What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit? seriously

What the fuck is the point of smoking this shit? seriously.....

>Smoke Weed
>Get thirsty straight away
>Get hungry straight away
>Get paranoid for no reason
>Laugh at this that isn't even funny
>Smell absolutely fuckin awful
>Draw attention to yourself with cops because as soon as they smell it on you they demand to search you.
>High itself barely lasts half an hour

Weed is honestly the most pointless fuckin drug out there.

Attached: shutterstock_195620264.jpg (1000x750, 52.29K)

literally everything you mentioned in green text is only a problem for NPCs.

getit? it's designed to 'weed' npc's out

didn't you learn anything from video games. NPC's are there to get in your path. jump over them. swim under them. jump on their to kill them. NPCs aren't your friends

>smells good to most people
>tastes good
>makes you feel good for long periods of time
>eat instead of smonk (search decarboxylation)
>your experiences are not my own
>herbs in spice in options field
>bye bye

Can't stand the smell of weed.

Yeah, I don’t care for alcohol either, or any drug really. It’s simply soulless.

Weed was invented by Jews but now it serves the church of evangelical Christdom and is funded by the McDonald's CIA Corp ran by the fucking Jewish intelliginsta aka the WHITE suburban jew

That's why it doesn't get you high anymore because it exists to serve commie Jew corporation interests instead of the free market

>get hungry
>get thirsty
>get paranoid

this is only bad if you lack self control, and drinking more water is not a bad thing unless you're putting an effort into drinking more than you need.

>Laugh at this that isn't even funny

laughing is not a bad thing unless you're in a social situation where people might feel like judging you and if the people around you don't like seeing you happy you probably got bigger problems.

>Smell absolutely fuckin awful

you can always vape it, is odorless
or get edibles

>Draw attention to yourself with cops because as soon as they smell it on you they demand to search you.

I am not a nigger

>High itself barely lasts half an hour

just smoke more

weed is probably the best drug because it barely has any side effects, you can plant it yourself and you can function well on it

Weed is for losers. Grow up, losers

browsing Any Forums is worse

>smells good to most people
Lmao what? That shit absolutely does not smell "good" to anyone that isn't a degenerate weed smoker.

Fuck off, I'm an adult and I choose pot over alcohol. Imagine rotting your liver because it's the socially acceptable thing to do.

Curious have you ever smoked weed? I smoke it fairly rarely and it's just a nice thing to do every so often, I see it the same as drinking.

admittedly i've never smoked it so not going to judge people for doing something i don't really understand, but it smells like stale cigarette smoke and body odor

Hello "bee" "b" or "Any Forums". My son told me to come here because I could "be myself."
My name is William Stilton. I am a 51 year old male. I work in financial sector. I am a well cultured man in the upper class. I am also a gay male. I divorced my wife 6 years ago and my son is 16. I am curious as to what this forum has to offer! My son said it was “fun to browse and post.” I have researched it before and have read many controversial things. I think I can stay away from the controversial on here. I think my time here will be fun. How are you guys doing? Any questions about the currency market? Should be interesting with the recent erection.

Attached: MG_5542.png (592x402, 351.14K)

Yo. Check it. My side ho been hooking me up with the ultra scat on the reg. She got the chunk that gets me sprung yo. My main ho only plays fart tickle games. Question. How do i incubate this hard-core gameplay into a 3way scat-tat-tat-tooey marathon of fudge drizzle on my nizzle??? $$$$$

Attached: 1359764151190.jpg (600x450, 31.16K)

It looks like the bad trip isn't the pot. It's YOU.

>Side effects of my shitty drug only effect other people
Sure bud

he's right, drugs only fuel your already existing emotions and thoughts.
if you're having a bad time with them is because you are not in a good place yourself, how come so many people get to enjoy it but you can't?

if your odds are you against the world in most cases is you, not the world.

Half an hour? That's not weed. You're probably smoking oregano

If you were in a good place you wouldn't need drugs to escape reality, faglord.

Drugs enhance reality. Get back to church faggot

or you need to grow up and understand that there's a bunch of recreative drug users, just like there's a bunch of people who drink on the weekends or people who stuff their face with junk food instead and don't even realize is an addiction.

blaming the drugs is dumb, it only creates fear and it can be quickly politicized, unless you think you're enough of an imbecile that you need to be babied by your government.

Or parents, or teachers. Dude has probably never gotten away from mom and dad's protective and caring actions, yet. These people really need to actually get out there and start questioning the protective life they were grown up into.