Underwear Thread

Any Forumsros, what style of underwear do you wear most often ? What style do you like the best ? Is there any style you want to wear but don’t have the courage ?

Attached: 2A754B4A-6182-4B3D-9ADA-EE0B8C80FDCB.jpg (1000x1036, 157.61K)

Neither me or my fiancee wear underwear cause fuck extra laundry. Feel like underwear make us smellier anywho

Things, thongs, and nope.

I don't wear em at all

where does ethikas go?

I wear my sisters boy shorts

briefs and bikinis mostly. i have a few thongs and strings but generally dont wear them unless im going out / planning on getting laid. i live at home with my parents and wear a hoody and underwear around the house pretty frequently so i generally avoid the super revealing shit unless i have a reason to wear it.

Does she know

Are you m or f?

f

I wear lacey panties.

wife prefers jockstrap but i have a selection of everything. most nice male underwear is marketed at fags unfortunately

boxers, nothing else

Nothing when I'm at home.
Trunks when I'm out.

Briefs. But when I'm at home I'm always completely naked.

Yeah my wife got freaked out over the web ads because they look so gay lol. Now I wear thongs full time. I have more underwear than she does.

Postem

I don't wear any of those. I wear a diaper or pullups most of the time.

Does anyone know ? M/f?

Hanes string bikinis. They look a bit funny but they are the most comfy underwear I've ever worn.

Seriously strings are way more comfortable. The worst are the dicker boxer briefs with tight legs. Now that I wear thongs I fucking hate underwear that’s bulky at all. I also hate going commando because everything sticks together.

Attached: JA-008608-0001-OMF-1446.jpg (1446x2000, 110.79K)

Boxer briefs. Shit isn't too snug, but gives the boys a little extra support.

male and only a few people know about them other than the wife that hates me wearing them.

How did you let her know without losing her if she hates it so much ?

Boxers always.
Briefs are for Euros and fags and boxer-briefs ride up and bunch up in my crotch.

Boxers are the worst. They kill me. It feels like you’re wearing a diaper under your pants.