Insect people
Theyre super materialistic
Swallow half the words they say
Their "food" is artificial and shirnks their genitals
Theyre not at all masculine
They moan like bitches
Theyre absolutely useless and rip everyone off
They cant think for themselves
Yall need to stop hating indian people because those guys are actually very cool, hate koreans instead
>inb4 youre a pajeet
Im a jersey born russian (i dont like pootler nor zelmski, but lets not make that the main topic)
>inb4 pictel is not a korean faggot
Idgaf asaians in general make me cringe, but koreafavs are the worst

Attached: pop201901_01.jpg (760x507, 465.12K)

based

Attached: pepsi_coke.jpg (897x583, 68.02K)

What have they contributed to the world, the only masculine koreans are those with biblical names
I had koreans in my school and running a mile made them moan like bitches

Yeah sure whatever. Go buy a toilet and stop scamming old people in between raping your cousin.

Lol, i wonder whos so pissy here to give such a cringe comeback that makes no sense at all

I’m white and my dick is 8.5x6.8. I’m pretty good looking. I’ve had sex with so many Asians because they were captivated by my face or my dick.

user has a penis

>pajeet illegally immigrates from Russia
>guise I'm pureblood russian and aryan pls don't hate pajeets tho

Yeah, cuz pajeets would know about insects, wouldnt they?

Attached: poointheloo.jpg (600x877, 142.88K)

Good evening rabbi, technically i am indian, im a moksha mordvin, but this thread is not about me, so lets discuss faggo... i mean kore... ahh same differnece

I hate the smell of kimchi and the people who eat it. Kia, Hyundai, and Daewoo suck.

Thats an austaloid, also this is not about india, lets talk about the smallest dicks in the world

Attached: Wearing-traditional-dress-beautiful-Indian-woman-Stock-Photo-08.jpg (600x641, 209.41K)

All those cars are rip offs of successful brands, only reaskn new cars look good is because their design studio is in california

Attached: MAIN ART 2022 Hyundai Santa Cruz-HMA rear quarter - Copy.jpg (3127x1436, 1.08M)

>Theyre not at all masculine
>They moan like bitches
Didnt know you take it up the ass

I hate their cars because they suck mechanically. Toyota is usually the last to screw up at building cars. However, they fucked up by haing BMW make the MKV Supra.

You're a bit slow kid.

>takes out of contxt despite me explaining that its from running a mile
Go choke on your fish hot dog you fucking insect, but now that your brought it up dont they have a fagademic going on

Qnd youre a fucking mongoloid

White people have more in common with Koreans than you smelly street shitters.

Give your mom her phone back child.

FYI, Indians are also Asians. RETARD.

Like what, not being able to speak english?
Eating food coloring till their penises revert back into vaginas? (yet you fags still enjoy it up the shitter)
How about them ripping off german car brands, oh yeah verry much like us white people (my hair is blinde and my eyes are green, but seriously stop making this about me)
How about the fact that they are only good at video games and are the most pathetic and useless pansies who need others to design everything for them like cars and guns. Yall still defending the country that gave you bts, and you shit on india the country that gave you maths?