At some point, E, you're going to have to choose just what color you want your innards to be for the rest of your life...

At some point, E, you're going to have to choose just what color you want your innards to be for the rest of your life. I'll be praying you choose maturely.

Attached: shitpixels.jpg (646x600, 74.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/thread/884624254/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1660132044482.png (538x991, 630.8K)

Yeah? And? Fuck Eustace gon do?

Eustace gone take dis log of sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Attached: 1519492662855.gif (245x250, 1.45M)

THE SOBBING! THE CRYING!!
WAAAAAHHHHH. MAKE IT STAAAAPP!

look!
the log fag is mad that every thread he posts gets ignored (except for a few trolls making fun of him)
so he's gonna "punish Any Forums" by creating dozens of threads, till "someone notices him, even if to tell him to kill himself"
that's how lonely, angry, and mentally ill he is
point and laugh at the log faggot!
>remember kids, the log faggot lives for any attention, good or bad, as long as it seems like a human is giving him time
>while ignoring would work with some, log fag is MENTALLY ILL, if you ignore, he’ll post and talk to himself for years (he’s done this before)
>the two proven ways of discouraging him are:
>1: doxxing him - he knows this and will fight you with misinformation, but sometimes he leaves for an hour or more
>2: low effort ridicule: make fun of his failure or mental illness with a PASTA, but do not engage further. A dozen such responses really get under his skin. He’s lost his temper dozens of times after this.

why is the logfag saying:
>THE SOBBING! THE CRYING!!
>WAAAAAHHHHH. MAKE IT STAAAAPP!
REFLECTION (COPING STRATEGY): the logfag was humiliated a few days ago when all his threads were ruined
(example)
>he's hoping that if he says the reverse (that instead of being humiliated, he humiliated others)
>if he says it enough times
>he can convince you to believe he was not humiliated but instead humiliated others
>if he ways it enough times
lol

E:
>haha look at the log fag getting ignored!!!!!
Also E:
>replies
>EVERY
>SINGLE
>TIME
>FOR HOURS
Cringe.

>>haha look at the log fag getting ignored!!!!!
he didn't say that retard. no wonder you were humiliated so much

REFLECTION (COPING STRATEGY): the logfag was humiliated a few days ago when all his threads were ruined
(example)
>he's hoping that if he says the reverse (that instead of being humiliated, he humiliated others)
>he can convince you to believe he was not humiliated but instead humiliated others
>if he says it enough
>if he says it
>if
>if
>please.... believe my COPE!
lol

You seem to know a lot about psychology, with intimate knowledge of how my brains ticks in particular, E, so let me ask you... why haven't you treated me yet? If I'm so mentally ill and you're the expert, TREAT ME. You can't. I can only treat myself to a solid log of Andy Sixx's shit.

Referring to yourself in the third person doesn't make you any less of a schizo, E.

all this green text. E is alive and well again i see.

Attached: For.eustace........jpg (668x1000, 157.71K)

Pffff ha ha ha ha ha

oh look at how lonely the mentally ill log faggot is!
he's gonna keep flooding this thread in hopes you believe it's thousands of different posters
>and the log fag is gonna swear it really is lots of guys, not just his lonely ass samefagging his own thread
watch him post for hours, days, weeks, and years!
this is how mentally ill this loser is
>protip: if you wanna upset him, don't engage him. at best, mock him with a LOW EFFORT COPYPASTA but do not talk to him.
>if he doesn't get human interaction, he goes into a rage and will try everything (threats, floods, more threads, saying you're mad not him) before crying in his mom's basementoh look at how lonely the mentally ill log faggot is!
he's gonna keep flooding this thread in hopes you believe it's thousands of different posters
>and the log fag is gonna swear it really is lots of guys, not just his lonely ass samefagging his own thread
>protip: if you wanna upset him, don't engage him. at best, mock him with a LOW EFFORT COPYPASTA but do not talk to him.
>if he doesn't get human interaction, he goes into a rage and will try everything (threats, floods, more threads, saying you're mad not him) before crying in his mom's basement

(example)
>if he says it enough
>if he says it
>if
>if
lol

see

Attached: 1642117s1UrcD8S (1).png (450x450, 212.35K)

Attached: eustace.needs.a.job.......jpg (800x800, 236.24K)

>if he doesn't get human interaction, he goes into a rage and will try everything (threats, floods, more threads, saying you're mad not him) before crying in his mom's basement

Please go outside just once, E.

Attached: 1659332499158491.png (1080x720, 1.46M)

Can this asshole (hehe, stinky) be banned or no? I realize this is Any Forums so maybe the mods just don't care but has anyone tried reporting him for all this spam? I try to be mature and ignore him but he's been working overtime lately. I just wanted to ask before I waste the mods' time and risk getting myself banned.

>anything to get the trolls to stop hurting the logfag's feelings
lolz

(example)
>if he says it enough
>if he says it
>if
>if
lol

i just sharted

Attached: 1761924f14fa008819990bdfbf682361.png (600x600, 384.34K)

lol, when the logfags are so mad that someone out-shitposted them
>inb4 "NO, he didn't out-shitpost us, no he didn't GRRR!"

Attached: 1656381708720.jpg (3088x2320, 1007.1K)

29 replies / 6 posters
Are you new?! What a fucking loser HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

(example)
>if he says it enough
>if he says it
>if
>if
lol

I mean, yeah, I'm a little hurt, E. All day, every day, we're just trying to talk about something we love and you refuse to leave us alone. I think Lord Buddha himself would get a little upset from this kind of constant abuse. Take your meds.

you seem upset

Attached: maybe.jpg (1024x720, 31.06K)

So he can tell you what it's like?

And yet... here you STILL are.

>logfag is so mad, he's gonna try reverse psychology to recover from all his threads being ruined so thoroughly
lolz

see

lol logfaggot trying so so so hard to recover after getting blown the fuck out
lolz

YES, and for good reason as I literally just explained in the post you replied to. You should quit now before I REALLY explode. Like a huge, corny log of out his asshole after Taco Bell.

That's it. I'm screaming. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol logfag SEEEEETHING over getting blown the fuck out

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1660618335878367.gif (288x288, 1.98M)

lol logfag SEEEEETHING over getting blown the fuck out

Attached: 1657586481332.jpg (546x505, 142.72K)

the logfag literally crying "waaa make it staaap!"
>this is why he unironically tries to cope by saying it to his trolls, LOL

Attached: 1657587182139.jpg (444x336, 165.64K)

Attached: 1655435977666.gif (500x381, 351.99K)

lol logfaggot trying so so so hard to recover after getting blown the fuck out
lolz

Attached: 1658464977399844.jpg (800x537, 64.4K)

I'm coming for you, Eustace...

Attached: 1657943452834.png (1032x1052, 506.02K)

>logfag coping with his FAILURE by blaming it on his imaginary cartoon nemesis
lolz

Attached: 1657589207172.jpg (400x400, 26.47K)

Attached: 659643543322200.jpg (680x592, 59.22K)

Attached: 00988823721.jpg (1700x1700, 294.68K)

Attached: 1657589382174.jpg (720x1013, 76.1K)

CCCCCCOMBO BREAKER!!!!!

Attached: 1655421061522.jpg (688x1024, 110.76K)

Attached: 1658463916238724.jpg (580x592, 37.36K)

From the sweepening of a gigantic turd fresh from the sphincter of Jared Leto aka Morbius

Attached: tfwmorbed.jpg (960x720, 135.88K)