Yellow daddy says hi!

Yellow daddy says hi!

Attached: 1661816991038.png (206x141, 31.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/c/CountDankula
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hi. Remember me?

Kiss me, yellow daddy

Attached: Gay Bear Kiss.jpg (500x667, 43.95K)

Oh yeah. You are supposed to come at the end of times

Attached: 1661817943416.png (92x58, 8.8K)

Yeah I ended up fucking up the timeline of this universe by arriving about 20 years earlier than I was supposed to.

>the trannies were a mistake. I apologize. I've endured quite a bit to stick it through and if you notice the troons while utterly atrocious to all the senses have the gift of Slight better than most. Their existence is denied almost as much as mine.

>mfw lucifers greatest trick was confusing the vagina with the dick.

Well. At least I know I'll get to suffer immensely for my sins in about 20 years

Uhm, about that.

>last seal broke about 14 years ago... Legion grows more pervasive as the hours hurtle by.

We have some earth shaking events in bound. Why? How many people can actually argue against the need for a Purge of humanity.

>sorry guys the fascism doesn't specify further than humanity. No race picking so to speak.

But we will get to enjoy Babylonian levels of self indulgence and carnal delights at least until the internet becomes a constant Broadcast of oligarch media and is only available for consumer use at hourly rates.

Timestamp or gay and fake.

Timestamp your ass

Attached: 1661820064304.png (78x59, 7.82K)

Eew

Yeah I know. See the current ploy is fear and addiction.

The overlords whip you all into a frenzy of fear and addiction to vice. Give as much away as possible then when everyone "needs" these base activities the mediums on which they are available will become a pay per use service.

Congrats. The entire civilized population walked right into it. MMOs will become an hourly activity not long after the VR becomes AR with psychoactive delivery systems.

We got about 30 years until interactive media is completely destroyed.

Daddy Dank

sit on my face, yellow daddy

Dude wtf. I swear on my life my Alexa just started shitting bricks trying to connect to the internet and it's in another room across the house.

That's the man of culture. Watch the recent video. So nice

how's the nazi dog doing?

Probably on life support considering its a pug.

why are they kissing if they are manly men?

Shit i love m.youtube.com/c/CountDankula !!!!!!!
EVERYBODY SHOULD SUBSCRIBE LOL