Waifu Claiming Thread

Waifu Claiming Thread.

Abandonad toda esperanza los que aquí entráis.

Some considerations for you to follow, or not, do what you want, Im just a generic message:

>State and claim your waifu
>Restrain from claiming already claimed waifus
>"Stealing" only allowed with a set of 3 or more repeating numbers
>No oversexualized content
>Puto el que lo lea
>If trashtalk, do it with style and originality
>RP in any of its variants is strictly prohibited
>Dont worry about the voices outside
>3DPD
>Keep drama at minimum
>If you are here, you are seeking to be in hell
>Deja de beber tanto Permatrago, te está haciendo daño
>Without a waifu your opinion is null and void
>Embrace oblivion
>Prepare to be forgotten

Thread theme today: PENIS.

QOTT: Where you ever when you did and understand when you can think?

Attached: Ichigo (64).png (509x638, 452.56K)

Lol, lmao, even.

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger

Attached: Woah! That's impressive! but I sure don't care! V2.jpg (647x963, 678.12K)

I'm the handsome stranger. Sup

Attached: Ichigo (114).png (1118x626, 969.63K)

What made you use my rurus.

Your fortune: Better not tell you now

Attached: The whole cast V11.jpg (1146x1500, 466.57K)

I understand & utilize the trends

Attached: Ichigo (52).png (934x635, 939.23K)

There's a difference between making fun of people and actual targeted harassment I feel
Though the line can get blurry

Also depends on how much people can take it I think
I don't really care if people joke about me and my waifu but when you start to unironically accuse me of being something that I am strongly against of course I'm going to respond seriously to that

^
The way you handled it was very nice btw
Gotta commend you for it

youre a damn trooper flareonfag

Thanks, I don't want to pour gasoline on the flame in these kind of situations, especially considering how little this server tolerates arguing after witnessing the days of CF and Cupa being on this server lol
I know I got a little carried away before he left with the jabs but I sort of gave up trying to convince him to have a private, civil discussion by that point (which was originally the goal)

I mean there used to be shitflinging every day. Nobody wants this server to be a hugbox so spergs were begrudgingly tolerated until it eventually went too far

This server used to be a warzone several months ago compared to now

i think removing cf from this server may have benefit my mental health
haven't broken down in a while
idk what else could have helped me with that

I didn't even want CF banned, Hanafag and Avafag were for it while I remained undecided
But after thinking over how it affected yonefag and many others I was the one who clicked ban.
And honestly it was a huge benefit for charafag as well
He seems to be much less hostile now.

i was the main target of his hostilities lmao

He targeted most here. Depended on the day.

It's a bit depressing. The only way he can (mostly) be at peace is through extreme isolation, even from spergs like us. But if he's happy, then it is what it is

i was the main target of his hostilities lmao

Where is animus, friend? Please, point me in its direction.

Attached: Ichigo (225).png (909x639, 945.34K)

swag questioningprinz LizPatient annoyedwife
We can do that to all of these lol

yeah, i was thinking how morohafren and the others dont have a chance to spam waifumote like we do Yuuponclear

valt
They need one
like 5
Whose waifu is valt

walt is everyone's waifu

I like Jesse
They've been deleted.

Almost makes me sad I mean it's not those waifus' fault they're loved by retards
But I get why it needs to be done

Yeah. Sometimes I'll think about how I influence people's view of Shadow. It must be much worse for people who's waifus aren't popular enough to have been known prior. If that makes sense
When I think of Ava for example, I will always think of Avafag too by association.
Almost makes me sad I mean it's not those waifus' fault they're loved by retards

What did Kanafag do? I've talked to him before and he seemed fine
What did Kanafag do? I've talked to him before and he seemed fine

Tried shit flinging at me for waifuing a Flareon, twice. Then gave up when anons started defending me

Why does that not surprise me
In another server he used to be in with me he also flung shit for stuff that literally didn't matter

I know he is driven by impulse sometimes, and despite my attempts to direct the argument away (either arguing in DM's or whatever) he seemed too blinded by his self-righteousness to care. I remember him stating that he wanted me to "feel bad," but in all honesty I just felt pity for him.
Then he accused the whole server of being okay with "bestiality" because of me existing, and I felt that was more disrespectful and insulting than any of the shit he was throwing at me

What trends?

