A couple weeks ago my ex gf texted me for no apparent reason about some small talk bullshit...

A couple weeks ago my ex gf texted me for no apparent reason about some small talk bullshit. Then after a few texts she ghosted. My question is: if she contacts me again, would it be mature to simply ignore the text and not reply this time? Or should I straight up ask her why she's contacting me after telling me she never wanted to see me again, and ask her what her game is?

Attached: Bam-Margera-750x450.jpg (750x450, 25.9K)

Tell her you have to talk to her but in person. Have her cone to your place. You will fuck - that's what she was wanting, next time invite her over right away. Or if you don't want to duck her, ghost her.

This, if she ghosts you it's fine to never text her again

she lives like two hours away unfortunately so it wouldn't be as simple as her just popping by. Still, perhaps she was trying to get me to take the bait because she wanted dick, she always loved fucking me

It depends on what your relationship was like until the breakup if she was a controlling cunt its best to not talk to her if she was normal just ask her what she wants but if its the first its best to not stick your dick in crazy

Dont reply. Just like how No one should be replying to these spam threads. SAGE

Dude if your post is serious and you came to Any Forums for advice you alreafy lost the game.

She wasn't super controlling, she was pretty chill about what I could do solo, but I definitely think she's got some mental problems. We dated for about a year a long time ago, then broke up, and have reunited as friends with benefits throughout the years. Every time it would be her who cut me off over some shit she overreacted about, then she'd reach out again years later like nothing had happened.

You're asking a bunch of largely sexless, socially retarded anonymous losers how you should handle dealing with an unhinged drama queen ex-gf? Cool.

Attached: 1661732314596837.jpg (1024x682, 143.63K)

Do not fret, coon is here to help. Send her a picture of you cumming on the face of one of her friends. That is gonna fix everything- also if you pick the right friend she might tell her, one or two things may happen. At best u ruine a friendship and also put the thought of u being into her head (friend) and or nothing is gonna happen, she will call u disturbing or nasty and that will be it.

I can't write 4 shit today.

OMG so ugly

Jesus, stop being a speciesist- they are like that, get over it.

this is a good suggestion. Fuck one of her friends and hope that she finds out about it. At the very least hit on them

Why do you need a gf when you got that pussy between your legs?

She probably won't contact you again, it was likely just to see if you killed yourself over her or not.

Then dont talk to her not worth having a psycho bitch in your life again

He doesn't even have to fuck one.. he can do that old Any Forums tribute and cum on a screen or something. If she tells that friend then she might see the dick pick- chances are, you might be able to fuck that friend while using ur x as an troyan horse, make her unknowingly burn herself. Upside is u might get some, downside is that the friend u picked will become repulsed by u, but so will ur x.. so hey, who said it was rly a downside.

Everyone's rascist, without necessarily “hating” anybody else. Hate, after all, is an irrational emotion. Accusing someone of in-group preference is like accusing them of eating, shitting, fucking, sleeping, breathing and perspiring.

>Races Going Their Own Way

Attached: RaceBook.png (602x708, 453.26K)

Yes and? Don't change the niggs behavior, we need mandated shock collars and a neural-link for that.

This is Atleast why i think elon would go for creating a "brain-reader".. dude is from africa, you just know he has other motives that are gonna help ppl.. well not blacks but can we rly call em that?

avoid her