Would you go to a restaurant alone?

Would you go to a restaurant alone?

Attached: 63C2F3C2-34BC-4083-A8BA-835DF35C9173.jpg (600x600, 120.54K)

Sure, I've done so plenty of times.
Some times I fell into conversations with other patrons and other times I'd just enjoy my meal and read a book.

Sure why not? I've done it many of times during my lunches.

This got a few numbers from the qt waiters to going solo. As long as you don't look awkward it's a pretty alpha move to just get a table just for yourself and not give a fuck.

Read a book? Are you a hipster?

Nah, I'm a nerd, I read books before hipsters read books before other people.

Fair enough.

I read to what's wrong with that? Some times is nice to put your phone away a bit bud.

You read at what restaurant specifically?

Dark lit ones with quite atmosphere most the time. Do it on lunch beats sitting in my car or desk

Several different ones, Italian food, Noodle soup shop, this one Colombian place that made a heavenly simple, yet delicious pork chop sandwich, many others.

Aren’t you afraid you’ll make a mess reading while you’re eating?wwx22v

not at a table but I go sit at the bar of restaurants and eat alone all the time.

Na I don't care if I do honestly.

They're my books and if you have your own table there is room to prop up the book a little ways from your plate.

Yeah, I've done it loads. In some ways I prefer it. When I do, I usually have 3 courses and quite a lot of alcohol

Not only would I, I have done it a lot; heck during the pandemic my patronage kept the local irish place going for a year

I'm afraid of you revealing your captcha

Damn, you make me wanna find a place where I can eat a large quality meal while smoking some good bud.

There's quite a few places, even if you have to stroll up the road for one. The beauty is that you're eating at your own time, in your own way. No etiquette to adhere to. Take your time, or don't. Fuck around how you want to in between courses. It's good.

Yes.
You're weird if you think this would be a problem.

This. I only eat at bars these days unless my wife
and I are eating with some like my parents.

I know man, I've done it myself too.
I was once surprised to have the staff in a noodle soup shop ask me how long I had lived in Asia.
I told them I had never lived in Asia and asked them why they thought I had and they replied that I had impeccable table manners.
Apparently eating all of the contents with chop sticks, drinking the soup directly from the bowl and finishing with a sonorous belch was the height of politeness where they came from.