Attached: Sprite improved V3.jpg (80x120, 17.23K)

idk send help

Attached: meme.png (616x616, 372.29K)

Done Mom
I'm glad you got me to go there now. Someone was reading Ava's D, and got Avapilled woobi yeright
And they were summoning me to ask some questions ZN ZAMN ZAMN (edited)
I love when that happens. So rare

based

Is there a lot of those? We could have like, a stickied and updated pastebin or just regular post.
Oh, wait, people might like, want to actually post their arts.
I don't like change, but I suppose this is a good idea..

I think so too. Each picrew could be pinned or whatever
So no one misses any

#picrew
A bit worried about like
links being missed from the uhhhhhhhh
the flood of comfy waifu picrews
could have central pin or have like
TWO picrew channels, or to mandate that picrew images be posted in #waifupictures under fear of death
but that's also so fucking counterintuitive, "please discuss picrews here but do NOT post any picrew images in this channel named #picrew"
This is a lot of work

ayo, i have some 4channer waifufag that is on the verg an heroing (he has the gun,etc) because he got b& from pretty much every server, idk if it would be ok to invite him here, his discord name is picrel, dont worry, normally he is based, he is just suicidal today because his friend an heroed

I think that would be fine. What was he banned for?

well he bought a gun and he treathened to either an hor shoot at people in the street
since the server he got banned in is run by redditors they got scared and b& him

nah not legit faces, liz made a picrew, vivi posted her face, cupa said he looks like numa numa guy, and gherbo made a picrew
Posting your picture?

no making caricatures of wwc posters
Shea
nah not legit faces, liz made a picrew, vivi posted her face, cupa said he looks like numa numa guy, and gherbo made a picrew

Ah I see.

no making caricatures of wwc posters

That sounds like it could be fun, if everyone was willing to be nice.

That sounds like it could be fun, if everyone was willing to be nice.

yeah agreed

Why is Shea trying to sexually harass

it's funny
HanaEyesHypnoticUoooh
That COULD be a fun thing to do! Make a collag what you think the other posters look like. It might get insulting, though.

Lol I'd like to think what other people believe my human looks like (even though it's not me)

More QotW cause they’re funny.
“Who is most likely to have a mommy complex”
“Who here is mostly likely to die a millionaire”
“Who’s waifu would be most yandere in their affection to their husband”
Damn torifag was too obvious
I was thinking more people in the server
You would die a millionaire?
Shea
More QotW cause they’re funny. “Who is most likely to have a mommy complex” “Who here is mostly likely to die a millionaire” “Who’s waifu would be most yandere in their affection to their husband”

I'M SORRY MS. JACKSON

etc.

Attached: Ichigo (176).png (205x537, 213.95K)

I'm not entirely sure what's happened but I do wish her the best.

One can never understand the natur

Sure you can. Random unjustified ion + utter lack of selfcontrol and selfdiscipline, and instead opting to justify and feed the emotion instead of fixing it = the inevitable result.
yone boywomb impregnation
She expects a 100% feel good experience with absolutely no pain and hardship

Yeah but I have that with Chara. Sure, it takes effort but that's not the same thing as hardship.

even the happiest waifufags have low points

Not me. I get angry but I value the anger. Or is the low point the times when I'm not angry? hmm
I certainly have low points with other people, but not with Chara. Not with Chara.

why purge

putting join/leave messages in general (edited)

Thoughts on pinging the Waifuist rolce every week with a QOTW (question of the week)?

sure why not

I'm fine with that
woobi

Should I come up with it or soudlo we discuss it in teh mod chat'

lol
it;s just gay orgies nothing improtant

Qotws are fun and all but no one answers them. You know what starts shit? Weekly polls about dumb stuff
“Who is most likely to cum instantly when they see their wife”
Then we vote, and laugh about the results
“Who here is mostly likely to die by slipping on a banana”
“Who here would be a sissy buttslut if they went to prison”

user is seething~

Attached: 73638733_p0.png (700x970, 1.06M)

i hope she comes back i dont wanna be thly girl here LeFrogge
trannies do not count sorry cf
Channel topic changed.

I knew she felt bad, but I didn't know how bad.
I hope I didn't make lit it.

I should have been a bit more supportive. I was kinda shitty/dismissive there

Me too.

I know it can hurt
I've had my fair shar cries

whew
yone boywomb impregnation 25Sep21 0832
Honestly it's for the best if this is how she's gonna be with any and every husbando she has
She expects a 100% feel good experience with absolutely no pain and hardship

I hope she finds happiness, whatever happens.

That's not how it works
Yikes. I'm gonna miss her I suppose.

