Is there anyone in your actual life that you would kill, if you could. Anyway, shape or form

Is there anyone in your actual life that you would kill, if you could. Anyway, shape or form.
No law to interfere or punish, and God has conveniently left the office.

Who do you kill? no names necessary

Attached: E021C493-DBDE-4BEF-935A-A363EFEA7655.jpg (480x480, 36.97K)

Kill? Why is always kill? Why can't it be fuck any hot girl you want? I don't wanna kill anybody.

60% of Earth's human population.

My dad.
My first landlord.
My last manager at work.

Take it easy! We're not making a western here

Attached: Corrado_Junior_Soprano.jpg (350x342, 67.12K)

no, I believe in redemption no matter how evil of a person you are and if you don't repent then my lord will bring you judgment, not me.

Why your dad?

So if I fucked your mom with a splintered table leg, you would be cool with it and just wish your imaginary friend punished me eventually?

One? Hell I have a list that could fill several notebooks

nah I'd let you, I bet my mom would laugh at your tiny penis, your ugly face and your lack of charisma.

no need to punish you more, I am sure your life is sad enough

then don’t come into the thread you fucking moron

My old friend.
Occasionally fantasize about blinding him, puncturing his ear drums, the ripping his tongue and teeth out so he has to live in complete sensory deprivation and inability to communicate with the outside world. Maybe paralyze him too, so that every impulse in him would be to die but the doctors monitoring are bound by law to keep him alive.

There used to be but he killed himself.

How's the weather down there, Tom?

You fuck.

Long story.
Toxic and abusive to everybody around him.
Two faced to the point of comedy.
Turns around and blames others, tries to sweep his bullshit under the rug. Especially now that hes getting old. Chased every one of his 4 kids out of his house.
Verbally abusive if you dont conform to his ideals, and unreliable even when you do what is expected.
The term "so what? I dont owe you a fucking thing" gets used alot.

You're gonna need some help. I'm off on Thursdays.

That's tough.

>don't dwell on it and don't keep that bitterness inside. You'll be better off in life knowing the importance of human relationships.

Where was mom?

Yes. Yes I am.

Good to know.

I also am at a wierd place with my childhood best friend. He is getting noticeably toxic at times, borderline demeaning. Problem is he is bipolar. So I kinda wanna write some of the negativity off at times.

got a good thread going so guess i’ll reply as OP

street associate of mine borrowed 10k and hauled ass, never paid me back. burned a lot of other guys in the process and got a lot of people locked up. He’s probably got his feet up in elvis country without a care in the world, but i’d put him down in a heartbeat

Attached: 4F6E95C5-965F-488B-B4AC-ABD5A372AAEF.png (1280x720, 673.45K)

That is good advice but its hard not to dwell on things. Especially at my age where certain advantages and disadvantages are becoming very clear.
My mom was around, she is the only reason the family really sees each other at home. She is the complete opposite, very caring and loving.

My father

Fucker beat the shit out of my mom and my brother when I was 1 and my mom was still pregnant with my little bro at the time

School noticed and took us into our counties equivalent of foster care

Mom managed to get us back after dumping him, but he set my grandad car on fire and kept harassing our family (my mom and grandad were next door neighbours) and eventually my mom got a few of her friends to take him and his mate in the back of a van. No serious injuries from the ride, but they got the point

Reason I want to kill him is it sent my mom into a steady decline. She was too busy trying to sort her own head out to raise me and my brothers, and it resulted in my older brother leaving of his own accord for foster care, later turning into a druggie (the steal your tv kind) and me and my brother becoming problem children

The stresses eventually made her kill herself. Can't blame her, in all honesty I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did

But if I'm given five minutes alone with that bastard.....