What's the best way to handle angry drivers?

What's the best way to handle angry drivers?
I'm going five over the speed limit in the right lane and people still tail me and lose their minds.
I honestly don't want any problems man just pass.
Tips?

Attached: Angry pepe.gif (498x385, 657.7K)

take your vyvanse and settle down

You have to deal with it. Americunts are the biggest retards when it comes to driving. The funniest moments are when chode men tailgate in their mustangs and then aggressively speed around you only to end up at the same red light

you're doing the right thing staying in the slow lane, but if a lot of people still are passing you, you should probably pick it up. go with the flow. or pull over until there's no traffic. good luck with those retards out there, every day people seem to be getting dumber.

They are angry because they don’t have an outlet to express said anger, outside of traffic because they are afraid of getting ostracized. Simply accepting your role as the “bad” driver should you just take. They’ll scream their head off, and be satisfied. Ignore them.

You just have to ignore them. If you do anything that they think is instigating then they will escalate and that is bad news.

Asshole drivers are not unique to USA. Russia and India has real fucking scary drivers. Chinese people will try to kill you because it's easier to deal with that.

snap and brake check em,
after they rear end you, get out and grab em by the hair and bang it on the hood of their car shouting: who's in a hurry now?
then break all their fingers with a tire iron before jumping off a bridge.
or go to the mid lane

What concerns me is the rage.
I seriously don't want any problems but people get so mad at honestly nothing.
Idk how to deescalate it because I'm not even trying to look at them it's terrifying.
I feel like trying to smile at them and admit fault anyway would just make them angrier.
It's just one of those things where idk how to help.

caltops and oil slicks

Let off the gas, and look in your rear view mirror in such a way that the asshole tailgating you knows that you're looking at him. If he starts getting closer, hammer on the brakes.
Don't do this if you're not a fighter.

You're doing all you can. Just put on some tunes or a podcast and tune them out

Buy a gun and get a concealed carry license

Spray your window, which will splash on theirs. If they dont back off, at least you'll have the satisfaction of knowing you made them wipe their window

Get one of those sirens that undercover cops use. When they pass you put the light on the roof and turn on the siren. Watch them shit themselves

I'll just do that ty user. I'll flip my mirror too so I don't have to see it.

No thank you.

If they want to speed, they should overtake when safe to do so. Chill along at a safe speed. If a situation a raises where they get out foaming at the mouth, screaming about how you wouldn’t break the speed limit, keep calm.

Remember, it’s your responsibility to avoid crashing. If you’re driving an inch from another car, how are you going to react, it’s reckless driving.

Legally, he’s wrong. Socially he should just overtake and fuck off.

stop looking in the rear view so much
you will keep looking at these idiots and what they are thinking, one day you will run through a red or a stop sign
keep your eyes on the road, drive safely
there is absolutely NOTHING to be gained from engaging with these idiots
smile, braking, aggressive, passive - none of that shit works
if you see that you are especially slow, like everyone ends up having to go around you, THEN you pick up some speed, don't break the flow. lot of the aggression comes from idiots breaking the flow of traffic. just don't be that idiot. otherwise just drive as you are.

Ty

Don't break the law over some faggot that wants to run

Go five under. Fuck em. You can waste their time and they can't do shit.

Attached: 1661480248447037.jpg (735x703, 104.22K)

Nothing. You're in the correct lane and you're doing a decent speed. Fuck em.

Unless you're one of these picrel assholes, you don't need to do shit.

Attached: wtfcars.jpg (1100x826, 750.4K)