Yeah, she was a good fren. be there's something in her life that brought it on.
I hope she finds happiness, whatever happens.

She does find happiness the problem is that she isn't in a perpetual stat happiness
She wants to b the constant high and never come crashing down
While I can understand the sentiment and it just isn't realistic and she doesn't try to make due with the negative

even the happiest waifufags have low points
she says she's going to try to enjoy herself without him

She was telling me earlier that /fujojo/ essentially triggered these ions in her so

How?
Are they doing the thing where they constantly bring up that the character is dead

They are absolutely fucking bothered

Attached: Ichigo (113).png (544x548, 452.88K)

Create your own rurus.

Attached: Relm and Umaro V9.jpg (500x750, 157.86K)

Please tell us. It's not rude. We hate how we act on them. It's not us.

I'll note that for next time.

You know we did tell you about them and your only response was to keep doing whatever you were doing.

And even if it's difficult to stop midmigraine, I'm sure he appreciates the mention.
Like, if I'm panicking, I vaguely appreciate a "calm down" even though that might not be the most helpful thing to hear at the time.

No, he's using migraines as a scapt to be mildly annoying and act like he can't help it.
You're different. You don't want to panic.
That is why I do not think your conflict rution will work, because Cupa does not wish to change the aggravating behaviour.

I dunno, I've had a different kind of headaches but not migraines. But I do know an insufferable degre pain can change my behaviour.
And what did I say about explaining other people?

Very well. The results shall speak for themselves.

You can't control other people's thoughts or behaviour, but you can control your own. All I ask is that each of you individually try your best to do that.

Should be easy gh, if the plan thus far is to not engage with the bullshitthrowing.

We do, but we wake up to this shit all the time and there are never repercussions.

Is this discussion not the repercussion.

I figure that a good portion of times, I'll either find both persons adding to the trouble, or separately doing things like that as retaliation or out of frustration. Which is understandable, but that'd just mean that both of you get muted or cuckshedded and I don't think either of you want that.

I've given a basic description of "please don't do these things, please do these things, this is what will happen if you do the good things or the bad things", probably for the third or fourth time, but let's really really really do our best to make things work this time. Otherwise there'll be increasing mutes and other creative punishments, and no one wants that.

But I'm not wanted! You can see that at least one idiot is bothered

Attached: Ichigo (194).png (263x475, 233.67K)

But yeah, don't bring up Any Forums spam or drama bd like, maybe explaining "oh there was a guy here and they left", and even that's gonna be like, stared at with some degree of scrutiny.
Ok I don't care how you people describe each other. They're not helpful descriptions and you'll just have thher person try to object to it and go on and on and on about this.
Don't repeatedly harass people, but also know when to stop engaging instead of encouraging/earning further harassment. Do not bait people
"he wants people to fight" "he's attentionseeking"
I don't care. Non us care.

09Aug21 0908
To be fair you do have a point.
It literally solely makes things worse.

So your argument is that we're both engaging and encouraging/earning further harassment. Is that true?

^

Honestly I can't disagree with that.

, I know you're a bit weirded out by talking to tulpas, I'm sorry. I just want to say it's very easy not to trigger us. Being framed or blamed for something we didn't do is something that'll do it every time. IF we have a migraine all we ask as that someone tell us so we can do something about it. We don't have any control over som what causes them and we can't control some of our actions if we don't know it's happening.

So what am I meant to do on my end when Cupafag won't fuck off with his passiveaggressive remarks that are intended to throw shade with deniability?
Ignore them, I suppose. Actually that is what you want me to do isn't it.
So what if he keeps doing it?
Jenny
, I know you're a bit weirded out by talking to tulpas, I'm sorry. I just want to say it's very easy not to trigger us. Being framed or blamed for something we didn't do is something that'll do it every time. IF we have a migraine all we ask as that someone tell us so we can do something about it. We don't have any control over som what causes them and we can't control some of our actions if we don't know it's happening.

get a bot make it a mod that auto bans on any variation of the word spam

I'm sorry the Any Forums drama is haunting you, albeit from the people that you initially brought. I can't do anything about peopltside the server, from a separate board.
jump
You can do something about it when CF brings it up. He wants people fighting and you're letting him get away with it.

go full hitler here with it
add "spoomer" preemptively

Presumably he has reasons and theories as to support his speculation but like, I can maybe add a general rule that can't believe it's not in the rules but I guess that's be there was Any Forums stuff yeah might make an addendum to rule 3
3) Try to minimize drama or qualms you have with other people, find something better to do.
such that "don't bring in outside drama", meaning don't bring up stuff about Any Forums aside from innocuous shit like "hello I'm from Any Forums my waifu is Pinochet"

In return, I'd like for Cupafag to take responsibility for his sid the conflicts here, and admit that yes, he's fueling it.

