What comes after death?

What comes after death?

Attached: 875AFAE4-FCB6-4F02-B41A-22F205F86E41.jpg (474x315, 46.27K)

you get to be a ghost and fuck with people

The same thing that was there before your birth

Death 2

commercials

decomposition

A massive rave and all he pussy you could want.

Your children’s self actualization.

Same thing that came before life.

Attached: 1656110908014.jpg (482x625, 350.15K)

Some other dimension, retard.

Judgement and and if your life was fucked up then some time in hell, a prison made for gods that went astray but then after history ends on earth, a final Judgement that will give you a new spiritualized body, a life making spirit body as Scripture calls it - living in eternal joy with God or you end up in the lake of fire and there are a lot of nasty images about it, it's called the second death.

the necrophiliac

He pussy? I'm fucking innn

If it is about suffering being bad, there is no hell.

I do. I’m a funeral director.

I do if you’re still warm.

Being dead forever. Any other answer is godtard coward-cope

the end of Main street is just the beginning again.

It's about being separated from the source of life.
The metaphor in the east has always been that God's presence is like a fire, for those who chosen hell is chastising and burning but for the saved it's actually a chilling presence that divinizes them unto eternity - making them like God - just like a blade in fire turns red as the fire even tho it doesn't actually become fire, just shares into some properties.

The purpose of life has always for men to become like God, that's why we were created to be mini-gods.

My butt lmao

More life, but not for you.

After death, your body turns into food for trees. And your soul, aka the electric energy making your heart pump, making your brain capable of storing memories, that soul is transferred into the world. It may return to a Source somewhere out there that's hidden from us. It may transfter into a new being for a chacne at life.

Many things are possible. Only the Creators of this world know the truth, because here on Earth, anything is true, as long as you believe it, whether you're a religious fanatic, a gullible scientist-worshipper, or a truth-seeking individual.

There is no reason for a god being to know mercy though? That does make sense for them to be benevolent if they are as such. In fact it would be more reasonable for them to simply condition themselves without suffering or compassion.

You turn into a ghost and haunt the area that you died in. Which is why if i have a heart attack i am racing to the high school girls volleyball locker room.

As it happens the Being as such is merciful and all loving. As it also happens it's an eternal family of shared power and love unto which we're invited to "grow" endlessly.

No, that part is shit on head retarded, especially if there is hell.

>God "I am that I am"
>user: uh no, reeee
k

Loss of consciousness, no feelings or thought. Remember how you felt in Paris in 1860? No, you don't. You'll feel the same when you die and forever after that. A little depressing, but nothing to be scared of.

Quoting the christian Bible doesn't make your idea any less childish. In fact perhaps It makes it moreso, even.