New film up

new film up
youtube.com/watch?v=oSREZqSYqjc

Attached: oSREZqSYqjc-HD.jpg (1280x720, 152.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jHFTATeWH5g
tiktok.com/@eugeniaxcooney/video/7134785676540726574
tiktok.com/@eugeniaxcooney/video/7135904072313572654
tiktok.com/@eugeniaxcooney/video/7136273615795932458
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking fat piece of shit

muh gazillions, if you get muh amount

She was starting to look good a while ago. What the fuck happened?

she put on weight

All the comments feel way to sanitzed

Someone tell this whale to lay off the burgers before she has a heart attack

>2 million subs
>14k views in 4 hours
She fell off

lol fat

ITT: seething amerifats

dis bitch so thicc only black guys would hit it

she must be delusional to wear a bikini while looking skinnier than a holocaust victim

Attached: fat irnee.webm (1920x1080, 2.91M)

Anya just got married, is this really appropriate?

she's pretty much a prisoner in her own home, there's like 3 locks on the doors that she cant get open (some house tour showed that) and her mom controls her life deciding when and what she eats

How is she still alive

This is sad to see, I still popped a chubby at the end of the video tho

her mom weighs like 500 pounds while her daughter weighs 50 pounds

what would it feel like to kiss her and press her body against yours, bros

How is she still not dead? I remember the PewDiePie video about her from early 2021 where he said she would most likely be dead in a few months

can WB shut down her video for using powerpuff girls imagery?

Why Any Forums don't save her?

she will live to be 110
food causes you to die sooner

Attached: yuna butt 빈틈 달력 모델 선발하고 ITZY [358-22689783]-[32.31.433-32.35.866].webm (648x1080, 2.31M)

>her mom controls her life deciding when and what she eats
>her mom weighs like 500 pounds while her daughter weighs 50 pounds
Well, now I know how much food she gets

Skelegirl still lives?

People tried to save her, got her away from her mother for a while and she was gaining weight and getting better. Then she had to go back to live with her mother and she immediately relapsed. Short of kidnapping her there's not much more anyone can do.

It's not october yet, stop it with the spooky threads

Someone buy this poor girl a hamburger, Jesus.

how is she not in a institution?

Modern society is basically watching bad shit happen yet no one forcefully does anything because that’s mean and we should just let people be happy no matter the cost.

>scroll down
>half the comments are accounts with female names talking about how great the makeup and outfits look
Are they bots? How many insane women are there on YouTube?

I would snap her in half while fucking her

That's cap, her mom can't even look her skelly daughter in the eyes because of the shame

She knows how to get just enough nutrients to not end up in the hospital. She lives on shit like Ensure and lemon water.
Shit's gonna catch up to her. She may have another decade, at most. The human body is fucking amazing, with the abuse it will endure before shutting down.

They are all "pro ana". Which means pro-anorexia. I'm not kidding, there's a big community of young girls and fetishists who enable that

Her brother is probably 6 bills at this point.

Attached: Chip-Cooney-and-team.jpg (600x400, 67.45K)

No, it's like that on her Instagram too. These fucking retard 15 year old zoomer girls think she's perfectly normal and healthy

Because it's really fucking hard to commit someone involuntarily in the US.

Why doesn't she just gain a decent amount of weight?

Like fuck me how could you think it looks good to have your ribs showing like that?

Brie Larson probably considers her an inspiration at this point

Most of them are real. She's a hero in the proana community. I saw a camgirl on Chaturbate once saying Eugenia was a role model for her.
Bitches be crazy.

>how is she not in a institution?

how is she not inside my dick?

Because she's mentally ill, retard.
You: "Hey, Eugenia, eat something."
Her: "Oh, okay!"
Is not how it fucking works. Her brain is fucked. She looks at her spoooky skeleton body and thinks she's fat.

She has a pretty butt for having no fat content at all.
She won.

There is definitely something really fucky going on behind the scenes. She is 30, still lives with her mom and still acts like an immature kid just like in the videos people would post here many years ago. What the fuck is going on?

Post it.

OPEN FIRE ON THE NEEDS DESIGNED

like bags of sticks, made of the thinnest leather

poast the roast

tell that to amanda bynes

So it's like this but irl
youtu.be/jHFTATeWH5g

PUFFY
MEATY

Nobody knows. But her entire being is a red flag for child abuse. Her mother? Most likely has geen in her head since she was a little kid, and treats her like a dress up doll. Dad is a (alleged) boozer and is absent, working an investment job in NYC. Brother is a literal sped who draws erotic pictures of her.
Take your pick. She has a beyond fucked up family.

Like they used to say on LoveLine: "perfectly healthy, perfectly normal". And the squeaky little girl voice is a HUGE red flag for child sexual abuse.

>fetishists
Figures, men are into all kinds of weird sh-
>young girls
The internet and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race.

Attached: 1633363336906.png (302x429, 288.83K)

she lives off fetishists
being deathly is her livelihood

Ok seriously how fucking long can she survive?
She's a freak of nature. Very high endurance.

The mother in question

Attached: Screenshot_20220829_181452_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x602, 275.47K)

the people donating and asking her to move boxes back and forth are men

Fuck, this doesn't make me haha. shit's fucked.

I would fuck her and I'm not even into this anorexic fetish

Attached: 1660186985204062.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Someone post the webm. You know the once

Attached: 1657894075796.png (512x512, 515.62K)

I want to pull up the KF thread about her and then I remembered

can't wait for all the documentaries that will come out once she's gone. I'd prefer her to heal but I don't think that's possible anymore

>woodbury

Attached: 1637059614121.jpg (240x222, 11.95K)

>Post it.
literal beef curtains, huge fuckin flappy cold cuts of meat, hangin saggin pink drapes

>can't wait for all the documentaries that will come out once she's gone. I'd prefer her to heal but I don't think that's possible anymore

Attached: its over.png (206x273, 35.53K)

>Brother is a literal sped who draws erotic pictures of her.
Haha wow how embarrassing, care to share the disgusting pictures?