, you can't just let CF get away with everything 'cause autism and then ignore it when someone else has autism that doesn't let them handle being framed very well.
Jenny
I'm sorry the Any Forums drama is haunting you, albeit from the people that you initially brought. I can't do anything about peopltside the server, from a separate board.
jump You can do something about it when CF brings it up. He wants people fighting and you're letting him get away with it.

I love how you keep blaming me for issues I wasn't informed about.

can I mention shitposting on Any Forums or other boards and unrelated threads for epic memes still?

I love how you keep blaming me for issues I wasn't informed about.

This is a current event. It's happening right now.

, you can't just let CF get away with everything 'cause autism and then ignore it when someone else has autism that doesn't let them handle being framed very well.

>I'm not wanted!
According to you, why does that matter, you can do whatever you want.

Attached: Relm and Shadow V12.jpg (480x640, 76.72K)

relm

You should start with #general from last night. The part where CF said he was going to cause drama, or maybe the part where he violated discord's TOS and told me to kill myself. I expect you to follow your rules and do something about that.

Well, instead of stewing with passiveaggressive resentment about things that you misunderstood or didn't rt, maybe if you let me know about it then, I would have done something. Presently since I assume this wasn't entirely out of the blue, but probably had something to do with you trying to be his friend or other - if I investigate this matter and I find that you were also bothering him by trying to be his friend or other (which is something he's rejected over and over again and I've told you to leave him alone), you'd both be muted or cuck-shedded for like, let's say 24 hours.

I told you nigga I don't want to be your friend. Stop bothering me with your friend requests.

Concurrently don't tell people to kill themselves, or violate tos. Don't make this the server's problem.
And no, I'm not taking his side, if you'd take the time to reread everything I've said.

Concurrently don't tell people to kill themselves, or violate tos. Don't make this the server's problem.

Yeah, yeah, I won't. But I really do wish he'd fuck off with his attention seeking behaviour.
I know. At this current point in time you likely just want shit to not bother you.

When?

You implied that something I did by mistake, something that everyone does is in the same ballpark as what he's been doing. That's a huge insult.

It's really really really simple to drop and just ignore the issuher person, yet one or both of you keep starting this now and then. So I'll hold both of you responsible, as mentioned and warned multiple times.

There are now 3 tally marks next to "Pretend it's about a typo, and not about being provocative for attention then playing dumb and making excuses".

Y'know buddy, people have tried text spam as a form of protest for years and years. It never works. Just a thought.

Oh no, I know I'm valuable and I love y'all. Just saying, I don't create my own because no one would follow them!

Attached: Ichigo (138).png (732x617, 698.16K)

here

What is this referring to

You don't see the shitstorm CF caused last night and in thread?

Consistently I'vly told both of you to knock it off
Typos seem like a trivial thing to get upset about as well as something that you can easily avoid habitually making
>top shouldn't get upset about typos
>cupa can try to avoid making typos
Who am I siding with where, exactly?

You both know it's not about typos.
You don't see the shitstorm CF caused last night and in thread?

No, if I don't get any rts, I don't helicopter you people and make sure everything's always alright.

Consistently I'vly told both of you to knock it off
Typos seem like a trivial thing to get upset about as well as something that you can easily avoid habitually making
>top shouldn't get upset about typos >cupa can try to avoid making typos Who am I siding with where, exactly?

You're giving that it wasn't a typo to him.

No, if I don't get any rts, I don't helicopter you people and make sure everything's always alright.

You made pinging you a crime.

Dude does it look like he's on my side? He thinks I'm a conflict whore and he's right.

You're giving that it wasn't a typo to him.

COOOOOOOOOOOLBERT.

Attached: 1581818925067.jpg (332x193, 9.86K)

I use kanna a lot
Just not here

I use it a lot

I am wrong then. Sorry

Cupa ain't coming back for the time being btw

Does he know that I don't bear him ill will and as long as we can just stfu and not provoke eachother it's fine?

He thinks people here are against him. I'd give him space for now, he isn't doing too well.
I hope he feels better...

I personally think he's annoying but that has nothing to do with the situation between him and cf

Is it becaus the talpa stuff?

