Science Says Fags Are Gross

Help! I'm trying to prove to my libtarded friend that homosexuality is fundamentally wrong.
I decided to take a muh sources, muh empiricism, muh heckin' le science!!1! approach to get to him so I need your autists help. I want to prove that faggotry is inherently unhealthy.
I don't really have anything for lesbianism (not that I really care) and the numbers are kind of hazy but so far all I have is: Homosexuals are diseased, carry pride-pox, AIDs, HIV, have polluted blood, get prolapsed anuses, and have cancer of the ass, and are promiscuous (so obviously its not about love but whatever).
Anything else I should add, scientifically speaking?

Attached: 1660711129589176.jpg (1576x970, 126.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cojHlkfmh3A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wrong
Do you mean ethically wrong?

I'm not trying to have an argument about ethics ITT but yeah, it's wrong. It's unhealthy and is a debasement of oneself---morally, spiritually, and physically. Pee-pee goes in vagoo, simple as.

OP, you sound like a fag.

There the gay uncle theory that actually proves homos could have had a role in our evolution

i got you
youtube.com/watch?v=cojHlkfmh3A

That's never had any evidence to back it. It's just cope from Dawkins.

it's ethically wrong to make health choices for another person, if they want to damage their buttholes in the privacy of their own homes you need to let them. It's also ethically wrong to trick a child into wearing out their butthole, which is why drag shows for kids are morally repugnant. Kids should be brought up to be normal, average people, and if they want to decide otherwise that's on them.

fags broke the code that we don't need women to be happy.

>not that i really care
BASED

Attached: Screenshot_20220829-085258.jpg (823x521, 297.85K)

>it's ethically wrong to make health choices for another person
Who said that I was making health choices for other people?
Can I control what other people do? or make choices for them? Can I even threaten to make them make choices? Did I say I wanted to burn fags at the stake or throw them off of buildings? or end gay marriage? or anything like that?
Faggotry is wrong, regardless of whether I can even do anything about it.

meant for .

Very similar arguments can be made about homosexuality and gun ownership, regarding a tendency towards risky behavior. He who successfully argues against one may inadvertently settle the other debate too. There's a real tangible reason to protect individual rights no matter how "morally and spiritually debased" you think they are.

You should let your friend cum in you a few times as an experiment. The more data you collect, the more likely you'll be to draw verifiable and reproducible conclusions

Lmao, that's not how science works, faggot.

Where's the down vote button?

How does it work then?

In bringing right and wrong into it, an ethical argument is exactly what you are making.

Oh it's absolutely bad for your health. The human asshole works as an exit not an entrance. There's also increased chance of STDs, parasites and other diseases being spread by poop fucking.

There's also going to be tons of millenials and zoomers (the few of them) that make it to old age after decades of rough poop fucking lose bowel control in their 50's and 60's.

We're already seeing this shit from the queens from the 80's gay hayday.

That being said I really can't be bothered by how people live their lives but the fact is getting your asshole fucked is inherently unhealthy and risky.

This is basically my argument. Do whatever you want but you're going to suffer for it and you deserve it basically. I just wished society would go back to seeing how inherently harmful homosexuality is.

The moment feelings became more important than facts and what is true is when this world was doomed.