Miss alina thread!

Post miss alina!

Attached: imagen_2022-08-29_162141802.png (481x602, 539.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/65Ia4Qti6_s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet all the students jerkoff to her

i think shes teaching older now, so safe to assume thats true

youtu.be/65Ia4Qti6_s

If i had her during puberty id be cumming to her everyday teachers didnt have easy to access social media back then

same tbh

Post more of this pretty slut

i used to jerk to a couple of my teachers swim pics all the damn time when i was in school, was when insta and facebook had really hit mainstream.

I jerked to teachers on facebook but it was always shitty face pictures but it still got me off like crazy

beggars cant be choosers when the cock is craving someone in particular to nut too

There was nothing better than looking at a girl in school and knowing id cum to her the night before

same, came to basically every single female in my class at least once

lmao were 2 in the same, when one was looking particularly good that day and my young cock was craving them for looking like such a tease, id look up there social asap when i got home bc i was dying to blow to them lolololol . those were days

I remember a girl in front of me pulled up her leggings and u could see straight through to her thong, i blew so many loads to her after that day

i dont know what this thread turned into but i like it

ever nut in your pants to the panty peaks of the girls in front of you? i used to stuff some tp in my pants to catch the load and i would stick my hands in my middle hoodie pocket and rub my dick under the desk in just the right spot tell i busted while staring at those thong slips. i was one sick horny fuck.

+LEFT EYE WRIGGLER+

We gotta find out what to name a thread like this lol

ummm idk, school perv stories?

Never but I would zone out imagining if i could just get a sniff of her ass lol then id be so horny all day until i got home and could finally dump my cum for them

That sounds great

should prolly do it again another time