I think he talks mad bullshit to defend his but it's such mad bullshit that I'd rather it fuck off but
If we just don't talk mad bullshit with eachother then that's problem solved?
To be fair it was my fault for engaging with him in the first place because I'm a naive fuckwit who didn't realise he compulsively spews mad bs and doesn't understand a damn thing, but I could just not.

I know what that means lol

Honestly I just don't wanna talk to the guy because he doesn't understand a damn thing, thus making communication with him frustrating.
That and his massive where he constantly acts like he's done nothing wrong and that everyone else is at fault.
Yeah I know I'm the pot calling the kettle black here but the kettle is blacker than I am
Then again it's not the that's the problem. It's the way he projects and spews blatant falsehoods and is blind to the fucking obvious, if it suits his infallible sense of self.
A big isn't a problem Roxy was based, and his ego was fucking massive.
It's when you get a big on an ignorant dumbass that it has no productive resolution.

You're bumping things, y'know?

ANOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNN

Attached: Ichigo (27).png (990x636, 948.51K)

What do you want.
Its not a matter of "they dont follow them", its a matter of uniqueness and personality.

Attached: This could be a good novel.jpg (600x425, 61.55K)

And to answer 's question, what happens with other people?
Depends on thher person, but most of them won't change their ways, in that they either want to start shit or they're going to be insulting without caring about starting shit. And yes I do realise that applies to me too because I'm fucking tactless and I don't trust anyone's feelings to be worthwhile, but I guess we'll handle it when it happens.
That said, the reason I don't trust others' feelings to be worthwhile is because
they're going to be insulting without caring about starting shit.
That happens more than them being a worthwhile friend.
Granted, I don't try to make friends with people but that's because it's a wast fucking effort since other people don't want to be one.

That's not true at all. Most people want friends. Such as myself.

I am unwilling to discuss this matter with you as you would not consider my points of view.

Thank you for proving my point.

You're welcome, but you're being provocative. Please cease.

I'm just being appreciative.

pepfee

That said, the reason I don't trust others' feelings to be worthwhile is because
they're going to be insulting without caring about starting shit.
That happens more than them being a worthwhile friend. Granted, I don't try to make friends with people but that's because it's a wast fucking effort since other people don't want to be one.

If I could be "real" for just a moment, your threshold for being "offended" and "attacked" is far lower than almost anyone else's. You perceive jibes and honest mistakes as vicious attacks against the very cor your being. You believe so strongly that the world is out to get you that you're literally manifesting it before your own eyes.
You don't perceive us as friends, but as threats or obstructions, right?
If I could be "real" for just a moment, your threshold for being "offended" and "attacked" is far lower than almost anyone else's.

>ctrl-f
>"anzu"
>0 results
Horrible thread.

Attached: Oh_Nyo_Anzu.png (512x684, 410.86K)

I have an incredible personality that people absolutely love tbh. Uniqueness? Hmmm... maybe I'm not that unique

Attached: Ichigo (8).png (236x612, 284.15K)

Oh, that sounds nice. I'm not blaming you for not understanding me, I'm just annoyed with myself is all.

What happened

Nothing new.

What happened

I'm just lamenting at how difficult it is for me to get my views across.

me too

Kay

arts helped. I think of it like Cassandra personally.

What about next time? And the next?

Good question honestly.
It'd be for your sake. I already know what happened. It's literally impossible to not set him off. I'm sure you've also done it. Everyone's done it.

It's literally impossible to not set him off.
I mention when people are starting to irritate me. All they (or you) need do is stop at that point.
Have you got a point about me being conflictprone? Yes. Do I also have a point that other people tend to provoke it? Yes.
I agree with here. It's a multiperson problem and merits a multiperson solution.
Acting as though I'm thly one at fault is going to result in more animosity rather than less, and will worsen conflict rather than reduce it.

Every other claim against me would be best debunked by me doing what the mods suggested
Letting other people start shit and not starting shit in return, because that'll dstrate who's trying to escalate and who isn't.

Good on you
Thank you for not escalating

You're welcome but I don't need a thanks, since this works out heavily in my favor. That's why I'm doing it.
Well, okay, I suppose I haven't dstrated it yet so from your perspective I'm not doing it yet. I will though.

scary
saying hi
H novel maybe

ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU ANZU

Sufficient?

