Fuck Joe Biden and fuck the illegal 2020 “election”

Fuck Joe Biden and fuck the illegal 2020 “election”

Attached: EEA330A7-3744-4C49-B67F-D8B64321036F.jpg (840x737, 393.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/8/2109231/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-33
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Biden Derangement Syndrome is alive and well Seeth and cope faggot lmao.

OP is a liberal trying to rile up the rightoids

It's your turn on the rope Cletus.

Attached: 1660603918228753.jpg (734x643, 59.4K)

how about you guys vote an actual human being? How are you guys vote between a almost dead meat sack and a orange plastic dude and get mad about the outcome instead about the fact that both of them trying to screw you over.

Is it just me or do republicans actually believe they didn't spread that hunter biden shit all over the place by the election?

Democracy is fake and gay. Imagine thinking a popularity contest where retard niggers and wahmen get a vote confers legitimacy.

This is just to divert attention from the FBI raid

Rent free

Lmfao you actually think Trump can spell or pronounce over half the words in that post? Stupid dipshit can't even spell bankrupt and he's a pro at it. He doesn't even know what the J in his name stands for. He once claimed it meant "jenius". Seriously.

This is the funniest this I have ever read.

First, you hold the election today and Trump will lose. Again. Why? Waning support and the difficulty of running for office while the FBI and DOJ crawl up your ass with a flashlight.

Fraud and election interference? So there were some news outlets that couldn't give two shits about Hunter's laptop. Then there were outlets like FOX, OAN, Newsman that aired nothing but stories about Hunter's laptop.

Conclusion - They did declare the rightful winner and Donny needs to be behind bars sucking all the big black dicks they tell him to. Remember to swallow, Donny!

This is how Biden wins elections.

Attached: ElectionFraud.jpg (622x626, 119.05K)

Hey man, I'm just working with the choice that was given to me. Do I vote for the possibly senile old man who is a complete narcissistic sociopath with a room temperature IQ and policy goals that are batshit insane, or the possibly senile old man who is occasionally creepy, but has policy goals that I mostly agree with?

Spoken like some poor faggot who's never been heard in his life. Nobody feels bad for you. I vote you are a turd. Any "ayes" wanna back me up?

>MFW chuds call the legal seizure of government property a "raid"

Attached: 1654057597428.gif (220x162, 85.31K)

>all memes, no proof

republicans.

I was never a fan of Obumer but at least he ran honest campaign. Unless Biden who stole the election like a thief.

Lol cry some more.

butter emails!

I don’t see any rebuttal here, just hurt feelings.

Trump tried to steal the election, and failed, because he and everyone who surrounds him (and voted for him) are incompetent.

And somehow, after all this time, no one has ever been able to prove that.

Vlad... buddy... Your last sentence isn't in English, ok? Let's try it again.... "Unless the Biden who are stole the election to be a thief!" See? That's much better than the shit you posted. You're welcome, Vlad.

This is how you believe.

Attached: 1660147259204703.jpg (838x768, 71.01K)

ATTICA! ATTICA! ATTICA!

Thats bullahit, 1200 andidates registered for 2020, you voted for one of the few the media.presented to you. Youre aloud to vote for anyone youd like, not just 2 people. This is why we end up with shit.
>inb4 3rd parties dont work
>there where around 350 republican candidates and 400 democrat candidates
Do your own research and find a candidate you like, otherwise you have literally no excuse but laziness. Still voting trump 2024 because "not biden" tbh.

Trump's idiot fangirls tried an insurrection on Jan 6 and they fucked that up because that's all they do is fuck up and fail.

>same flavor as insurrection amirite?

Republicans have gained support actually. Maybe look into it.

Democrats the party of pedos and bestiality. Why can't you people have sex with human adults. It's either a child or an animal.

unlike

>you were tricked

Attached: 1648688343359.jpg (960x960, 102.9K)

Children and animals dont call them tiny dicked subs. Always go with your strengths.

trump gained support among republicans, lost support among independents

Republicant's are going to lose an expected senate majority and the margin in the house for their gains is dwindling. Maybe look into it.

You're not from America, are you? Either that you're pants-on-head retarded. The way our electoral system is set up there are only two viable candidates in any presidential election.

>still butthurt after losing an election
Kek

The party of homosexuals grooming kids.

Attached: 445ECFA1-0818-4AB3-9D9C-EE46CD68FF12.jpg (1024x982, 165.76K)

>more republican politicians are pedophiles
>that means no democrat politicians are pedophiles

Impressive mental gymnastics groomer

You guys can't even come up with your own memes. Please just stop, it's cringe.

Yeah, you're definitely a pedo

Okay groomer.

Attached: 1648687190268.png (1242x1255, 722.89K)

>STOP TAKING OUR MEMES!!!

Attached: 1626207600794.jpg (785x1100, 62.18K)

Weird that you can write in. So no, thats not actually how it works. If everyone decided to vote for ralph nader in 2024 even though the party didnt choose him, its population demand which eliminates the electoral college. These ae extremes though. But you have the choice, go to school.

Stop projecting constantly and we just might lol

Strip all your feefees away and look at the core issue. Do you believe that a political party should have complete control over the most powerful law enforcement organization in the country? And would you still be okay with it if it was the republicans in control of it?

How so? Both parties as I see it are run by corrupt perverted old white guys. Yet you think one is worth latching onto because its assumedly "less evil". Fucking retarded

Strip it down even further. Do you really think a faggot popularity contest confers political legitimacy?

Attached: F63BC371-5A60-4C95-A24E-073B17995BE9.jpg (1024x683, 82.55K)

>Imagine thinking a popularity contest where retard niggers and wahmen get a vote confers legitimacy.

Congratulations, you've just described democracy.

>I have no proof

republicans=lies.

That fucking picture, holy kek.

Yes, and yes.

dailykos.com/stories/2022/7/8/2109231/-Republican-Sexual-Predators-Abusers-and-Enablers-Pt-33

Has a write-in candidate ever won the presidency? Has a single one ever come close? Take your time. I'll wait.

Ok cletus