coming winter?

>blah blah faggots blah blah blah blah are morally equivalent to Nazis
Aren't we all Nazis here?
When did we stop being Nazis?

This isn’t your hug box frogposter

Nice projection, shareblue shill.

Attached: dems bot farms.jpg (498x1024, 99.43K)

Cool story bro.

Attached: Pepe business.jpg (627x649, 135.12K)

>I’m not samefagging
>I’m just as stupid as that other dipshit
hahahaha
hahahaha

Frogposting is cringe

SAMEFAG and I dare you claim otherwise.

19 comments. 10 posters. Frogs inbound.

Attached: Pepe eagle.jpg (720x720, 68.76K)

>Cringe inbound
You didn’t really have to confirm that for the rest of us js

You suck dick for cocks.

Attached: 123.png (745x539, 68.35K)

Got a vax a year ago

Felt weird for a week, otherwise no clots.....yet

>dailyveracity
TOP KEK that doesn't even count as trying you fucking lowlife.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_web_brigades

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_Research_Agency

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberwarfare_by_Russia

sciforums.com/threads/russias-web-brigades-the-misinformation-wars.157794/

theguardian.com/world/2015/apr/02/putin-kremlin-inside-russian-troll-house

rferl.org/a/how-to-guide-russian-trolling-trolls/26919999.html

youtube.com/watch?v=OauLuWXD_RI (Samantha Bee interviewing a Russian Web Brigade worker)

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2014/08/the-kremlins-troll-army/375932/

businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

nytimes.com/2017/09/21/technology/facebook-russian-ads.html?mcubz=0

theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2017/09/the-branching-possibilities-of-the-facebook-russian-ad-buy/541002/

money.cnn.com/interactive/media/the-macedonia-story/

There is a great HBOMax documentary on them called Agents of Chaos. Watch it if you have HBOMax. It will show you how the process works.

>These subhumans are also the ones pushing most of the anti-vaccine conspiracy bullshit to keep the First World sick and vulnerable.

wsj.com/articles/russian-disinformation-campaign-aims-to-undermine-confidence-in-pfizer-other-covid-19-vaccines-u-s-officials-say-11615129200

time.com/5948017/news-front-covid-19-information-war/

nytimes.com/2020/07/28/us/politics/russia-disinformation-coronavirus.html

apnews.com/article/virus-outbreak-ap-top-news-health-moscow-ap-fact-check-3acb089e6a333e051dbc4a465cb68ee1

Attached: Web brigade model targets proof.jpg (837x634, 160.17K)

>No jab, no job

That's not "forcing" you to get the jab, retard. You don't have unlimited access to someone's private property. I thought that was basically one of the ten commandments to you rightoids?? Private property above human life.

Stop it that triggers me

Did someone say post Pepes?

Attached: Pepe suit.jpg (639x497, 155.09K)

>Did someone say post symbols of alt right racism

There are black people on r/Pepe and they are welcome to partake. Your argument is invalid.

Attached: Pepe ritos.png (447x655, 395.26K)

Unbelievably based user

I'm still secretly hoping, even though mutations don't seem to be headed this way, that COVID will spring back up and kill all the anti-vax niggers. If you're too stupid to understand the basic science behind these vaccines and the reason they're important (herd immunity), you're probably too stupid to be voting, and you're sure as shit too stupid to reproduce. Please don't spread your autistic genes back into the gene pool retards.

>There are Black people who are self hating dumb fucks
If so, that’s pretty cringe fam

Irrelevant.
Many people supported forcing the jab. The support is evil, even if the action never occured

How so?

>Irrelevant.

LMAO its literally what you retards have been screaming about for the past nearly 3 years now.

Because why would a black person post a symbol of racism?

jews hate trailer parks because they arent debt traps that make endless amounts of money for das juden unlike the BlackCock (BlackRock, LoL) corporation which makes trillions for them.

literal autism

Because it isnt a symbol of racism you insufferable dolt. It represents ideas you dont like because you're a whiny marxist and a useful idiot.

Attached: Pepe crown.jpg (531x651, 114.86K)

You mean sustainable and affordable housing? Stay mad, dumbass.

Attached: mirror.jpg (474x474, 38.72K)

I hope every one of you vaxxers lose a limb due to clots. Fuck every one of you.

Attached: 74FBDE11-62B1-4E24-99F3-8E6F2907E0F3.png (887x507, 58.03K)

yes it is frogshit

What am I mad about?
I welcome full social diversity, you’re triggered by it

True

As a previous anti-SJW retard who grew up during that era, I realized how retarded and not based on any factual reality my beliefs were. I cannot fucking believe to, but it seems that "facts don't care about your feelings" shit have unironically flipped sides, and it's not rightoids who are actually getting mad at basic facts. It's incredible.

> Source: I became a center left libcuck, and thank god for it man, got my vaccine early due to a comorbidity (I believe asthma was technically counted as a comorbidity hence why I got it early)

>Calls people retarded
>Can't punctuate sentences properly
>Believes it's okay to force people into undergoing rushed, experimental medical procedures to protect from a virus that's no longer a threat
You know that nazis were the bad guys, right?