You ever notice that life is a series of consolation prizes

You ever notice that life is a series of consolation prizes

You can't have the job you want
So you get a decent job
You can't have the wife and kids you want
So you fuck the guy you bullied in middle school because he's a femboy now and you caused him to develop a fetish.
You can't live where you want
So you live where you can.

Every wish is answered with something you never even wanted and society makes you feel ungrateful for not accepting what you can get.

Just once I'd like life to let me have exactly what I want

Attached: 26ddb81c-a904-49bf-81d4-657508e79b93.gif (365x273, 1.52M)

No offense but it just sounds like you're a loser who has little autonomy.

I make over 6 figures working 100% remote. I live exactly where and how I want.

Also I don't want to get married so i just bang sluts constantly. Shit's cash

i love capitalism, it truly is the best system we have

Attached: 1604446663234.jpg (466x562, 59.46K)

No you don't

Yeah, I do.

And it's really illustrating how pathetic you guys are if you think that's so impossible in the USA circa 2022.

Stay cucked losers

>You can't have the job you want
What the fuck are you doing then? Put effort into getting the job you want, unless it's something retarded like pop star or professional poker player
>You can't have the wife and kids you want
You get what you deserve. If you're born ugly, tough shit. If it's something you can fix with a job and the gym, that's on you. If your kid turns out to be a faggot, have a talk with your wife's brother
>You can't live where you want
Because you didn't put any effort into your first complaint.
You get what you deserve in this world. If you spend your whole life schizo posting about how the jews are making you miserable, it's no surprise you marry used goods because you expired long ago
RXTD2N

Sounds like you're a complacent bitch

I had the job I wanted straight out of high school. 10 years later I'm now moving into management

Always wanted lots of land and privacy. So I saved and scrimped like a jew for nearly 10 years and bought a run down house on 50 acres in the middle of nowhere and reno'd it myself with the occaisional help of a friend

Always knew I wanted a traditional family, so I married up and settled down young. Wife just gave birth to my 3rd child and first son.

Work for what you want, nobody owes you shit

I'm afraid adventurer isn't a real job.

If you had the job you wanted straight out of highschool why would you change to management

God OP, you really are a fucking loser / retard.

Going into management typically means a promotion, more pay, and less direct work. If his job was labor intensive (like HVAC) he's making more money doing less.

This is why you fucking fail

>be me
>graduate from college with degree in nigger womyn transgender intersectional studies
>want job as executive at google
>apply to VP level job at google
>no response
>liferuined.jpg
>become NEET out of despair

So did you have the job you want or the promotion the job you wanted.

Your being the idiot here this isn't about money.

Why would I want to be an executive at Google.

I want to slay dragons for a living

i've got what I wanted. my goals werent abitious.

Easy job where I work nights and don't work around other people.
Making enough to comfortably live on and save (about 75k a year with a pension, but I live in a shithole town so that's livable)
Own my own house with a big garage.

Because I got gud, then got bored, so I moved onward and upward. Never pigeonhole yourself into a field/career. When I get tired of this I'll move onto something else. I plan to start some of my own business adventures in the future

Seems like a you problem. I stay winning.

Based, can relate. Making 70k with pension, it's enough for me and to support a stay at home wife and 3 kids. But I'm 20 minutes away from a small town.
>garage
Got me a 24x28 and a 16x20 shed. They're still not enough though. Have plans for a 40x60 pole barn in the next 10 years.

Why dont you do something about it like a man instead of pissing and moaning like a woman on an anonymous Taiwanese rice farming forum

>I want to slay dragons for a living

Attached: Untitled.png (1142x712, 212.38K)

No one mentioned the jews
Take your meds NOW

>take your meds
that's what jews say, a lot of them a re psychiatrists and other positions of power so they can control you