Tips on making friends? I'm 19. I used to be one of those "child prodigies...

tips on making friends? I'm 19. I used to be one of those "child prodigies," I would've graduated uni last year if it wasn't for me flunking out after being bedridden by health issues for a bit. That whole thing kind of made me realize I wasted my youth on studying and never even made friends before. Can I make friends at bars, church, or something? How the fuck do I do that?

Attached: 6245225646.jpg (600x596, 165.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-crgQGdpZR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

World of Warcraft

Job.
I know man that's why I'm alone fuck working.

what country

What major are you in? How prestigious of a uni do you go to? How rich are you or how likely are you to become rich?

usa

What a set of odd questions.

Answer them.

Buy me dinner first.

Be brave. Take a risk. Take a chance on some people. youtu.be/-crgQGdpZR0

Try joining a youth group for the church. They are a very kind and welcoming group of people in my experience.

Answer them nigger. This is not a fucking game.

Have you tried not being a eurofag?

I'm serious buy me dinner.

Listen here you Canadian nigger. Answer my fucking questions.

Prestige is for boomers.
STEM meme is for red pill trade fags.
And wealth is for Jews.
Seethe and cope because I'm living it up

Go to a mall and offer to hug people, maybe give them a back rub or something. People dig that shit.

I just prefer to pull my pants down and play sword fight.

See, you're larping about your inability to make friends.

>I'm 19.
>I wasted my youth

What the fuck am I reading?

No I'm not.
I'm actually very deeply lonely and afraid.
Every night I want someone to hold me. But here I am. Shit posting on this board.

it was an average uni, I was majoring in math and comp sci. I couldn't afford to move to one of the better universities because me and my family are poor-ish. Future isn't looking too bright, but I do have the chance to start over at another university next year.
so you're saying I still have a chance?