How has COVID affected your life? For me it’s none because I got the vax

How has COVID affected your life? For me it’s none because I got the vax.

Attached: 7538154A-97A9-4D0E-83DB-C3A154FE01EA.jpg (1197x711, 152.63K)

>I got the vax.

enjoy your myocarditis faggot

Attached: 1631434332433.jpg (720x706, 149.46K)

If your life has been affected by China Virus then you are either like 18 or 19 or just bad at being an adult.
I work and buy stuff as normal and I don't even try (don't educate self, date, etc)

Fucking jab pussy.
I don't have to worry about "Corona Fake China Flu Bullshit" Virus because I have a fucking immune system.
Never once got sick.
Immune to shit virus.
Immune to vaccine, matter of fact I was immune to all of them.
Nothing hurt my body or immune system
Evolve, get a better immune system - fuck whores bareback in Africa or die trying.

Pathetic sub-immune humans.

I hate pharma kikes, the government and other people as a whole a LOT more than I used to.

Long covid is a myth. Next, they're going to blame covid on the Holocaust.

it hasn't.

this. its like that fibromyalgia bullshit. it's an attention whore disease

>I got the vax

Fucking boot licker.

So far it hasn't affected me (haven't got the vax)

Mixed results. My wife actually has long covid, after catching the original strain in the earliest days of it. She's still active, but clearly crippled in terms of lung efficiency. I never had it until last December and it was very mild like a weak cold for me. Soaked up a year solid of hazard pat though.

I know this is B8 but I feel obligated to say that the Vax didn't stop infections at all.

it hasn't because I am not vaxxed

the only people with long covid are vaxxers

I go back and forth on whether Covid is real or not

Keep lying about it idiot.
Maybe in time somebody not in a trailer park will believe you.

LIAR
Just another stupid, lying antivaxx shithead.

YOU are a fucking moron.
Stupid, uneducated and just plain DUMB.

Yup. If you don't have the vaxx + booster then you are literally what's wrong with our country.
My grandma died of covid because those fucking republicans brainwashed her with the stupid ass horse paste and she thought she would be fine.
Now she is fucking dead and I am left with having to sort out her affairs because she was too stupid to write a will.
I am NOT sharing ANYTHING of hers with any of my excommunicated fucking republican family members. Fuck them and their antivaxx bullshit!

bwahahahahaha. if your grandma was actually dumb enough to eat horse past then she deserves death! AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Lol k

I wasn't meant to stop infections, it was only meant to make the symptoms less severe. And it did a fantastic job because covid deaths dropped dramatically. I'd say the covid vaccine was highly successful.

Great, moved out of NY got a better paying job and still not taking it.

you mean when they stopped reporting every death as covid related after pushing the "vaccine" suddenly covid deaths dropped?
amazing, i love science and statistics! these things can never be faked or manipulated!
take THAT, republicans!

Yeah, okay conspiracy theorist.
But if you really think deaths have increased you could try keeping a close eye on your local funeral homes and cemeteries.

oh yeah deaths have increased!
that's exactly what i was saying!
you are so smart!

Nope. The narrative has been changing. You can't lie to me user I was fucking there.

Attached: 1660072519691172.jpg (828x911, 88.14K)