Attached: Ichigo (129).png (637x553, 730.74K)

>come back to 6 tags
Typos seem like a trivial thing to get upset about as well as something that you can easily avoid habitually making. Frequently getting upset about it as well as frequently causing issues makes me think that both of you are at fault here. Everyone's sick and tired of something like this clogging up the server. Thly reason I'm not muting for multiple days or #deletedchannel is because it's been two hours. Both of you need to grow up. Just ignore each other over this simple and trivial issue, and if it gets extensive again, I'm muting the both of you.
1) Not a place for hugbox coddling but try to be nice. Don't repeatedly harass people, but also know when to stop engaging instead of encouraging/earning further harassment. Do not bait peopl pretend to be upset with people either.

Yeah, took car it.
It's all under control.

What about next time? And the next?

It'll prolly be him and someone else next time. Not sure what then. (edited)
That's how the pattern always goes.

If one is clearly not responding (this includes indirectly responding with snide comments) and thher is continuing to try and provoke I will mute.
Koopa3
It'll prolly be him and someone else next time. Not sure what then. (edited)

The issue was supposedly rved and neither of us were initially going to do anything about this today, but you just had to say that. Bad move. Even with the edit.

That's not a snide comment. That's how it's been going for several months.
And the edit was becaus slowmode.

Contextually, in light of what I literally just said, do you think that was wise? That literally invites a correctional statement on his end about how you deserved to get yelled at or other.

It was him versus Panni the week be this one.

Contextually, in light of what I literally just said, do you think that was wise? That literally invites a correctional statement on his end about how you deserved to get yelled at or other.

Brings back some memories eh?

Attached: DaV2lpOUMAc-JG9.jpg (845x1200, 132.11K)

If one person's being a jerk, thher person can let me know. If both of them are like that to each other, may God help you both, but bystanders who're concerned or just find it unsightly and repetitive could let me know, and I can tell them to take it elsewhere instead of clogging things up here.

At this point there are no bystanders >_>'

I don't know about that.
Minor update modified things so bots are shown b waifuists, since it's a bit unsightly and it's not really highpriority to know whether bots are online.

Well, that was brief and apt, thank you.

It's also wrong. He's LARPing that typos don't exist because he's bored and wants to fight. My autism doesn't allow me to let people get away with retardation against us to that degree. You can check out pretty much all of his other arguments with pretty much everyone else here. He spews mistruths from his mouth when he gets into fight mode. As usually. You can just completely ignore it. Like seriously. It's better than trying to understand him and going batshit crazy. It's better that Jenny and I are his autism targets than anyone else.

He's LARPing that typos don't exist
I'm obviously not, this is max delusion on your part.
he's bored and wants to fight.
Posted by someone who runs in to accuse m LARPing when I told them to maybe shut up and fuck off with that instead of picking fights. Projection.
My autism
Blaming your conditions instead of controlling yourself. Another way you play dumb.
let people get away with retardation
Accusing m being a retard when you're the one making dumb fart jokes. More projection.
He spews mistruths from his mouth when he gets into fight mode.
Posted by someone who thinks I imply typos don't exist. Nah, that's spewing mistruths and more projection.

Dude you're an irritating piec shit who projects your flaws on others and you pretend not to be, because you wanna be in denial and start drama to fuel your ego.

I'm vaguely but greatly aware that this place is horrible

Memories of bad decisions other people made lmao

Sup DL?

Attached: Ichigo (35).png (157x452, 155.98K)

Why does that influence over the thread being horrible?
Just do some standard rules then.
You said hi, now what.

Attached: Thonk.jpg (1124x1663, 1.34M)

i dont usually care about drama but I do agree with getting his point of view on the situation as well.

For what it's worth, a lot of this server seems to start shit with eachother, and they don't just start it with me.

27Jul21 0824
I'm fine with getting both sides of stories, it's just that a brief onceover gave the impression that I wouldn't exactly hear anything new from either side. i.e. "offending" and "no idea".
I'm vaguely but greatly aware that this place is horrible, I'm mostly handsoff until I'm harassed gh to say or do something about it.

Based, . This place can get really nasty at times. The best way to deal with it is to ignore it KlonoaCool

She has a point. Getting ionally invested in a place like this is stupid because you don't have the power to stop people from being dumbasses.

