How many loads do you blow per week on average?

How many loads do you blow per week on average?

Attached: fat breeding cow.jpg (1536x2048, 724.42K)

a nut a day keeps the doctor

low libido so 1 or 2

I don't live with my gf and we're busy and only see each other 1 a week or two. She still wants me to not jerk off. So that's how often and it's always in her pussy.

Attached: creampie.jpg (500x855, 71.57K)

i'm envious of you and your fat, weird gf

Attached: joking phoenix.png (554x554, 503.52K)

2-5 maybe. really depends on how lazy I am. I am a lazy fuck and always have been, I don't know why

1 nut per day. am on 300mg luvox, 4mg brexpiprazole, nicotine, weed and fortified wine

>Having sexo the other night
>Have to pace myself so I don't bust in 3.5 seconds
>Dick gets half hard and never comes back fully because I stopped for maybe 2 minutes
What the fuck do you do in that situation? No drugs/alcohol/etc were involved.

Just be honest and say you can't get it up that night. Most girls are pretty understanding, can just fuck around with foreplay and try again later on.

Well did my dick break or what? I wasn't nervous or anything, and it wasn't my first time with this girl either.
Is there really no strategy to prevent that in the future? Like not jerking off for a week or something.

I did the math.
Not enough.

I’m old, about 14 times per week. At my peak I was cumming 17-18 times per day half the week, dropping down to maybe 10-11 the other days

Nah not broken, just happens sometimes. Totally normal. When it happens to me I'll just go to town making her feel good, if I get hard again great, if not, no biggie. Just try again the next night.

Attached: 1624848434774.gif (360x240, 1.98M)

Yeah I feel like mine should move more. Frustrating. Do you smoke?

Kill yourself.

11 times

2-3 by myself, 1-2 with the girlfriend

Attached: 44 redhead kitchen hole rub stocking horny slut maid dress costume cosplay (12).jpg (3072x4989, 891.58K)

Same

2-3 times a day

Me and my gf have sex anywhere from 1 to 3 times a day depending on our work schedules. Here lately it’s been like, once a day, so I’d say 7-10 times a week

I blow loads like 2-3 a day. Currently trying to blow my second load of the day. I guess around 16-18 loads a week. Smoke a lot of weed and drink tons of water