Big regret coming here

Well Any Forums, i know better than to ask here. However im sure there is a few of you who are legit, trolls will be ignored. Anyways here i go..
So ive been thinking of divorcing my wife. We have been married for 3 years. Together for about a year before that. We have known each other for years before that. We both have 2 kids each. I have 2 boys and she has 2 girls. I love the wife, i do, but theres some stuff that has been going on, that ive tried to address and have no results. And sometimes i think the life of being single sounds better than the bullshit ive been dealing with lately.
I dont want to go into big detail, but some of the problems that we have is that she treats my older son like shit. She looks down on him, she thinks he is a fuck up of a child and that he needs to be perfect. He is mildly autistic (they say on the spectrum, but not to the point of being useless). She doesn’t value him as a boy, much less a human being. I can tell she despises him. And it sickens me. I dont know how to make her like or love him. Like how she expects my to love and care for her daughters. He is treated like the redhead stepchild.
Now her one daughter talks back really bad. And i wont smack her across the mouth because she isnt my kid, but when i punish her, the wife turns around and just undermines what i have done. Neither of the two daughters like living at my house because im strict and dont put up with bullshit or dishonesty. I also set rules, both girls dont follow the rules and there is no repercussions for their actions, but the wife wont follow through with punishments.

Im lost, i dont want to give up, but i dont see it getting better. I cant make her like my son, i cant enforce rules and punishments when they are neglected anyways.

What do i do?

Pic unrelated

Attached: FD8CFBD6-CC0D-4E91-BF5F-22A7C3F733BE.jpg (647x829, 49.08K)

bump

You would be better off asking this in /adv/.

The pic- haven't laughed this hard in awhile.

are the girls hot?

If you go down the divorce route, you are 100% going to lose, you'll lose 50% or more of your income, you'll lose your son and you'll lose your home. Now I may sound like a troll, but legit, it's better to just murder her, as long as you can get away with manslaughter you lose less than by going through divorce.

For a less extreme answer, grab your son, and just ghost them. Take your money, clothes and what not, move to a different state or country.

Imagine being so intrinsically stupid that you:
A: Ask Any Forums for actual advice,
B: Do so by peddling a tired joke that isn't even scientifically true, as everyone knows americunts all need braces when they are in their 40's.

Attached: Capture.jpg (770x1195, 119.12K)

only legit answer

>Real serious life problem
>Posts on Any Forums

Omg dude, I mean... I don't want to roast you, but maybe not in this pervert retarded pedo infested cesspool? Anyways, maybe follow your instincts, if she's being a bitch to your child, let her rot in hell. If there's smoke, there's fire right? Good luck, you crazy OP.

>I dont want to go into big detail
Understood, but fair to say details matter here - because we only have your perspective.

>I can tell she despises him. And it sickens me.
OK that gut instinct is a valid emotional response.

>I dont know how to make her like or love him.
You can't.

>Now her one daughter talks back really bad. And i wont smack her across the mouth because she isnt my kid
This is wise - stick with it.

>but when i punish her, the wife turns around and just undermines what i have done
This is a complete parenting no-no. Even when I thought my ex-wife and mother of my kids was in the wrong, I wouldn't disagree in front of them. That said, she was very ill and as she spiralled into a very dark place she tried to portray me as a bad father and person on the grounds that I wouldn't stand up to her.

I basically didn't realize my ex-wife was being abusive. I begged and pleaded for us to get counselling. I eventually got her to go see a doctor (female) who told there's nothing wrong and that I was clearly the problem. Stuff just got intense after that.

Fast forward a couple more years and we were arguing over a shopping bag, in front of the kids. I could hardly believe there was an argument, like I don't care, it's just a fukken bag. Then she cracked - said she wanted to die, take the kids with her and end it all.

In that moment I knew the relationship was over and from then on I had to focus on getting the kids through until they're old enough to take care of themselves regardless of the personal cost.

tl;dr - I spent the next four years quietly preparing, saving money for a decent divorce lawyer, taking on basically all the childcare, then told her one day it was over.

That at least gave her the time and space to deal with her shit. Turns out has autoimmune conditions that prevent the body absorbing nutrients, which causes neurological damage and that manifests as psychiatric illness

Well wife sounds like she'll take the kids and your money just to spite you if you divorce. Lose lose situation. Best option is to hold out until the day of the rope comes, run to the South with your boys and be prepared for the Northern invasion

This is my way of saying I don't know whether or not you should divorce, but your prime responsibility is to your kids.

In my case that meant knowingly and consciously breaking what had actually been a really good partnership before my ex-wife turned into a fruitloop.

Sometimes there really is no understanding what's going on in another person's head.

Sounds like you are putting up with mild modern American family bullshit

Either put up with it, or like someone else said take your son and move to a different country

>be me
>father to actual autistic son
>any woman who wasn't ready to accept him 100% and be a mom (his is dead) was not going to set foot in my house
>had lots of 8/10 hotties, but when we would discuss my son, they'd get a funny look on their face and I'd ghost them after that
>I'll fuck prostitutes the rest of my life before I'll ever accept a woman who won't accept my son
>I have ONE allegiance now, and its to him and his normal brother
>NEVER settle for less
Never.

You kind of fucked up when you made the decision to get married.
Idk why on Earth you would do that. It's just infinite risk and very little reward.

I appreciate all the responses from the legit people. If i did divorce her, then I wouldn’t loose any kids (both boys are with a different female, and her kids are with a different guy) we dont share any children.
I have thought of saving up and moving away, but the house is mine and in my name only. I truly wanted this to be my one and only marriage. To be the end of having to search. But at the ripe age of 33, i dont know if thats how its going to be. I value my boys more than anything. I’ve addressed how shitty she treats him, even her parents see it and call her out on it. But nothing has changed. And im getting sick of it. A life of alone with no woman is seemingly better than a life with the wrong woman.

Dude, you own the house. You don't share any children.
Tell her to get the fuck out.
It's not as hard as you think it is, and you are going to be infinitely happier once you do.
You have 50 more years of fresh pussy. She isn't the only one.
Just don't get married again. Dedicate yourself to your kid.

Sounds like she's got you by the balls too.
Like father like son.
Do something about it faggot.

I divorced a woman for mistreating my son, and I have never regretted it. By "mistreating", I mean that she viewed my son with contempt, just the way your wife is treating your son, but expected me to be all-in with her kids, treating them just like they were my own children.

You have to do what's best for your children. Sometimes the woman you think you love isn't so lovable when you get to know the person she really is. That sounds like what happened in your case. There may be a woman out there who will accept and love your children as much as you do. If not, at least your sons won't be stigmatized by a step mom who is contemptuous and spiteful. If your wife has not begun being spiteful yet, know that it's coming if you two stay together.

If it's your house, and you are not the father of her children, and you have children of your own to provide for, then talk to a lawyer and see what your options are. I can't see an impartial judge giving your home to your wife if you divorce her. The father of her children should be paying child support, and probably alimony; so if she is working, too, then she is better off than you are. I can't see a judge awarding her your house since you don't have kids together, and you have two children that you have to raise, too.

I think you and your sons will be better off without the wife that you describe.

Thank you.

>A life of alone with no woman is seemingly better than a life with the wrong woman.

Oh totally. But at 33 you're young and can start again if needed on your own schedule. I ended our marriage when I was 40, then had more hookups than I can remember, two long-term relationships that have been far more influential on me than the marriage and am settled down again now. My GF is a lot younger than me, too.

But that's for your future if you decide to end things with your wife. You seem to be aware that your primary focus is your kids for the foreseeable future.