I don't think fart jokes were that big of a deal, or any of it has been particularly nasty. I think niggas are just bored as fuck and come here to do some half assed arguing at each other

Eh, maybe that's the case. I wouldn't say that's why I do it but he has a point, I wouldn't do it if I had better things to do. It doesn't seem like bor to me, but ... who knows, guess it could be.
Based, . This place can get really nasty at times. The best way to deal with it is to ignore it KlonoaCool

Yes, it's usually better for everyone to walk away from something, but unfortunately it's my job to do something when that's not quite feasible. I've distanced myself from a place that's often horrible, which at the same time lets me be relatively impartial and indifferent when things do happen. But I trust that usually people can sort things out on their own really it's a better place when there doesn't need to be rules or enforcement, since everyone already knows how to get along.

Yes, it's usually better for everyone to walk away from something, but unfortunately it's my job to do something when that's not quite feasible.

They brought amusement to say the least~
Doing terrible, dealing with covid right now

Attached: 68304749_p2.png (999x803, 658.21K)

Rules: Don't be on Any Forums

Did I success?

This is true. I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you feel better soon :(

Attached: Ichigo (143).png (276x541, 248.78K)

youre going too far cupa
cf, you can just block tupperbox and call it a day

dont think that works

Lemme try

fuck niggers

I should now be unable to see myself

tupperbox is cool

He's just trying to upset us. It's a retarded tactic that won't work.

I really, really would prefer if you fucked off.
Parappanon
youre going too far cupa

Not really. We're calling his bluff is all.

lol
Not really. We're calling his bluff is all.
jump
He doesn't realize that we figured out how to spot his fake arguments.

More like "how to make fake arguments and project" lol
Those strawmen are so blatant that you'd have to legit be brain damaged to think anyone would fall for them.
make a dumb jok purpose
pretend it's a typo
get called out
SO YOU'RE SAYING I CAN'T MAKE TYPOS AT ALL EVER HUH??? HUH??? HUHHHH????? DURR WHAT A NORMIE
^)
You do shit to piss peoplf and play dumb. Then you keep doing shit to piss people off and LARP as though you're in the right.
And when I eventually called your ass on it, you got mad tilted because your gaslighting tricks won't work any more and I can see that you do, in fact, play the fool to try to irritate people.
At any point you could've just stopped provoking but apparently you just plain don't wanna. Or, as you'll claim, you're too dumb to figurt how lol

Me? Because I went in there to mess with them. But
Oh man this movies so good lwt me finish this.

Ookay?

Yup, that's what we have Charafag for.

Thats basically what I did and they got mad about it lol

Ookay?

No man this is amazing. I cant look away. But thats basically why they banned me

Well, it sounds like a pretty fun movie, whatever the title may be.

I really don't know or understand much of the drama I was just bored and tired of them bitching
The Void. I never seen it. This is like dead space meets bloodborne meets the thing and all lovecraftian madness
But its beautifully crafted.
Oh and a touch of Hellraiser.

Hmmmm, haven't seen Hellraiser yet but I'll look into it, Lovecraft and The Thing are pretty fun.

I rmend this then a lot. Was legit spooky.
And most horror movies don't really get anything like that out of me. I just enjoy the writing and craft kind of aspect to them usually.
Oh the cinematography stuff was beautiful too. Cgi stuff and what all but the skies and landscapes and the monster's flesh was really really good imo
Oh apparently theres too so to specify this was the new canadian one. Apprently.

>Canadian
It can often be hit or miss..

It takes a few to start, but the cosmic horror might bf putting to others. I've come to a personal conclusion that these days people just get pissy about unknown aspects and want a bunch of stuff explained either religiously or scientifically, but it's like its not cosmic horror then dammit

Cosmic horror is good yeah the uh
That can be frustrating, I get that. Some people don't really like thinking in general.

I'm doing okay for now, yesterday was worse. Laid in bed all day. Hopefully tomorrow won't be bad

Attached: 75060d85698a035a24ceb6e3b8db625a.jpg (700x457, 64.06K)

No!
No Anzu is bad... because it is OK?

Attached: SnackZu.png (550x1270, 232.53K)

Hands down, I put my hands onto the firer it, that's Shinji

Agreed.

It's a tiny bit puzzling that someone who doesn't post som got an invite for this server, and coincidentally(?) happens to say next to nothing, when Shinji's alts were found out some way or other through mannerisms. Speaking of which we really should do something about where/how we voice our suspicions, concerns, or deduction, seems he sort of vaguely learns things over time. Anyway, several people have found cyanya suspicious of being Shinji, somehow. I have little information or opinion on this, but I'm tempted to defer this to a vote, if there's little else info. Kicking an innocent person who's happy to post seems unfair, but if it's another alt, well then that's that.

First poll's there about cyan.