Attached: 3098a7fcce8554be68029eb7011dacb5b9bf2bf873bfe33efec8dfbc0479f256.webm (480x600, 304.2K)

tiktok.com/@eugeniaxcooney/video/7134785676540726574

Attached: agitated.png (598x800, 231.09K)

I'm sure some retarded degenerate subhuman somewhere finds this hot.

Other have lived longer than her. It can take decades for some. They skirt the line between starvation by eating small amounts of calories per day, and death.
One serious illness or injury could kill her, though. She has no immune system. A car wreck would destroy her - falling down the stairs would probably put her in a wheelchair for good.
I bet it takes a week to recover from making these vidoes moving around so much.

>somewhere
???
every thread about her has dozens

tiktok.com/@eugeniaxcooney/video/7135904072313572654

Attached: bruh.png (574x596, 76.36K)

God just imagine leaving her out to cook in the sun

just want to post these cute lil pengus : )

Attached: 1573672706431.webm (1280x720, 2.91M)

Google it, they're not hard to find. Even with the Farms down. They're not as exciting as you think they are, her brother is about as good an artist as ChrisChan.

tiktok.com/@eugeniaxcooney/video/7136273615795932458

Jesus Christ

stop posting old content, she turned it around

Attached: BD206E10-82CC-4870-ABA4-A9E7EBE34F34.jpg (1011x2048, 279.05K)

OP's vid is from yesterday

DEPLATFORM
HER BEFORE
SHE FUCKING
DIES (DIES)

Kind of true, they've moved back to Connecticut now and we haven't seen her current house, and it seems like the only time she's allowed to leave outside is with her mother filming her.

She also got interviewed by a "psychologist" and claimed her family and doctors know she has a problem, but according to her friends (like Jaclyn Glenn) whenever they mention it she throws a fit.

Kek

>buffoons like Sam Hyde or Andrew Tate get banned everywhere
>people streaming their suicide like Eugenia and Nikokado get a pass

She could be such a decent looking lay even though I hate the weird goth look.

Jesus christ a what a shame.

Googling Jaclyn Glenn she honestly also looks like she has an eating disorder. I feel like there's a rabbit hole to dive into here.

>though I hate the weird goth look.
nah thats what makes it work, stupid sexy spooky skeleton

Can someone call the asylum to visit her and take her in without her consent? I believe there is a law which allow medical people to take away people.

Attached: a_man.webm (1136x624, 614.82K)

Vro how is this bih alive

What watching Nightmare Before Christmas as a teen does to a MF

key to success: kill self slowly over time broadcasted with youtube

Me too. I'd be her bf even.

It's not illegal to over-eat or to starve. I agree the platforms should ban people like Eugenia, but it's a legal minefield. She just gets online, shows off tacky meme clothing for fetishists, but it's not like she's going "Hey, it's so cooool to starve!" She's smart enough to not go there.

she'll go right back to her normal life as soon as they let her out

She could, under the right circumstances, get a 5150 hold for 72 hours. More than that would require a court order, or severe signs of self-harm like cutting or drug abuse. (Starving yourself is not considered self harm.)
Getting an involuntary committal in the US is really, really fucking hard.

One day I'm going to open Any Forums and find a thread announcing that she's died

Attached: 1657071868114.jpg (660x574, 55.05K)

what minefield
they can ban whoever they want

i can fix her

Attached: 1651999583845.png (734x741, 117.92K)

Is he a doctor or something?

There is no 'hunger strike' in the US? In Greece prisoners do it to get treated better or released sooner.
So she will die while her 'fans' will cheer.. grim.

Attached: gif1313643673915.gif (312x188, 834.06K)

So let me get this straight: Mom is an obese pig, brother is an obese pig. Hmm. You know, I think I'm starting to figure this out for real. Humans aren't hard to figure out bros. Human psychology I mean. Eugenia has her mental disorder because of the rest of her family being obese. It's a psychological fear. What she fears the most is being like them, so she's gone full retard in trying to prevent it. You know, I should';ve been a psychologist, I'm pretty good at this shit.

didn't she die?

How often does she come to Any Forums for schlick material?

Women are evil, for real. Emotional children. They lie, and they cannot see the consequences of their lies. Or worse, they actively don't care. What you've heard about women your whole life isn't a joke.

probably

half the platform should be banned for what they do, and another quarter for speaking out about doing so after the fact

They can only ban people according to their terms and conditions
If they ban her outside of that she could sue them for restraint of trade since Youtube is her livelihood

I think she did briefly get some help because she was off youtube for a while and came back looking healthier, but obviously she's relapsed

what termcon did monkeyman break?

No idea who that is

i gonna fuckin cum

Actually nvm, I think Youtube might have a clause in their T&C saying they reserve the right to ban channels for no stated reason

People like her and Bam Margera are cases for the legalization of Ibogaine therapy, as Ibogaine takes the receptors that give you a good feeling from your addiction or problem, and rewires them to feel pain instead

I miss kawaii 2016-2019 Eugenia. She went downhill in 2020.

Attached: ec.png (424x576, 423.05K)

Fucking jannies.

Sam Hyde and Andrew Tate make a living on promoting shitting on people, and that not ok.
People with feeding disorders are also not ok, but they don't actively advertise that.

e-celebs are not Any Forums.
And there are millions of them
Even if they do it for free, they are right.
There isn't space for your favourite e-celeb or streamer out of the thousand they are, on a 150 board site.
Go simp in their youtube comments or donate to their chats.