Why does my wife behave better after anal sex?

Why does my wife behave better after anal sex?

Attached: 15.jpg (2154x1554, 1.89M)

Noticed this too.

Because anal belittles and pains a woman, she knows it and she knows you know it but do it anyway because it feels good for you. It’s a humbling experience for them.

Hot.

If that were even remotely true then why do so many women fill their ass with beads and dildos when masturbating?

Because they know you like it. Same reason why they wear high heels even though they’re painful and cumbersome

anal sex isn't painful...

bitches love a good poke in the ass

It most certainly can be without planning, and women lack a prostate so they don’t get the same massaging effect that gay dudes get. It just makes women feel like a filthy dog, and knowing that she hates it is half the appeal

my woman loves it toys cock and fingers you know nothing

user has a point though, many women put just a finger up their ass while masturbating their clit or vag, there must be something to it, not to mention that apparently women CAN orgas to anal penetration alone

She’s sparing your feelings because she knows it makes you happy.

umm she asked me to fuck her there
& she says her orgasms' are x5 in the ass

Women require humbling treatment by men on occasion.
I know you little spergs were raised with the idea that women are all powerful and equal to men, etc, blah blah, but the truth is that they're not.
They're big bags of massive insecurities masquerading as "competent" adults.
If you want to have a happy relationship with a woman, then you need to accept your role as the male, and make sure no matter how much you love her or care for her that you still remind her that she is for your sexual use.
I ass fuck my wife once a month, without fail, and I also have her trained to suck the last drops of cum out of me whenever we've had sex. I tell her "do your job" and she does.
She is happy, I'm happy.
Life is good when you know how to do it.
Not a larp.

not really my thing it stinks and i hate getting shit on my cock

>blah blah, but the truth is that they're not.
bro we brothers

real captain here, women have many nerve endings in the front of the vagina near the entrance, and they have more nerve endings in the asss. if a woman has a kid through the vagina it DOES spread those nerve endings out, sometimes permanently. so anal can be very very sensitive compared to even vaginal sex for many women. or when women use big toys it can leave them desensitized. guys can do the same if they jerk too much, or have too much rough sex.
hell my cock last week after 4 days of rough sex was swollen and have veins bulging. had to take a break of 3 days of no sex or masturbating

2nd part she's happy or being nicer because the orgasm or pleasure she's getting is keeping her hormones in balance. sex isn't just pleasure for women it helps them in many ways

She’s getting off on the feeling of degradation. Being a woman she has a natural inclination to respond positively when a man asserts his dominance. Same reason why BDSM sluts get off on being whipped or mistreated

I recently introduced my wife to what I call The Hook. She actually looks forward to it now and jokes with me that she's "been bad" and "needs the hook."
Look up Anal Hook and thank me later. Get her a choker to tie it to, or learn how to tie up her hair and attach it. Best invention ever.

How do you explain omni-present feminism then? Virtually all women want to be equal, so why would they pretend it?

Life is all about power. Women always want power, they're just no good when they actually have it. They're actually quite miserable when they have the power in a relationship, which almost always ends with her cheating on the man and leaving him.
It is the age old problem of wanting vs. having.
Women always want what they think they don't have. The wise man makes sure his woman knows that he is in charge, while at the same time giving her power in other areas, and pretending to yield to her from time to time.
It is a yin/yang thing where men need to understand the dynamic and to use it wisely.
Women are like children. Treat them well, but make sure to use discipline on occasion. They will love you far more deeply as a result.

THIS how come lezzies use toys on the pooper ?
women don't listen to themselves they are to busy judging

women like it in the ass & in the pussy
why wouldn't they ?
they like to hide it cause we may call them anal sluts

You've never had sex have you