I was so relieved to hear from our world government that this is just a conspiracy. I can rest easy now

I was so relieved to hear from our world government that this is just a conspiracy. I can rest easy now.

Attached: 1659692340494252m.jpg (822x1024, 127.19K)

Kek

Attached: 1502314458383.png (794x960, 890.85K)

So a small group of wealthy, powerful people have just declared a "war" on information in order to convince us they do not exist????
Toppest kek.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!

It's hilarious what hubris and arrogance does to even the most powerful assholes.

Anarchists btfo

>not secret
Openly manipulated.

Attached: 1631201367181.jpg (680x680, 95.63K)

I remember talking to a big patriotic red blooded american electrician who blatantly told me he didn't think lobbyists should be illegal because he paid his NRA dues for pro gun lobbyists. There's no hope with these retards.

Fucks sake. I hate everyone in this country lmfao. Too bad that our government can literally fuck us any which way and 99% of the population will just spread their cheeks because they're too stupid to realize we're all being robbed.

well, sounds like you have a handle on half the American public, with you talking to your electrician and all.

you really have your finger on the pulse of America.

In his defense literally no one is doing anything to stop our tyrannical government from turning us into nothing but helpless tax cattle and keeping us in constant economic crisis so I think it's safe to assume most of us are too stupid or lazy to actually understand what's going on or do anything about it.

>hates American govt
>doesn't understand why people call him a traitor
Move to China or Russia then. No one is stopping you.

>You don't like our government so I'm going to invalidate your argument by telling you to move somewhere with an EVEN WORSE government

Please fuck off and kill yourself, you literal smoorh brained chimp

>US govt is the worst!
>B-But it's actually not so b-bad. . .
Nah, you sound like another lazy fatass conspiracy tard who thinks he "figured everything out" by Googling for 5 minutes and then is too fat/lazy/stupid to actually do shit but bitch about it so you can seem like the smartest chimp at the zoo.

If you ain't gonna do shit, then shut the fuck up and take your meds.

Remember when liberals thought like this? A lot has changed in the last decade.

Attached: 1351302690572.png (976x503, 1.16M)

>whataboutism
I accept your concession. Now please fuck off to Vladivostok. People have better things to do than fixate on imaginary conspiracies to prop up their victimhood complex.

Are you retarded or just pretending for attention?

I'm not who you lost that argument with. Just curious how those that used to fight the NWO, now adamantly support it.

>no argument, just ad hominem
Are you upset that I'm not praising you for your "big brain discovery" of uncovering a secret govt cabal? Too bad. Get over it, Cleetus.

The UN?, they have no power to do anything

>dude here's proof of this secret world order
>proof is a publicly published article
Conspiracytards are absolutely hopeless.

Neither does Davos, yet here we are.