Anyone knows who this is?

Anyone knows who this is?
A random number sent me this pic and I want to see if this person is a catfish or if this is an actual famous person.
I tried to reverse image search but found nothing.
As far as I know, this person claims to be divorced with one kid and owns a wine shop.
Any help is appreciated.

Attached: 123_1.jpg (664x842, 61.92K)

bruh catfish. don't just believe everything, be more cautious. if it's too good to be true then it likely is. this is a very obvious catfish.

I'm hanging on to that sliver of hope. We've talked back and forth for like 30 minutes and they have yet to send me some scam link or some shit. Seems like a genuine person.

>30 min
i hate to break it to you dog but that's peanuts to most scammers
what are they texting you about? this is almost certainly bullshit

Are they acting like they already knew you?

ask to meet.

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-165958_Messages.jpg (720x1600, 201.45K)

Not really. She ment to text this other person named Vera but she got the wrong number. After that we just started textin

That seems very suspicious. Ask if you can have alone time with the little girl and see what she says.

dude i can see how it seems real but it isn't. it likely isn't even a female wake up.

I've considered it but that's my phone number she's texting

Yea but... what if it is?

Its a scam that preys on lonely men with yellow fever.

the wrong number scam is extremely common, how are you falling for it?

How do they know I like asians?
I actually see every Asian person as a fraud in thier own nature

I'm a lonely retard that just struck with a hottie last night.

This smells like one of those "would you like to be my sugar baby" scams. They will give you some amount of money, like 500 bucks, via direct deposit. Then, as a 'token of trust' ask you to send half of it back. In reality, the money they sent you is bogus and you sent them back $250 of your own cash.
It's definitely some kind of scam. It's literally too perfect. Ask them the name of their wine shop and if they have a picture of them in front of it. Any small business owner will and it's something they should be more than willing to share- something tells me they won't.

Just like every other scam, they throw shit at the wall and see what sticks.

Yea probably not. I'll ask

And yet you spend 30 minutes texting a catfish

Which one?