I’m fucking enraged and disgusted Kiwifarms is back up to hurt more innocent trans people, but at the same time...

I’m fucking enraged and disgusted Kiwifarms is back up to hurt more innocent trans people, but at the same time, happy Cookie bear escaped prison. Christine is so sweet and was forced to do the shit she did by Bella and lied about by her mother who was faking dementia to get her in trouble, she doesn’t deserve prison, she deserves love and mental help. She’s not a rapist, Bella threatened her if she didn’t. I hope Cookie bear is safe. If one of you live close by and see her, please let her shack up with you. The trans community and so many other people on the internet love and care about her. There’s a shield of love around her from so many people on the internet who know she’s not to blame.

But yeah, fuck Kiwifarms, Any Forums should do something to get it taken down again so it doesn’t hurt any more innocent trans people. I know Any Forums is scared of Kiwi, after all it’s the most evil and dangerous website on the internet.

But I know we can protect autistic and trans people together, because Any Forums is a good site who wants to help people.

Attached: AA2C5807-0D25-4DAE-93FC-3748B3FBB2B9.jpg (1170x848, 575.59K)

I can't tell if this is bait, psyop from Twitturd, or and actual retard.
It's also somewhat edgy for needless reasons.
>Sniffs.
Ah yes. It's familiar. It might just be bullshit.

How the fuck am I being edgy? Edgy shit is for Any Forums and Kiwi, I just wanna keep vulnerable people safe.

>know Any Forums is scared of Kiwi
That.
NYPA. Besides, Twitter is even more cancerous.
You're on the wrong side. Influencers are hypocrital and greedy. They sell a lifestyle not empathy.

I mean Kiwi is pretty much the new internet hate machine and had hurt a lot of people, most people on Any Forums I’ve talked too avoid it out of fear. Also yea, Twitter can be bad but not as bad as Kiwi

So did chris actually break out or not?

Attached: chris2.jpg (1280x883, 149.11K)

I think she did. Though my friend on Twitter told me she was released, so IDK. I just want her to be out of jail and protected, she’s innocent and sweet like a child

Also not all influencers are that way. Just some

I heard their leader Sam Hyde has killed over 1000 school children and has taken part on numerous raids on al-qaeda. He also used to run a weird MKULTRA operation in Mexico where he groomed kids to help push OPERATION: GLOBOHOMO. I heard he is hiding out somewhere in Venezuela.

Attached: sam-hyde-ebdd8ec8-8537-4401-a4c7-42699b96d24-resize-750 (1).png (500x437, 83.77K)

Fugitive Saga?

okay libtard cope more

>she
HE admitted it was all a lie to get pussy. Your kind should be offended by this.

He admitted to raping his mom and has talked about being in love with her before and having dreams of fucking her. Maybe he was coerced into it but that's still fucked up for you to lie about.

I don’t care, I’ll still use her pronouns. Besides, that’s not true if you’ve followed her for a while. I respect her

No, no that’s hot not it happened. Bella threatened Chris and kept on until she did it. She threatened her life and her family. On top of that, Barb is faking dementia if you did research, Barb CONSENTED and then lied about rape and dementia to shove Christine under the bus and get her in trouble.

The only victim in this is Chris. Do some god damned research before you run your mouth. Go watch That Gamer from Mars or Internet Investigator.

>*his pronouns
>*him for a while
>*respect him

Libtard, huh? Go back to Any Forums or Kiwi

Fuck yourself. Go watch the videos on YT talking about her.

kek

He literally raped his own mother. Just stop.

>Libtard, huh? Go back to Any Forums or Ki-ACK

Attached: 1654459950406.jpg (393x507, 78.31K)

Chris actually talks about forcing himself on Barb and Barb saying "No" multiple times.

Fucking do some god damned research. ThatGamerfromMars, Internet Investigator, Thegreasewizard, Bribreezy and so many others have amazing videos defending her and explains the truth

Bella fucking told her to say that. Watch BriBreezy’s video

Hell, Christine says in her own letters Bella told her to say that.

>*him
FTFY
Chris will always be a dude, he may enjoy "feminine" activities but even if he turns his dick inside out HE will always just be an abomination. Back to twitter tranny

Attached: 1653392006286.png (498x449, 188.68K)

Him. He raped his mom.

No she did not, watch the videos I suggested and read her letters. Idgaf what gender you think Chris is, Chris is not a rapist

Attached: pepechu.png (200x202, 16.6K)

He did rape his mom and now thinks he is the second coming of Christ.

>her
>Chris

Attached: 1661525762109527.jpg (385x390, 60.24K)

Do some fucking actual research, all your shit you’re saying is BC you dislike Chris. You didn’t watch any videos I suggest nor did you do research. Absolutely fuck you. Do things based on fact and research and not just emotion

1). Chris is autistic and schizophrenic
2). You’re not relying on research and fact, you’re relying on your emotions toward Chris. Do some actual research and catch up.