Fisting

Any of you fags ever fist a chick before? Shits cash

Attached: 79BD59B5-AE57-4904-AB51-37AAD5E9DF66.jpg (1574x1847, 561.71K)

My wife loves this shit. Makes me diamonds, cash indeed.

Do it with the wife quite often. She loves it.

Yeah its pretty dope. I like the way all the muscles move and contract. Feeling the constriction and elongation of the cervix in between my fingers while she cums sometimes makes me nut too.

Only anally, but yes, it was a great time for everyone

How long didn’t it take to be able to do it anally?

No, but I've had my ass fisted by a chick

Do real bitches actually do this?

Wife loves when I flex the hand so that it pushes against her muscles. This is turning her on the most.

She was ready day one due to lubrication and patience

would love to try this, but wife always stops me at 4 fingers. She fears damage if we go all the way anally, though she orgasms harder from anal than from anything else.

I'd say probably once a month I can get the wife to let me fist her pussy. It's my favorite and always makes her cum like crazy. Plus the feeling of fucking her stretched out pussy after is incredible

Attached: 20170729_232608.jpg (2268x4032, 1.05M)

Can't quite get past the wrist with my gf at the moment, but she loves getting stretched out.

I can be four fingers deep and slip my dick inside her. Nothing quite like jerking yourself off inside of a sloppy wet pussy, while she cums and cums and cums.

I have the same issue. Can't get quite to/past the wrist

It should be easy going after the knuckles

Reminder about the 10! heckler at the gym and the red shirt heckler in front of the laundry

Yeah, and also a squirter... amazing shit, I can stick all my hand and insert a little pen to her anus, you know, just because I can... LOL

Oh, I can get all five fingers all the way in no problem. But she's a pretty small girl, so we're working on stretching past my wrist.

Not my first time fisting a partner, though. It's mostly a small mental block for her yet. But she loves feeling completely filled up. Anal is lots of fun while I've got a bunch of fingers inside her pussy.

Lucky you. Same experience, there's nothing like those fast and intense full body orgasms and feeling that cunt twitch on your wrist while all of her body is shaking. Also having full coltrol over her orgasms with a twitch or two of your fist is incredibly hot.

Mine loves it but is also kind of ashamed to admit or request it. Only happens every couple of months.

Shame I only discovered it so late in my life. Young lurkers out there go fist those teenage pussies. Having your fist up a cunt feels unreal.

What is even the goal when doing this?

I have never done it, and never met a woman willing to do so. I don’t think I’ve ever had any more than 3 fingers.

Are you clenching your fist and flexing? Rotating at the wrist? Opening your fingers and wriggling them around?

What is the goal, and what leads to pleasure?

From my experience if the bitch is horny and very wet, 4 fingers will test her pussy, but she will take it eventually. A full cost requires a bit of training I think.

Yes exactly, you're clenching your fist, straighting out and moving your fingers around and going in and out with your hand. Women love feeling filled up like that. Mine squirts like crazy but I can also make her squirt with 3 fingers.

knuckles against their g-spot and I quote, a "incredible sense of fullness, feeling pressure on every single fucking wall inside of me"

Just one of the fisters here.
I discovered it completely by accident. Made out with this girl and got incredibly turned on by how wet she was. Started with two fingers while making out, then added another one. Since she seemed to enjoy it I thought to myself "why stop here?" added a fourth finger, fingerfucked her and before I knew it I had my entire fist inside her.

She just kind of looked at me shocked when my knuckles passed her cunt and my whole hand slid inside but before she could say anything i just kind of slowly rotated my closed fist inside her to the left and right. Her resistance was immediately gone and literally within seconds she came like crazy.

I felt all the contracting and twitching of her muscles on my hand and that's when I knew I really really like this a lot.

It just makes them orgasm very fast and intense.