This is a pen

This is a pen.

Attached: caneta.png (600x600, 5.66K)

this is a faggot

Attached: 1404747796097.jpg (1024x678, 132.56K)

It isn’t. It’s a picture of a pen.

No it’s not

This is my cock

Attached: galo.png (558x378, 302.82K)

In fact it is a bunch of complex structure of data organized in a specific way representing a picture of a pen.

The funny thing about it is: if you know that already, what else do you know? You know what I mean? Well.

Well you could say everything we see, and interpret is only real because of our quaila. Meaning there is no objective reality. If you die, then your universe will effectively die too

I don't what quaila means, sorry.

Whatever makes your red, red.

Found it, you meant qualia which means "the internal and subjective component of sense perceptions, arising from stimulation of the senses by phenomena."

Your brain is a computer made of organic tissue, if you understands how he feels and how it's own perception works then you can replicate it into a machine, even if you die that machine will still sensing the world in the exact way it was programmed to do. If you die the universe will continue to existing what ceases to exist it's you and your brain process.

Why are you people assuming that it is a depiction of a pen? For all we know it could be depicting a knife disguised as a pen, among many other things.

Just a thing about context.

I believe that there is a honed murder weapon under that pencap, rather than a ballpoint.

It may be or maybe not, the pencap of schrodinger.

sell me this pen

Occam's razor says this is a pen.

Sure, here's a check you can sign any value you want on it. Do you have a pen? No? Oh too bad, I can sell you one but i'll tell you the price of it only after you signed the check.

Attached: 1336787240690.jpg (534x443, 24.02K)

I'LL WRITE THE CHECK USING MY BLOOD AND MY CHEWED-OFF FINGERNAIL

Attached: 1317007085189.jpg (193x229, 29.28K)

Uhm, I'm pretty sure that's an airplane

What a dilemma, right? In one way you can sign an abusive value such as one hundred billion because I was clear "any value you want" but you can't be sure about how much i'll charge you for the pen. 2 hundred billion? 2 Dollars? Who knows, the check and pen of schrodinger.

The pen is mightier.

but I do have a pen, why do I need your specific pen?

Stop right there

Attached: stop.jpg (800x450, 96.26K)

Well, you asked me for selling it you. Take the pen or i'll not give you the check.