If a coworker once had interest then friendzoned me because there was probably another guy in background and now months...

If a coworker once had interest then friendzoned me because there was probably another guy in background and now months later is really going out of her way to interact with me what do? If she asks to hang out do I go with the flow and whatever happens happens or do I make things clear right away that I can't just be friends with her?

Attached: youreaboywhosneverbeenwithagirlate.jpg (1082x1080, 157.24K)

Bump

Tell hr

Report her for being a tease and playing with my emotions?

man i had a dream about relations with a girl just like her last night. i think im a sucker for gingers with great asses.

>do I make things clear right away that I can't just be friends with her?
Do this

This seems like the right move but if I were to just hang out and go with the flow I'd make a move end of the night trying to kiss her and I know where I stand right away instead of putting unnecessary pressure, but maybe being assertive and firmly saying I can't just be friends would turn her on a bit

Personally I'd let it go and just focus on work or some other girl. If she already rejected you then she made her choice imo. Even if she "changed" her mind she'll just change it again once someone she likes better comes along.

she's going out of her way to interact with you because she was shot down by the guy she was chasing, if you don't care that she didn't think of you first then go for it, otherwise just keep your distance

I'd stop fantasizing and get back to fucking work. Only niggers give a fuck about sexual relations in the workplace.

What if OP is a nigger though?

I want to fuck her, but it would kill what little dignity I had left if I got rejected again so I should let her make the move? If she makes a move do I go with the flow or let her know right away I can't just be "friends" with her?

If you're this worried about it I doubt anything will happen between you two anyway

I doubt anything will happen either I just wanna be prepared for the .001% chance

Just make it clear from the get go that you are not OK with just being friends and go from there.

Makes sense, thanks

She’s already proven that you’re disposable to her, forget her and find someone else, not saying to cut her out completely but keep her at an arm’s length

If anything goes wrong, remember this

Attached: rape.jpg (502x727, 87.14K)

>not saying to cut her out completely but keep her at an arm’s length
So in other words keep things professional and work related unless she asks me out?

Christ didn't your dad teach you even the basics? Don't shit where you eat OP. Especially if its already been shown that you were the backup.

how many times are you going to post this? just curious.

Get that pussy first bro then tell her you want to be friends

Yeah, possibly even mildly friendly but not too close, if she asks you out turn her down

Just remember if you ever find yourself considering it that she dropped you like a sack of potatoes the second a man she thought was “better” popped up