Why are blue collar workers hated?

Why are blue collar workers hated?

Attached: 10-High-Paying-Blue-Collar-Jobs_front-1200x801.jpg (1200x801, 149.83K)

They aren't

because they earn more than college degrees and they can never be outsourced to other countries.

Because they are often obnoxious blow-hards who drive giant trucks for no other reason than wanting to appear tough because they have a small penis.

It's also because most did not go to a good college and didn't learn critical thinking as a skill, so talking to them about certain things can be infuriating to say the least. Watch some Flat Earth debates on youtube to see what I mean. It's almost always a college educated science literate person arguing against a blue collar worker who never took any colleges classes and didn't learn how to critically think. They are almost always carpenters and construction workers too. They may be good at that kind of job, and it makes them think they are good at anything they talk about because they never learned any better.

Gender study debt buried snowflake cope detected

Wow you're obviously retarded and havent met very many blue collar workers. Nice broad brushing though.

Attached: got em.jpg (1920x1080, 397.54K)

because they have integrity

Yeah not even close hahaha.
That's exactly what this topic is about. Broad brushing. Lack of critical thinking on your part. Probably a brick layer?

Accuse others of that which you are guilty: broad brush edition.

Theyre usually alcoholics or pill heads because they decided to destroy their body for work and end up on disability at 50. They tend to hate people who got an education that don't have to destroy their body and can work into their 70s

It's a fucking pain in the ass to deal wit them.

>t. Sparkie

Because debt laden college grads are jealous of people who didn't fall in the debt trap.

In my trade it’s usually because a lot of guys a super cocky, alcohol dependent, make pretty good money, and don’t give a fuck about anything.

what trade is that? is truck driving a good idea?

As someone who’s parents payed for my college I have no issues with them and worked in a shop during college. It’s only when they complain and talk about how I’m in debt while they are not. (Standing next to their 72 month loan king ranch) that I start to look down on them. And I’m 10 years they will still make 85k and I will make 200k. Anyway they are usually nice people unless they are exactly the coping college hating Retards that seem to be on this board

I’m a lineman. I have a CDL but don’t know enough about driving to tell you. My personal experience with my trade has been awesome. I usually work 6-7 days a week 10-16 hours a day depending. 100-250 a day perdiem depending on the job. I hit it hard and chase storm calls for 16 hour days, all double time, 10k a week. I won’t work anywhere for less thank 3k bring home pay and I usually end up around 250k taxable income, 30k in non taxed and average 4 months off a year.

tradesman are faggot retards

Attached: 1626486049544.png (646x504, 652.23K)

Because the aristocracy is too busy sniffing its own farts to bother giving the plebeians a modicum of respect. It's not all of them, but people are always looking for excuses to hate each other for retarded reasons. Nowadays it's mostly driven by communists coping over the working class seeing through their grift.
That said, the sentiment is probably less common than people would have you believe. Mostly concentrated in rich populations.

/thread

not him but how do you become a lineman? I’m a trucker and it fucking sucks

Because more division is a good thing for those that are in control

You have to know a guy or have family in the trade. Keep in mind, he could die very easily at work.

Well, that is a good cost benefit analysis.