1218 hours be cyan is kicked/banned.

Why do you hate the server? I mean, why take it personally? is what I'm curious about.

Why do you hate the server? I mean, why take it personally? is what I'm curious about.

Mods are unhelpful and complain at me, half the people screech and complain and ramble about things I literally can't comprehend, probably partly getting routinely banned for "avatarfagging" rts might have done something to do with it
Even when trying to address a complaint there's just screeching
I've kept and let rn people I honestly hated, because of impartiality and wanting as much people to be here to enjoy things.

Mods are unhelpful and complain at me, half the people screech and complain and ramble about things I literally can't comprehend, probably partly getting routinely banned for "avatarfagging" rts might have done something to do with it

That's something I don't really get. For whatever reason that sort of thing doesn't really phase me. The stuff that bothers me is friend related.

I've kept and let rn people I honestly hated, because of impartiality and wanting as much people to be here to enjoy things.

That's pretty cool that you do that. I'm completely for that.

Perhaps, delete the thread and put that in the rules.
Well, you are now posting Anzu.

Attached: Relm and Edgar V7.jpg (600x900, 174.47K)

You are soooo tall, why are you so tall?
Who made you?
Zap zap.

Attached: 98847671_p0.jpg (2048x1640, 275.35K)

Not many people have weighed in on cyan, which is neat and responsible if you're unsure. I really should have added an abstain option, but I think thher polls sort of helped with that.
There's some circumstantial evidence to vaguely suggest it might be Shinji. It'd be lame to reveal info that'll help him fake better next time, but also lame to sort of conceal info from you guys. But there's apparently a correlation between them being put back in the cage and the screenshots and copypasting having stopped, I think that can be mentioned. Vibes are a bit vaguely weird. I'll probably kick or ban by the end of the day if there are no objections. Thankfully the thing with Shinji is that he gives a prompt reaction whenever we end up ring one of his alts.

Not many people have weighed in on cyan, which is neat and responsible if you're unsure. I really should have added an abstain option, but I think thher polls sort of helped with that.

Why not just ask him to explain himself... or .
I'm curious how discheese and crinji are related.
Also, now you see why I was so adamant about crinji in the first place. This is the shit he always pulls.
Why not just ask him to explain himself... or .

Asked someone to ask, but I'll have to do it.

I'm curious how discheese and crinji are related. Also, now you see why I was so adamant about crinji in the first place. This is the shit he always pulls.

They're unrelated, I thought may as well deal with the easier issue.
Uhhh what did you say?

Is there any proof of them actually being related in anyway?

Asked someone to ask, but I'll have to do it.

I would, but can't talk in cage.

They're unrelated, I thought may as well deal with the easier issue. Uhhh what did you say?

He puts alts in the server to cause drama.

CF and I did question Discheesed about the server link being posted in the thread she supposedly found it in

show me a new drawing?
zapsop

Ok so you admit you've been consistently horrendous to multiple people in the past?
And will stop?

While yes, the admin is being cunty, the admin has a point.

the admin is still being a kind of a bitch rn

While yes, the admin is being cunty, the admin has a point.

I'm taking her at her word vs multiple complaints against her.

i dont have the mood for this first thing in the morning
ive got things to do see you later

Oh please, as if you're not also a bitch with the way you use Giga when you're butthurt about others disagreeing with you.

You're the who came here...

i have a waifu except I dont post much because when Im online the channel is usually liz shadowposting so I dont wanna break that up

You're literally the who replied to my post from nearly 12 hours ago.

Discheesed likes to blatantly lie, deflect from points, and imply things that aren't true.

That's what I've noticed too in that short interaction.

Presumably there is something about this in The Bell Curve.
Imma type some from and see if I can find anything explicitly blatant

If they said things weren't so great and they'll try to tone it down, immediately it'd have been no problem. But "it was literally just one thing", "the crazies admit they're crazy", "now ur being mean sniff"?
Let's give her the benefit of the doubt and assume the screencaps are unrelated. I'm not even focused on that.
I mean this was the first response from the warning so I just immediately muted.

Literally just give me a "yes I'll try to behave", that's all I wanted be popping out again, but no.

I just settled on blocking her so I don't have to see her obnoxious remarks

Discheesed likes to blatantly lie, deflect from points, and imply things that aren't true.

i never lied
that is slander dear sir
except if you count saying that philia is bad for children as lying
yone boywomb impregnation
I just settled on blocking her so I don't have to see her obnoxious remarks