Is every single gen Zer mentally retarded?

is every single gen Zer mentally retarded?

Attached: v.webm (576x1024, 351.52K)

Am i the only one who thinks that this was cringe? Not the OP but that cunt doing that stupid autistic dance?

You're not the only one

>ON GOD DIS OFENDS ME ON GOD NO CAPIN

Attached: F3572B46-B1B7-4131-9F33-FFAF9FBB4389.jpg (761x657, 109.61K)

>hypersexual
>almost animalistic in their libido
>slutty clothes
>predictable tastes and beliefs
>dumb as rocks, easy to impress
What's the fucking problem dude?

this is a dance?
this. it's dumb easy to convince 19 year olds to send nudes or fuck. It's like 2002 msn chat rooms all over again

>this is a dance?
What is it then if it’s not a dance? I kinda get your question but how do you label whatever autistic horseshit that cunt was doing?

I thought she had a seizure

What a stupid piece of meat. Women’s rights were a mistake.

Not all of them are 'tarded. However, the Idiocracy is unstoppable.

Yes

Attached: kristalindemuth_20220627_1.webm (576x1024, 1.43M)

Attached: VIDEO_1621711176700.webm (576x1024, 1.67M)

Trust me, we asked the same question when you were young. Just as our parents asked it of us.

>Don’t sexualize us

Wait 20 years when these fucking niggers are running the country... You think Sleepy Joe and the Cheeto were incompetent...

Attached: ryyyystyyyy_20220808_1.webm (576x1024, 1.8M)

just wait until "her emails" and hunter's laptop turn into their leaked nudes and unsolicited dick pics sent when they were in college

You just described my fiancee. Virgin before we met, hypersexual though. Mentally got some issues.

Anyway, I feel like every generation was like this, and would've been given the social media we have to display it.

Pretty much. Anyone younger than 40 has been indoctrinated by the niggers and libs and thinks they are hot shit.

/thread

because you're old and dying and don't understand what's wrong with those young whippersnappers.